Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Magazine w/ David & Jaime

+23
ToZiKa
Alsepang
the beaver1965
empiricist
crzy4bones
boreanazlover82
HermioneGirl101
gordongordonfan
katharine
sera
SnoopGirl
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
a_rangergrl2
mereva
tinkrella
anteater
n2seeleybooth
otismotis
Bonesicted
Beliskner
jjrobinson73
bugaboo628
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

People Magazine w/ David & Jaime - Page 3 Empty Re: People Magazine w/ David & Jaime

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 8:51 pm

That article was...interesting. As Jenn/jjrobinson73 said it goes against what they said in the interview with People.

I'm not that familiar with the PR world, so to speak, and don't know how it works?

To me as a layman it smells like big time PR though. In a week they've gone from what was in the interview i.e. "I'm not saying everything is okay" to "It was like nothing happened!” and "They looked more in love than ever" plus that this "appearance" happened just as the magazine with the interview comes out seems a bit, IDK... They are both actors by profession so who knows. Or perhaps it's possible to fall back in love that quickly?

I wonder how much the witness had to eat (if a guest) or was working (if an employee at the restaurant) as it seems he/she was watching their every move for 1,5 hours or however long it was they were there. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

People Magazine w/ David & Jaime - Page 3 Empty Re: People Magazine w/ David & Jaime

Post by SnoopGirl Fri May 07, 2010 9:29 pm

treble21 wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:
mereva wrote:I'm not like some DB fans from twitter who wrote that they love him "no matter what he did". I don't feel for him because he was cheating. Not "cheated on" but "cheating". Active. It was his decision to sleep with those women. And here are the consequences. As someone already mentioned here on ABY, a wife is not a car, you can't just make test drive(s) with another car(s).
When it doesn't work with your partner, then split or get a divorce, but don't sleep around. It's low. But if it does work with you partner and you still do have affairs, then you're an animal.
He didn't break any law, but he hurt his family. Jamie seems to be a very kindhearted woman if she can forgive him. Good luck.
I think he is sorry he got caught.

that's the thing, he didn't get caught. He told his wife last year because he felt guilty not because he was caught or anyone was threatening him at that point. Does that make what he did right? No ( Evil or Very Mad ) but at least he owned up to it, and makes no excuses.
Ooops, missed that part. Guess he has a really strong conscience. Which in my opinion is a good thing (most of the time).

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri May 07, 2010 11:59 pm

jjrobinson73 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:I was wondering when we'd get our first PR "let's look happy" opportunity. It's going to be all about damage control now. For awhile.

I'm hoping this article will be the end of it. I seriously wont miss this story. I'd rather go back into my happy fantasy world of booth and bones. Very Happy

Agreed!! This flies in the face of what the two of them have said. Totally PR to help the rumours fade.

Jenn

I think for the next month, or until something big comes along in LALA land we will hear and see photos of them making their every move. They're probably pretty happy they will be moving into a gated community (which was partially also a way to get away from papparazzi).
The bad thing is about all of this attention now is everyone is going to be questioning the sincerity of any closeness or loving photo. I have the suspicion from reading the people magazine article on line that all of this went down last year and we and the press are just finding out about it now because of the blackmail. That's the reason DB looked so unhealthy last year, everyone noticed it but didn't want to chalk it up to the rumors because it was just rumors then. He does look a lot better now in the last 5 -6 episodes than he has in awhile, not so gaunt looking anymore.
Maybe now, they can get down to the business at hand of making themselves and their family healthy and happy again. And I can go back to as most people have said just enjoying Bones and lusting with my eyes after him.....
I know after the previews of the Gravedigger trial last night, I for one, can't wait.....

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat May 08, 2010 12:00 am

well ''"They looked more in love than ever"'' is based on a source, which could be anyone in the restaurant. Remember at their last public appearence they looked like that as well. Tho we suspected something was wrong with David for a while.

I think a lot of people are forgetting that WE (the public) are just finding out about the cheating, Jaime knew for almost a year and prob people close to them as well.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat May 08, 2010 12:01 am

@ Katharine

two minds alike Smile
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sat May 08, 2010 7:59 am

Bonesicted wrote:That article was...interesting. As Jenn/jjrobinson73 said it goes against what they said in the interview with People.

I'm not that familiar with the PR world, so to speak, and don't know how it works?

To me as a layman it smells like big time PR though. In a week they've gone from what was in the interview i.e. "I'm not saying everything is okay" to "It was like nothing happened!” and "They looked more in love than ever" plus that this "appearance" happened just as the magazine with the interview comes out seems a bit, IDK... They are both actors by profession so who knows. Or perhaps it's possible to fall back in love that quickly?

I wonder how much the witness had to eat (if a guest) or was working (if an employee at the restaurant) as it seems he/she was watching their every move for 1,5 hours or however long it was they were there. Wink

I think it's important to note that THEY didn't "go from everything not okay to like nothing happened in a week"... THEY only did the 1 interview... the 2nd article is just based on a stalker fan or groupie watching their every facial expression and then filtering it through their own perceptions.
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by otismotis Sat May 08, 2010 8:31 am

I didn't see the pic if there was one of David and Jaime's romantic lunch, but PR is a tricky thing. I have been looking and pics on Setje's site and all the pics of them together....they look happy, very loving etc. These are pics taken of them, or David in 2009 to present. I am sure it won't be long before some other superstar is back in the limelight....say Charlie Sheen and this will be forgotten, so that the family can continue to recover. As I said before, the Hollywood pr is unreliable to say the least and puts out more speculation more than anything, just to get the drama going, no wonder, stars shun the press and photographers.
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sat May 08, 2010 10:43 am

One quick question: Isn't their daughter's name Bardot?
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by n2seeleybooth Sat May 08, 2010 8:33 pm

In People they said they were trying to make it work, to me that does not mean fighting in public or even private, anger and sadness comes in waves, your not always dwelling on what your sad/mad about, so you can be happy even in an unhappy situation. They have both been in the spot light for a long time due to their celebraty staus, I am sure the PR game is second nature to them.
n2seeleybooth
n2seeleybooth
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : Life is good
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun May 09, 2010 9:02 am

that's true. you aren't going to be miserable all the time and you aren't going to be happy all the time. grief works that way too.

They very well could have been out to lunch and having a good time. We've seen them walk the red carpet and look 100 percent happy. "Everything looks good from far away." and that is so true about everyone, not just celebs. I think the people article stated it best. They weren't all cuddly and cute...but they were together.

I do think a lot of the imbelishments in the article were pure PR. The "romantic lunch?" Give me a break. But, that's the stuff that's going to be out for awhile because that's the publicist job. It's probably going to be even harder for them now with this all out because I guess they will be in a fish bowl for the next couple months. I'm happily surprised we haven't gotten stalking papp pics. Although I guess they are probably lying low. Lord knows I would be.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sun May 09, 2010 9:55 am

took the liberty to visit some major gossip websites and it not even front page news anymore, so unless we hear from said ''woman'' ...

anyway aren't we glad other celebs make a much bigger mess of their lifes
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun May 09, 2010 11:00 am

Beliskner wrote:took the liberty to visit some major gossip websites and it not even front page news anymore, so unless we hear from said ''woman'' ...

anyway aren't we glad other celebs make a much bigger mess of their lifes

thank god. this whole mess has left me totally unable to focus on things that really matter.....like the fact that the grave digger is coming back this week!!! Razz Razz Laughing

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 Sun May 09, 2010 3:29 pm

If this whole thing happened over a year ago, could this may have resulted in them trying to conceive? You know David and Jamie not having success, made him plus the nontalking, resulted in him cheating cause he felt less of a man? Men can feel that way when they are unsuccessful at getting their wives pregnant.
I'm not making an excuse. There is no excuse for cheating in my book. I'm still really disappointed in him. Wish I could slap him! Just a personal observation.

By the way, I thought their daughter's name was, Bardot?

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon May 10, 2010 1:27 am

Having problems conceiving sure can put a huge strain on a relationship. Mama usually becomes obsessed and can think of very little else, Dad starts to feel more like a machine, only wanted for one thing and one thing only, and unloved. Mama starts to blame Dad...it can become a real mess. And I can't remember which one it was, but one of them said that they had been trying to have a baby "for awhile". Then add on top of it all that Jaime was put on bedrest for a good part of the pregnancy....a relationship can really become a mess very easily under these circumstances.

Still not condoning what he did....

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon May 10, 2010 2:14 am

I wonder when it happened too. Because you can talk about "last year" as being sept...oct....nov....you know? this could have happened even towards the end of bones last spring. Jaime said he told her "last year" but that could have been in september after bardot was born. Jaime said she was always away taking care of their children (plural)

When those silly RU rumors came out there was also one from a "source" that said David confessed to Jaime (this was in the fall after the baby was born) and she was angry and crying and kicked him out and he begged her for forgiveness. Well, the RU thing wasn't real but the her kicking him out very well could have been b/c in the people article jaime basically says that was her reaction when he told her.

I think it was David who said they had been trying for another baby since Jaden was little. He also said his family didn't feel complete until his daughter was born. I would go back and look it up but...I have a hard time reading those articles know. sad, but true.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Mon May 10, 2010 2:51 am

tinkrella wrote:I wonder when it happened too. Because you can talk about "last year" as being sept...oct....nov....you know? this could have happened even towards the end of bones last spring. Jaime said he told her "last year" but that could have been in september after bardot was born. Jaime said she was always away taking care of their children (plural)

When those silly RU rumors came out there was also one from a "source" that said David confessed to Jaime (this was in the fall after the baby was born) and she was angry and crying and kicked him out and he begged her for forgiveness. Well, the RU thing wasn't real but the her kicking him out very well could have been b/c in the people article jaime basically says that was her reaction when he told her.

I think it was David who said they had been trying for another baby since Jaden was little. He also said his family didn't feel complete until his daughter was born. I would go back and look it up but...I have a hard time reading those articles know. sad, but true.
That whole "last year" got me a bit confused, well perhaps not confused but that's the best word I can come up with at the moment. Smile

I found an interview with JB saying this: "Looking to give Jaden a sibling for some time now, Jaime and David are overjoyed that their family of three is expanding. 'We’ve been trying to have another baby for a couple of years now so we are beyond excited,' the mama-to-be says."

Either way it must be a really tough time for them. Being pretty newly parents of two. My friends who have two kids all say it was a big change going from one child to two when it came to both "couple's time" and "self time". Add to that having to deal with trying to put together a marriage damaged by infidelities. pale
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Mon May 10, 2010 4:59 am

You all are so far off on everything. (I am saying that in a kind way.) I guess I have seen way more in my life, and I wish, (not really), there was a bit of that naivete left in my realistic view on life.
I hesitiate to put down in words, to clarify to you all what is really going on, has been going on. All of these blogs, either people are too careful, innocent, or what? What I would say is realistic, not hurtful, but I can tell if I said it, people might be hurt because they are hurt and sickened by the idea of DB cheating.
After, 20 years of living with guys in remote locations, this does not phase me. I saw it happening when I first became aware of David Boreanaz last fall. Everyone was sticking there head in the sand then. (I am sure Emily has been aware since she met him. She may flirt with him, but she knows what she is dealing with. She is second generation Hollywood, and not a green kid. She does not need to sleep with him to get ahead, as some women have tried.) (As for RU, consider what verb tense she uses in her statement.)
I am sure his wife is well aware of what she married. Consider the circumstances of how they met and married, (not the PR stuff), and both her and his prior movie choices. Both of their prior career choices are exhibitionistic. Add Hollyweird, and the NORM is infidelity. This ain't Mayberry. Playboy ain't Mayberry either.
It is their personal life. I don't need to know it, but I can tell you what it is without making it sound like it is going back to picket fences and Mayberry, or that it ever was.
As for DB, I think he has the capability to be a great actor. I hope I get to see it. On a lighter note, he just needs someone to follow him around and throw cold water on him occasionally, like Cam would do to Hodgela.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon May 10, 2010 5:54 am

empiricist wrote:You all are so far off on everything. (I am saying that in a kind way.) I guess I have seen way more in my life, and I wish, (not really), there was a bit of that naivete left in my realistic view on life.
I hesitiate to put down in words, to clarify to you all what is really going on, has been going on. All of these blogs, either people are too careful, innocent, or what? What I would say is realistic, not hurtful, but I can tell if I said it, people might be hurt because they are hurt and sickened by the idea of DB cheating.
After, 20 years of living with guys in remote locations, this does not phase me. I saw it happening when I first became aware of David Boreanaz last fall. Everyone was sticking there head in the sand then. (I am sure Emily has been aware since she met him. She may flirt with him, but she knows what she is dealing with. She is second generation Hollywood, and not a green kid. She does not need to sleep with him to get ahead, as some women have tried.) (As for RU, consider what verb tense she uses in her statement.)
I am sure his wife is well aware of what she married. Consider the circumstances of how they met and married, (not the PR stuff), and both her and his prior movie choices. Both of their prior career choices are exhibitionistic. Add Hollyweird, and the NORM is infidelity. This ain't Mayberry. Playboy ain't Mayberry either.
It is their personal life. I don't need to know it, but I can tell you what it is without making it sound like it is going back to picket fences and Mayberry, or that it ever was.
As for DB, I think he has the capability to be a great actor. I hope I get to see it. On a lighter note, he just needs someone to follow him around and throw cold water on him occasionally, like Cam would do to Hodgela.

you and i are cut from the same cloth. i may just have to PM you about this. Laughing

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon May 10, 2010 5:55 am

haha cam would say "don't make me get the hose!" cheers

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Mon May 10, 2010 6:07 am

Tinkerella,
Please do. But I don't know what PM is, (private message) or how? Am I showing my age, and that I can be a ludite?

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon May 10, 2010 6:30 am

empiricist wrote:Tinkerella,
Please do. But I don't know what PM is, (private message) or how? Am I showing my age, and that I can be a ludite?

i just messaged you! it'll pop up at the top of your screen where it says home, profile, messages, log out. Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Mon May 10, 2010 6:32 am

Before this news came out, I always heard rumors about DB and his women but always discounted them because I always thought that he was a devoted husband. All of us fans really don't know anything concrete but I can just imagine what really went on behind the scenes. I just hope ,that the rumors that have been running rampant for years about him and his co star are not TRUE.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Mon May 10, 2010 6:40 am

I meant Emily is toooooooo smart to get dragged into this. That is what I meant by not being a green kid.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Alsepang Mon May 10, 2010 7:14 am

treble21 wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:
mereva wrote:I'm not like some DB fans from twitter who wrote that they love him "no matter what he did". I don't feel for him because he was cheating. Not "cheated on" but "cheating". Active. It was his decision to sleep with those women. And here are the consequences. As someone already mentioned here on ABY, a wife is not a car, you can't just make test drive(s) with another car(s).
When it doesn't work with your partner, then split or get a divorce, but don't sleep around. It's low. But if it does work with you partner and you still do have affairs, then you're an animal.
He didn't break any law, but he hurt his family. Jamie seems to be a very kindhearted woman if she can forgive him. Good luck.

that's the thing, he didn't get caught. He told his wife last year because he felt guilty not because he was caught or anyone was threatening him at that point. Does that make what he did right? No ( Evil or Very Mad ) but at least he owned up to it, and makes no excuses.

He didn't tell his wife until a day before Star Magazine broke the story. Which means he didn't intend on telling his wife until he realized he absolutely had to. I wouldn't call that honorable, or a guilty conscience. I would say he realized he got caught and tried to tell his wife himself before she found out through other sources. Chances are, if she found out through other sources, she would definitely not have considered staying married to him.
Alsepang
Alsepang

Number of posts : 10
Say What You Want : Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole.
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon May 10, 2010 9:15 am

Alsepang wrote:
treble21 wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:

He didn't tell his wife until a day before Star Magazine broke the story. Which means he didn't intend on telling his wife until he realized he absolutely had to. I wouldn't call that honorable, or a guilty conscience. I would say he realized he got caught and tried to tell his wife himself before she found out through other sources. Chances are, if she found out through other sources, she would definitely not have considered staying married to him.

How do you know this? it sounds like gossip to me . The people magazine article (in his own words) said he told her a year ago, and the reason he told her was because he felt guilty ( not because he was "caught"). The star magazine article came out in Oct (less than a year ago). The scenario you pose does not track with the information that both JB and DB gave in their interview.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next