Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Magazine w/ David & Jaime

+23
ToZiKa
Alsepang
the beaver1965
empiricist
crzy4bones
boreanazlover82
HermioneGirl101
gordongordonfan
katharine
sera
SnoopGirl
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
a_rangergrl2
mereva
tinkrella
anteater
n2seeleybooth
otismotis
Bonesicted
Beliskner
jjrobinson73
bugaboo628
27 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

People Magazine w/ David & Jaime Empty People Magazine w/ David & Jaime

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 07, 2010 5:38 am

Someone scanned in the article and posted it on Twitter

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

People Magazine w/ David & Jaime Empty Re: People Magazine w/ David & Jaime

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri May 07, 2010 5:50 am

I had to laugh.....my son Brayden is 8...and my daughter BELLA is 3. LOL!! Although, my daughters real name is Isabella!!!

It seems like, from this article, he is genuinely sorry....but, I dunno if he or even she can save her marriage. It is interesting to say the least.

Jenn

Last edited by jjrobinson73 on Fri May 07, 2010 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some more thoughts.)
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 07, 2010 5:51 am

seems like an honest article, im really not interested in what the ''mistress'' has to say.

and we learn that while pictures may look good, their marriage was not what it looked like to outsiders.

I wish them the best, hope they can figure things out, they obviously still love eachother otherwise we would have heard about it last year. I'm actually glad it's hiatus for them.

And while I don't think it will happen I hope the press will give them a chance.

Last edited by Beliskner on Fri May 07, 2010 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some more thoughts)
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 6:29 am

I agree, it sounds like DB's genuinely sorry and JB is taking some "blame" too which I think is honorable. And as you, Beliskner, said: A marriage can look good on the red carpet without it being so "for real".

I read another article, and if this is true then my hat's off to him for having the guts. ([Only admins are allowed to see this link])

A side note: I thought their daughter's name was Bardot!?
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by otismotis Fri May 07, 2010 6:56 am

I have no sympathy or tolerance for people who stoop to blackmail, extortion, especially when the person is famous and has money. This person knew what they were getting into and thought they would make a quick buck. Threatening to expose this just makes their reconciliation and working out issues more difficult now that it is in the public eye. I am glad David said no to the extortion attempt. Let's not forget the press which always seems to make it worse by misquotes, old information and past incidents that may or may not be true. As I am a private person myself, I certainly do not want my very personal issues aired publicly. I believe everyone is entitled to their privacy even moviestars. I sincerely hope and pray that David and Jaime can work through this very difficult time and come out stronger for it. The best to them and their families.
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 07, 2010 7:09 am

otismotis wrote:I have no sympathy or tolerance for people who stoop to blackmail, extortion, especially when the person is famous and has money. This person knew what they were getting into and thought they would make a quick buck. Threatening to expose this just makes their reconciliation and working out issues more difficult now that it is in the public eye. I am glad David said no to the extortion attempt. Let's not forget the press which always seems to make it worse by misquotes, old information and past incidents that may or may not be true. As I am a private person myself, I certainly do not want my very personal issues aired publicly. I believe everyone is entitled to their privacy even moviestars. I sincerely hope and pray that David and Jaime can work through this very difficult time and come out stronger for it. The best to them and their families.

Honestly, do you think you have the right to say that about the mistress without hearing her side of the story? I am not sure sure why people are inclined to believe what David is saying about an extortion attempt ~ he could not even be faithful to his wife. Do you really think David never told one of these women "I love you" in the heat of the moment? He has lied all around.

Anyway ~ people are preaching "don't judge David" well, you know what? Don't judge these other women either.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 7:32 am

Does anyone know when this woman will tell her story? As I've understood it she will, right?

Wonder if there'll be more who'll have their say as well, as it seems, according to the article, there were many "girlfriends". I guess one can say "stay tuned" or "to be continued" when it comes to this.

No wonder he lost weight...

And bugaboo628, you have a point. Who knows if he said "I love you" in the heat of the moment or perhaps even said something like he'd leave his wife. JB said that the woman believed he loved her, it's pretty loyal of her to believe and trust that he never said he did during the circumstances.

I'm sort of in admiration of her to still be able to trust and believe him.
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Fri May 07, 2010 7:33 am

IF (and at this point, it is a pretty big 'if') this woman did plan to blackmail/extort him, then she was the one that broke the law, not David. And while what David did was morally reprehensible and he will pay for it in public opinion and perhaps even future career opportunities, he broke no law. I think that is what otismotis was saying. Obviously, we don't and probably never will have all the evidence and again, it is none of our business. Personally, I think that people deserve second chances and if his wife is willing to give him a second chance, then that is her choice. I will continue to wish them well in whatever they choose and leave them to settle their own private issues.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by n2seeleybooth Fri May 07, 2010 7:33 am

Great article with both David and Jamie's points. I thinks he is sincerely sorry, I agree he was wrong and I don't blamer Jamie at all, its easy to stop communicating with a spouse when you are leading such different lives. My husband is gone a lot for his Job and I got used to making decisions without him. We are faithfu but IO see how that could strain a marriage
n2seeleybooth
n2seeleybooth
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : Life is good
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 8:00 am

deleted Wink

Last edited by tinkrella on Fri May 07, 2010 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 8:02 am

and time out....since when is his daughter's name bella? lol am i missing something???

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 07, 2010 8:04 am

tinkrella wrote:and time out....since when is his daughter's name bella? lol am i missing something???

I read that they officially changed her name from Bardot to Bella last month.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri May 07, 2010 8:04 am

I'm not like some DB fans from twitter who wrote that they love him "no matter what he did". I don't feel for him because he was cheating. Not "cheated on" but "cheating". Active. It was his decision to sleep with those women. And here are the consequences. As someone already mentioned here on ABY, a wife is not a car, you can't just make test drive(s) with another car(s).
When it doesn't work with your partner, then split or get a divorce, but don't sleep around. It's low. But if it does work with you partner and you still do have affairs, then you're an animal.
He didn't break any law, but he hurt his family. Jamie seems to be a very kindhearted woman if she can forgive him. Good luck.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 8:06 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:and time out....since when is his daughter's name bella? lol am i missing something???

They did? I wonder why? He was so into that name....i was just getting used to it! lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 8:07 am

I don't think you sound like a cold hearted bitch, tinkrella. One shall always look at all "evidence" from all involved before "rendering a verdict".
I wonder the same thing! I thought her name was Bardot!?
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Fri May 07, 2010 8:08 am

Very honest article - no one knows the circumstances of a marriage but the two people in it. Not surprised that it was guilt that brought this out in the open. Clearly there was something causing David's visible physical changes this past year. I'm glad he's getting help with dealing with that. He's just recently started to look healthy again. Hopefully this won't be a setback in that area. I still think it's in everyone's best interest that the woman in question just goes back to her life. But if she doesn't, what she says may be surprising. Given the state of their marriage, I'm not sure he was just looking for sex, at least maybe not with this one. But even if the relationship was more than sex, it doesn't entitle her to money. And yes I believe that she was blackmailing them. It's not just David's word on this, it's Jaime's as well. And his attorneys word that she left David a message on voicemail on April 23rd threatening to go to the media unless she gave him money. Something GA would have certainly advised her not to do if she has gotten the lawyer first before making phone calls.

If it doesn't work out they will both at least know they got their act together in the end and tried their best. And it sounds like they will at least both have a better idea of what they want and the tools that they need to be more successful relationship wise in the future.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 8:08 am

The article says women....so there was more than one? I kind of suspected that but oh man. That's a hot mess. I'm am really glad actually that him and jaime aren't playing the "we're happy...we're fine....this is nothing" card. They both seem to honestly realize they are in for a fight and want to make it work. I hope it does...but they seem able to understand reality and that's a nice quality to hear in print.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 8:09 am

bugaboo628 wrote:

Oh they did?! Thanks for letting us (who didn't know) know. Personally I like Bella better. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 8:11 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:Very honest article - no one knows the circumstances of a marriage but the two people in it. Not surprised that it was guilt that brought this out in the open. Clearly there was something causing David's visible physical changes this past year. I'm glad he's getting help with dealing with that. He's just recently started to look healthy again. Hopefully this won't be a setback in that area. I still think it's in everyone's best interest that the woman in question just goes back to her life. But if she doesn't, what she says may be surprising. Given the state of their marriage, I'm not sure he was just looking for sex, at least maybe not with this one. But even if the relationship was more than sex, it doesn't entitle her to money. And yes I believe that she was blackmailing them. It's not just David's word on this, it's Jaime's as well. And his attorneys word that she left David a message on voicemail on April 23rd threatening to go to the media unless she gave him money. Something GA would have certainly advised her not to do if she has gotten the lawyer first before making phone calls.

If it doesn't work out they will both at least know they got their act together in the end and tried their best. And it sounds like they will at least both have a better idea of what they want and the tools that they need to be more successful relationship wise in the future.

I agree. at first I was very not happy about this article (before I read it) but now that I have I am sort of glad they are trying. You're right at least then they can say "we did everything they could" they can looks their kids in the eyes when they are older and tell them that (if it doesn't work out)

I hope this helps him. Trust me I DON'T FEEL BAD FOR HIM but....I also don't like seeing DB as wrecked as he has looked this year. I hope that no matter what happens with his wife that he can get some sort of internal peace by not having to live a lie and being honest about it.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 8:13 am

Bonesicted wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:

Oh they did?! Thanks for letting us (who didn't know) know. Personally I like Bella better. Wink

I like it better than Bardot too I'm just confused. lol Maybe they were calling her bella sort of as a nickname all this time and ended up just changing it legally too.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 07, 2010 8:14 am

tinkrella wrote:Sorry if that makes me sound like a cold hearted bitch i just feel like we've heard 1,000 "i'm sorry's" from the celebs...especially this year and it just gets old after awhile.

True, but while I don't want to make his cheating seem right, most of these ''I'm sorry's'' have been said after they we're caught cheating and wife/GF had left, if we are to believe the article he confronted Jaime on his own.

Everyone has their own unique story.

At least he went into counseling alone and with Jaime, because the sex therapy theory is getting a little old and seems to be used as excuse

2010 will be remembered as the Year of cheating celebs Neutral
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri May 07, 2010 8:16 am

I appreciate the fact that he makes no excuses at all, for his behaviour, JB kinda does, but he doesn't he just says basically I did it, it was wrong, I want to make it up to her.

Also I was confused about the baby's name too, I had no idea they had changed it. I like it better though.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 07, 2010 8:19 am

-could be a nickname
-could be a name change
-could be that People just made a mistake, I doubt they asked his daughters name, they probably just took it of the internet.

*in the 100th cake cut video he calls her Bardot so Smile
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 8:21 am

tinkrella wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:

I like it better than Bardot too I'm just confused. lol Maybe they were calling her bella sort of as a nickname all this time and ended up just changing it legally too.
Or perhaps Bardot was his favorite and Bella was hers...and changing her name was another change like him starting to wear his wedding band. IDK, just a thought that popped up. She looks like a little "belle" so Bella fits her. Smile
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 8:23 am

His father called her Bardot recently on the radio. They interviewed him on one of the philly stations.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next