Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fry talks new series, ‘Bones’ & ‘House'

3 posters

Go down

Fry talks new series, ‘Bones’ & ‘House' Empty Fry talks new series, ‘Bones’ & ‘House'

Post by bugaboo628 Tue May 04, 2010 3:44 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

TVG: How do you feel about reinventing yourself for North American audiences? Most people here only know you from a handful of Bones episodes.
SF: It’s a very good point. It is interesting. One has gotten used to being part of the furniture in England, and to a lesser extent in Canada and Australia and other places that have a bigger link with Britain. So in America, they’re more likely to have known me from V for Vendetta or Bones or Gosford Park. It’s actually good. It means I’m less likely to be typecast. There are fewer assumptions. And I just love America. I enjoy being here. I like the people and the work ethic, the way television is done.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Fry talks new series, ‘Bones’ & ‘House' Empty Re: Fry talks new series, ‘Bones’ & ‘House'

Post by future_anthro Tue May 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Did America get the series he did when he drove around in a London Taxi Cab? Smile
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Fry talks new series, ‘Bones’ & ‘House' Empty Re: Fry talks new series, ‘Bones’ & ‘House'

Post by i_heart_bones Tue May 04, 2010 10:14 pm

future_anthro wrote:Did America get the series he did when he drove around in a London Taxi Cab? Smile

Yeah they got it way before us!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down