Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bones' and 'House' Killer Combo!

:: News

Go down

'Bones' and 'House' Killer Combo! Empty 'Bones' and 'House' Killer Combo!

Post by ehbee Sat May 31, 2008 12:35 pm

Marymageli says: Hey girls and boys! I have just found this little snippet about our favourite show(s). There is nothing new in it - sorry if I have mislead you, but it is always good if people appreciate our show. Am I correct?

Question: I was a little surprised when I read that House was moving to Mondays. However, I am happy about the move because I already have enough to watch on Tuesdays. I like the idea of pairing House with New Amsterdam, because maybe New Amsterdam will gain some of House's viewers. — Susan

Matt Roush: Not to burst your bubble, but House isn't making it to Mondays until after New Amsterdam airs its season finale next week. The upside of all of this is that House and Bones will be airing side-to-side for several weeks, and I can't think of a better way to program Monday nights, given that 24 isn't on tap until next year. Mondays are going to be almost as packed as Thursdays through May sweeps, with this killer Fox combo going up against CBS's comedy lineup and ABC's Dancing with the Stars. (Not to mention, for its cult following, the return of the CW's Gossip Girl.)

So do you agree with Matt?
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum