Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm interested in studying forensic psychology...?

2 posters

Go down

I'm interested in studying forensic psychology...? Empty I'm interested in studying forensic psychology...?

Post by RahimBhai Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:58 pm

I just can't find any schools that offer it. All I find is Phoenix and Kaplan, and online schools like that, but I'm more interested in an actual campus. I'm finishing up my associates in Criminal justice, and going to transfer to Indiana State for my bachelors in Criminology. I'm guessing I'm on the right track with what i'm studying, but also that I'll be doing more psychology work, obviously. I just need help with my direction after my bachelors, or if there is a place i can go to get a bachelors in this subject....Location is not an issue.

RahimBhai

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Back to top Go down

I'm interested in studying forensic psychology...? Empty Re: I'm interested in studying forensic psychology...?

Post by i_heart_bones Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Well down here in Australia we have quite a few universities that offer Masters and Bachelors in Forensic Psychology. If you don't mind moving across the other side of the world, try University of New South Wales, or James Cook University, both excellent uni's!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I'm interested in studying forensic psychology...? Empty Re: I'm interested in studying forensic psychology...?

Post by RahimBhai Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:32 pm

I would like to thanks for your nice information

RahimBhai

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:36 pm

No problem!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down