Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kathy Reichs Forensic Cases - Help!

+2
DBCrazy
ToZiKa
6 posters

Go down

Kathy Reichs Forensic Cases - Help! Empty Kathy Reichs Forensic Cases - Help!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:08 am

Hello all, I have do a project for my Forensic Anthropology class. I have to basically do a report on a crime that had an Anthropologist involved. There are plenty of cases and murders that I know are available but I think I would really like to do something that Kathy Reichs was involved in.

I would prefer that it was a closed case that has been solved. Although, it doesn't have to be.

Is there a website that has the cases she was involved in or does anyone know any that they can give me. I'd appreciate any input. Thanks in advance Smile

Back to top Go down

Kathy Reichs Forensic Cases - Help! Empty Re: Kathy Reichs Forensic Cases - Help!

Post by ToZiKa Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:32 am

Hi jessanthro and welcome at the ABY!
I'm Toz, nice to meet you.

Hmmmm I can't remember anything like that....did you try her website?
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
maybe you can go on from there, but I don't think I ever saw a website like the one, you are searching for......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Kathy Reichs Forensic Cases - Help! Empty Re: Kathy Reichs Forensic Cases - Help!

Post by DBCrazy Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:13 pm

I did a google search and found this. I haven't read through it much but it might have something for you.

Now that you've got me thinking, I wonder what kind of cases that she has worked on. Hmmm.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:16 pm

Okay, I went hunting too (via wikipedia) and while I didn't find anything (sorry jess), I did find this interesting tidbit:

Because of her involvement with the TV series she had to give up working with the military and UN.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:59 am

DBCrazy wrote:I did a google search and found this. I haven't read through it much but it might have something for you.

Now that you've got me thinking, I wonder what kind of cases that she has worked on. Hmmm.
she has said in interviews that all the cases she talks about in her novels were actual cases that she has dealt with.........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:17 pm

I know she was an expert witness in that recent case of that little girl that was murdered was it casey anthony?
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 am

Yeah it was!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 am

Sorry, I was a little bit late in replying...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down