Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David on 'The Tonight Show' on Tues, April 6th

+15
geraghtyvl
tinkrella
jjrobinson73
SnoopGirl
flyersfan35
n2seeleybooth
DBCrazy
SwaggerHeart
sammi31
anteater
CanadianBones
ToZiKa
treble21
i_heart_bones
bugaboo628
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

David on 'The Tonight Show' on Tues, April 6th - Page 2 Empty Re: David on 'The Tonight Show' on Tues, April 6th

Post by n2seeleybooth Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:46 pm

To clarify NBC promised the tonight show to Conan in 5 years to keep him from going to another network, when they put leno on earlier it didn't get as good ratings as they wanted so they ask Conan to move the tonight show to later, Conan said than it wouldn't be right and forced NBC to pay him a huge severance package to step down
n2seeleybooth
n2seeleybooth
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : Life is good
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

David on 'The Tonight Show' on Tues, April 6th - Page 2 Empty Re: David on 'The Tonight Show' on Tues, April 6th

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 pm

I just watched it on youtube...here's the link if anyone needs it.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks fly!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:19 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:David Boreanaz will be on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' on Tuesday April 6th!
Great Interview and damn he looks good! But the hair dying needs to stop unless it is dark.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:00 pm

I agree, we commented on the hair dye in the AI thread...but....yeah....he needs to go a bit darker with that. I had wondered if he had some natural red in it...but, his hair changes when he dies it...makes me wonder if he does it himself! LOL!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:24 am

maybe it's his little act of rebellion once the season ends? lol i was gonna say maybe he just hasn't re-dyed it dark...but i'm pretty sure his hair is naturally dark.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

David on 'The Tonight Show' on Tues, April 6th - Page 2 Empty Leno interview

Post by geraghtyvl Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:43 am

I was disappointed in the interview. They gave so much time to Kirstie Alley (AWKWARD & BORING) and not much to DB. The clip of his first paying gig was a riot though! Would of liked more about Bones and the 100th episode. Guess I will just have to settle for the 3 second clip they played at the commercial break. Hopefully Emily will fare better time wise on Ellen today. Laughing

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:57 am

tinkrella wrote:
maybe it's his little act of rebellion once the season ends? lol i was gonna say maybe he just hasn't re-dyed it dark...but i'm pretty sure his hair is naturally dark.
LOL! I like that - just like a teenager. And there are times that that is exactly how I see him.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by otismotis Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:27 am

I just watched the Jay Leno show and David was great......his hair, I believe, it is natural. In some of the episodes it looks that same shade. He was absolutely great as usual, very funny.
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:27 am

He still looks really thin to me. But a great interview nonetheless. Smile
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:00 am

See, I think he is to thin too!!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Great interview. 2Tup Different lighting = variations in the way hair color and sometimes clothing color photograph.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 am

Ok...speaking of this thin thing....I was watching some of the red carpet interviews from the 100th party. He does NOT look thin and haggard. He looks DAMN good!! Just like Booth pre S5. So...whats up with that? I mean...are they (TPTB) at Bones purposefully going for the thin haggard sickly look? See, I didn't like the whole hair slicked down thing...it made him look older. I dunno...but I was like...wait a second....somethings up!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:15 am

I can't watch it! The video has been blocked! Sad anywhere else I can see it?
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:55 am

the link wason twitter....Bug posted it. You mean the video has already been blocked? I wonder by whom?

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:38 am

It was blocked on youtube... I didn't know there was one on twitter... But I don't think I'm following bug on my twitter page, so I still can't see it... lol.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2