Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David on 'The Tonight Show' on Tues, April 6th

+15
geraghtyvl
tinkrella
jjrobinson73
SnoopGirl
flyersfan35
n2seeleybooth
DBCrazy
SwaggerHeart
sammi31
anteater
CanadianBones
ToZiKa
treble21
i_heart_bones
bugaboo628
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

David on 'The Tonight Show' on Tues, April 6th Empty David on 'The Tonight Show' on Tues, April 6th

Post by bugaboo628 Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:08 pm

David Boreanaz will be on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' on Tuesday April 6th!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

David on 'The Tonight Show' on Tues, April 6th Empty Re: David on 'The Tonight Show' on Tues, April 6th

Post by i_heart_bones Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Awesome! It's been a while since I've seen a late night interview with him!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

David on 'The Tonight Show' on Tues, April 6th Empty Re: David on 'The Tonight Show' on Tues, April 6th

Post by treble21 Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:12 pm

Damn! now I have to break my vow never to watch that show again....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:14 pm

treble21 wrote:Damn! now I have to break my vow never to watch that show again....
haha i know right? I would never watch, but if its DB, i would watch him with ANY interviewer...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:33 am

i_heart_bones wrote:
treble21 wrote:Damn! now I have to break my vow never to watch that show again....
haha i know right? I would never watch, but if its DB, i would watch him with ANY interviewer...
oh well we can survive Leno for the 10 minutes DB will be there....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 pm

yay!! Not a Leno fan either but woot for DB!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:20 am

I don't care if DB and ED were going on to talk about B&B's undying love for each other, I still wouldn't watch! Team CoCo all the way.

(Although I am hoping that it ends up on YouTube or Hulu so I can watch it without actually giving the show any ratings)
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi31 Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 am

You don't have to watch the show just the part with David. Then after David's segment is over then don't watch the show. Only watch it when David or Emily are on it. That way it won't break your vow.lol

sammi31
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Say What You Want : BONES RULES
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:40 am

sammi31 wrote:

You don't have to watch the show just the part with David. Then after David's segment is over then don't watch the show. Only watch it when David or Emily are on it. That way it won't break your vow.lol

this is what I'm going to do, my tivo will automatically record it because I have it set to record anything with DB in it, so FF and only watch the DB part , But I still have moral reservations about it LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:27 pm

anteater wrote:

I don't care if DB and ED were going on to talk about B&B's undying love for each other, I still wouldn't watch! Team CoCo all the way.

(Although I am hoping that it ends up on YouTube or Hulu so I can watch it without actually giving the show any ratings)

LOL! Yup, Team CoCo here. It will end up on YouTube pretty quickly after it airs. I will watch it then.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:36 pm

I will be watching for it on You Tube as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by SwaggerHeart Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Youtube Smile I've never heard of this show(Im a Britt)

Can I ask though, whats wrong with the program ??
Pahhh i just realised i have a chance to use 'I dont know what that means' Razz dont you just love that when it happens Cool

SwaggerHeart
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 31
Say What You Want : 2010!! But what is this decade called. we had the 20's 30's ... 0's but what is it now? ... teens?
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:21 pm

SwaggerHeart wrote:Youtube Smile I've never heard of this show(Im a Britt)

Jay leno was the face of the Tonight Show for a long time and the network that runs it told him that he would be given a new show with an earlier timeslot in 2009 and they picked a successor Conan O'Brien for The Tonight Show. Well it turns out that Jay's ratings weren't so good at his new timeslot (10pm ) and Conan wasn't doing to great either ( although I think his ratings were picking up) So the network decided to cancel Jay's show, put him back on The Tonight Show and fire Conan O'Brien. There was, as you can imagine, a huge uproar over it all.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by SwaggerHeart Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 pm

treble21 wrote:
SwaggerHeart wrote:Youtube Smile I've never heard of this show(Im a Britt)

Jay leno was the face of the Tonight Show for a long time and the network that runs it told him that he would be given a new show with an earlier timeslot in 2009 and they picked a successor Conan O'Brien for The Tonight Show. Well it turns out that Jay's ratings weren't so good at his new timeslot (10pm ) and Conan wasn't doing to great either ( although I think his ratings were picking up) So the network decided to cancel Jay's show, put him back on The Tonight Show and fire Conan O'Brien. There was, as you can imagine, a huge uproar over it all.

Shucks poor Conan Sad and thanks for explaining Very Happy

SwaggerHeart
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 31
Say What You Want : 2010!! But what is this decade called. we had the 20's 30's ... 0's but what is it now? ... teens?
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Just another 35 minutes until The Tonight Show with DB! Very Happy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:34 pm

We get it here at midnight tonight!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:36 pm

I had no idea Jay Leno was on in Australia! That's good for you, eh?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Yeah we get them all down here....well on cable anyway, I'm not sure about normal t.v
Even though I really don't like Leno, I will definitely stay up to watch it to see DB!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:20 pm

He's on!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Kirstie got 25 minutes. David's gonna get just a few minutes.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:22 pm

OMGosh!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:27 pm

The director's hands!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Jay's wife is a big Bones fan! Who knew?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:33 pm

And it's time for the music. Sad Not even 10 minutes for our guy.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:37 pm

That sucks Sad
Maybe i wont bother staying up for it, Ill just watch the clip on youtube....
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next