Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+18
riviera41797
PIMP
Kasper
treble21
Poetic_line
howie
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
ToZiKa
i_heart_bones
DBCrazy
dawnsfire
THX1138
verticallychallangedcutie
Nightowl
flyersfan35
hy6110327
kiki
Sany
22 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 30 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Sany Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:34 am

I would if I was in the states... and had my own place.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:35 am

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Sany wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Sany wrote:Hey Toz, Rob, and DBC!

Nice on the going out tonight Toz, wish I was.

Yes ma'am it is the afternoon here, 1:40 p.m to be exact. No classes in the afternoon on friday for me Very Happy

you could fly over and go out with me.....maybe not tonight, because you wouldn't make it.....but another time.....
Hmm, could be an idea. I'll think about it when I'm not giving extra cash to my sister.

well I would like that very much
I would like to meet some of you....but I won't mention this summer again, last time I did everyone was gone in about 5 minutes...... Laughing
okay, now I've got to ask, what about this summer?

king RM

OKAY I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO STAY WITH THEM, DO NOT RUN AWAY AGAIN
I was thinking about spending some time in the USA during my summer break this year....not sure if I'll go and where I would go.....so I mentioned that a few weeks ago and the place was deserted in no time at all
if you ever want to get everyone out of the IHBFC, tell them I want to visit them
(actually my mom told me to go, so that I wouldn't get on her nerves about wanting to go anymore)
*Pfft* I'm not running away, heck I think it's a great idea that you come and visit - and if you're in the St Louis area I'll look around for a nice place for you to stay. I like you but one thing I know about me and company in my house? I don't like anyone staying around that doesn't have four legs or I'm not sleeping with. Even when Family comes to visit I offer to put them up in a hotel. There's a reason i moved out of the house when I turned 18...

king RM
hmmm St Louis is kinda in the middle of nowhere, I think
but I heard it is supposed to be a great city
now I even have two places I could visit
this is getting better and better
Yep, I totally volunteer to play tour guide if your in the area!

king RM

I'll keep that in mind
thank you very much

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:35 am

ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Sany wrote:Haha Toz, this summer would be out for me anyway. I've got a 4 month work internship to do.

that's long
and it's okay, I was just thinking about maybe travelling around a little bit, saying hi and going again.....
No telling how boring I could make it for you if I really tried, but I could put you up for a bit while you're here. I'd enjoy it. Count me in.
Shocked
no running, no hiding?
but actually offering me a place to crash
geez I feel loved right now
that would be sooo sooo nice of you
No problem.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:35 am

THX1138 wrote:
Sany wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Sany wrote:
THX1138 wrote:FF13???

king RM

It's an xbox 360 game that the boys have gotten me to play. Well actually the convinced me to get the 360, and it was on sale for like half price so I figured why not, I deserved something fun for all A's. The Game however is Finally Fantasy 13, and I blame my brother for getting me hooked on those.
Ahh, omg. I haven't played FF since like FFIV came out - they're up to 13?! Wow, talk about the game franchise that won't die.

king RM
Oh yeah they are. The stories and stuff are way more detailed though. And this one finally has a decent female character that is the main character. They had one before but that entire game was a joke really.

This is my fave character so far. Her name is Lightning.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Wow, graphics have improved..what the hell is she holding, is it a sword or a gun?

king RM

Both. It's called a gunblade. the entire game is like that. No wonder it takes them years to come out with one.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:36 am

DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
PIMP wrote:OK, here's my two cents worth on the threesome thing(two girls, one guy).....I don't like them. My fantasies seem to revolve around pleasing a woman as well as being pleased, and when you have a threesome going on the guy is in inherently a selfish position.
You know this will likely surprise you all, given my commentary so far, but I agree with the G man 100%. When you're with a woman you're focus should be on her, two women is interesting in theory, but I could never give both of them 100% of my attention and I dont like to do anything half way. Also, when you love someone? It just lessens the experience, it does nothing to improve on it, so why bother?

king RM
So, you're saying that before you were just doing the locker room spiel, right?
Well yeah, actually. I don't want to be all deep and meaningful on a Friday, and sometimes an off hand comment is just that. So that was me totally posturing.

king RM
That's what I figured, just entertaining the troops! Cool
It's what I do. I'm here to entertain. Laughing

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:37 am

THX1138 wrote:
Sany wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Sany wrote:

king RM

It's an xbox 360 game that the boys have gotten me to play. Well actually the convinced me to get the 360, and it was on sale for like half price so I figured why not, I deserved something fun for all A's. The Game however is Finally Fantasy 13, and I blame my brother for getting me hooked on those.
Ahh, omg. I haven't played FF since like FFIV came out - they're up to 13?! Wow, talk about the game franchise that won't die.

king RM
Oh yeah they are. The stories and stuff are way more detailed though. And this one finally has a decent female character that is the main character. They had one before but that entire game was a joke really.

Wow, graphics have improved..what the hell is she holding, is it a sword or a gun?

king RM
why isn't she wearing any pants?
she'll get a cystitis

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:37 am

Sany wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Sany wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Sany wrote:

king RM

king RM

king RM

Both. It's called a gunblade. the entire game is like that. No wonder it takes them years to come out with one.
A gun blade? The sheer impracticality of such a weapon...okay. I'll turn off the analyst in me. So, a gun blade. Cool.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:37 am

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Sany wrote:Haha Toz, this summer would be out for me anyway. I've got a 4 month work internship to do.

that's long
and it's okay, I was just thinking about maybe travelling around a little bit, saying hi and going again.....
No telling how boring I could make it for you if I really tried, but I could put you up for a bit while you're here. I'd enjoy it. Count me in.
Shocked
no running, no hiding?
No problem.
hug

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:38 am

ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Sany wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Sany wrote:

king RM

king RM

king RM
why isn't she wearing any pants?
she'll get a cystitis
LMAO! That is why I like you, we may bicker constantly but when you get down to it we think alike - scary ain't it?
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:39 am

ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

that's long
Shocked
no running, no hiding?
No problem.
hug
I might have to make you endure brushing me up on my German though. It's been years and years since I've used it at all. Wink
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:39 am

THX1138 wrote:
Sany wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Sany wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Sany wrote:

king RM

king RM

king RM

A gun blade? The sheer impracticality of such a weapon...okay. I'll turn off the analyst in me. So, a gun blade. Cool.

king RM
well it flips out into a Blade, and flips back into a gun shape, odd yes, but still a cool weapon lol.

Toz she's actually more clothed than I had expected...

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:40 am

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

that's long
Shocked
no running, no hiding?
No problem.
hug
I might have to make you endure brushing me up on my German though. It's been years and years since I've used it at all. Wink
what I saw so far looked great to me

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:40 am

If you want a hot warrior chick...mmmmmmmmm...Vera......[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Twisted Evil
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:41 am

Sany you didn't expect much then....

Rob you are right, that's REALLY scary

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:41 am

True enough Sany, most female characters in video games are more than half nekkid and so top heavy it's a wonder they don't get black eyes when they run. I chalk it up to the game designers having never met a real woman before...other than their mothers that is.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:42 am

Haha nice pimp lol.

I could care less about what shes wearing. I'm just glad that for once it's a strong female character, not a flighty little twit.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:44 am

Well, folks, it's time for me to head out now. Thanks for the midday pick me up. Talk to you later.

Bye!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:44 am

PIMP wrote:If you want a hot warrior chick...mmmmmmmmm...Vera......[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Twisted Evil
Isn't that from the series "ROAR"?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:44 am

THX1138 wrote:True enough Sany, most female characters in video games are more than half nekkid and so top heavy it's a wonder they don't get black eyes when they run. I chalk it up to the game designers having never met a real woman before...other than their mothers that is.

king RM

exactly rob. They don't seem to go the realistic route in their designs for women in games.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:45 am

DBCrazy wrote:Well, folks, it's time for me to head out now. Thanks for the midday pick me up. Talk to you later.

Bye!
Bye Sherry! I'll talk to you later I'm sure!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:45 am

bye bye dbc. Have a good rest of the day.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:45 am

Bye Sherry!

ttyl

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 am

I have to go now

I might be back later tonight, if I can still type
well most likely I'll be back if I can't type anymore too.....

anyway
have a nice day!
Bye

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:47 am

later toz.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:48 am

THX1138 wrote:
PIMP wrote:If you want a hot warrior chick...mmmmmmmmm...Vera......[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Twisted Evil
Isn't that from the series "ROAR"?

king RM

No, its from "RAWR" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next