Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+18
riviera41797
PIMP
Kasper
treble21
Poetic_line
howie
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
ToZiKa
i_heart_bones
DBCrazy
dawnsfire
THX1138
verticallychallangedcutie
Nightowl
flyersfan35
hy6110327
kiki
Sany
22 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 26 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:28 am

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Then again it's easy to be well adjusted when you aren't wearing any underwear.

king RM

Shocked
Laughing Everything I say and that's what you pick up on, I knew you liked me. Wink

Hey ToZ!

king RM

Hey Rob

I was just wondering if it isn't uncomfortable.....I mean if you were wearing jeans that must give some not so nice chafing.....
Who said anything about jeans? Nope, me and my lounge pants - they're like sweats only light, thin material - practically like wearing nothing at all. Wink

king RM

that's good then
no chafing, enough room.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:30 am

ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:You know it's amazing I make friends as easily as I do. As a child I had no one to play with, so I played with myself. Think about it...

king RM

should I concentrate on that post instead?
Laughing That's one of my favorite old Benny Hill jokes. I actually used it on my boss the other day in a meeting. She was getting bitchy with a few of my more vocal co-workers and I sort of slipped it into the convo. I said, "You all will have to forgive Patty, she didn't have anyone to play with as a child so she mostly played with herself." The room dissolved into a fit of laughter, of course she got me back later. If I wasn't her favorite I'd be a dead man, lol.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:31 am

ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Then again it's easy to be well adjusted when you aren't wearing any underwear.

king RM

Shocked
Laughing Everything I say and that's what you pick up on, I knew you liked me. Wink

Hey ToZ!

king RM

Hey Rob

I was just wondering if it isn't uncomfortable.....I mean if you were wearing jeans that must give some not so nice chafing.....
Who said anything about jeans? Nope, me and my lounge pants - they're like sweats only light, thin material - practically like wearing nothing at all. Wink

king RM

that's good then
Exactly! You get it! I swear, my gf's like "Put some pants on!" and I can't think why. I'm not leaving the house and if I go anywhere in the car folks won't see me from the waist down. This way I'm comfortable and relatively free.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:32 am

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:You know it's amazing I make friends as easily as I do. As a child I had no one to play with, so I played with myself. Think about it...

king RM

Laughing That's one of my favorite old Benny Hill jokes. I actually used it on my boss the other day in a meeting. She was getting bitchy with a few of my more vocal co-workers and I sort of slipped it into the convo. I said, "You all will have to forgive Patty, she didn't have anyone to play with as a child so she mostly played with herself." The room dissolved into a fit of laughter, of course she got me back later. If I wasn't her favorite I'd be a dead man, lol.

king RM

you seem to be lucky that you are everyone's favorite......or you'd have died a slow and painful death quite a few times already Twisted Evil

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:33 am

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

Shocked

Hey ToZ!

king RM

Hey Rob

king RM

that's good then
Exactly! You get it! I swear, my gf's like "Put some pants on!" and I can't think why. I'm not leaving the house and if I go anywhere in the car folks won't see me from the waist down. This way I'm comfortable and relatively free.

king RM

she should be happy that you are wearing anything at all
or maybe she would prefer it if you weren't wearing any pants.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:35 am

ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

king RM

you seem to be lucky that you are everyone's favorite......or you'd have died a slow and painful death quite a few times already Twisted Evil
There is some truth to that. You realize of course you just admitted that I'm your favorite? Very Happy

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 am

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

king RM

There is some truth to that. You realize of course you just admitted that I'm your favorite? Very Happy

king RM

nah
I just said that you are the favorite of those close enough to actually kill you
I would have to take a 10 hour flight to even get close to you, would have to figure out where you live, kill you, fly back.....too much obstacles in the way......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 am

ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

Shocked

Hey ToZ!

king RM

Hey Rob

king RM

that's good then

king RM

Heh, you'd think that's an option but the one time I tried to convince her to try out Naked Fridays and man it did not go over well...in retrospect I should have told her I ordered Pizza...or that the curtains weren't drawn. I might have a bit of an exhibitionist streak. Just a bit.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:39 am

ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

king RM

king RM

nah
I just said that you are the favorite of those close enough to actually kill you
I would have to take a 10 hour flight to even get close to you, would have to figure out where you live, kill you, fly back.....too much obstacles in the way......
Nice try. Nope, I'm your favorite. No use denying it. Cool

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:41 am

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

Shocked

Hey ToZ!

king RM

Hey Rob

king RM

that's good then

king RM

Heh, you'd think that's an option but the one time I tried to convince her to try out Naked Fridays and man it did not go over well...in retrospect I should have told her I ordered Pizza...or that the curtains weren't drawn. I might have a bit of an exhibitionist streak. Just a bit.

king RM

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

poor woman.....one day you'll wake up with a knife stuck in your back

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:43 am

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

king RM

king RM

nah

king RM

right now, yeah I have to admit you're my favorite.....since you are the only one around that's not that big a deal, right?

and you should be careful, my favorites all disappear from here.....so if you like being around you should probably stay far far away from me

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:43 am

ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

Shocked

Hey ToZ!

king RM

Hey Rob

king RM

that's good then

king RM

king RM

Nah, not a chance. Chris is the kind of woman where I'll see it coming - and it won't be my back she goes after *shudder*. Probably why as much as I love pushing her buttons I always make sure to do something sweet for her - that is one woman I don't want to fall asleep next to when she's still pissed off.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:45 am

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

Shocked

Hey ToZ!

king RM

Hey Rob

king RM

that's good then

king RM

king RM

Nah, not a chance. Chris is the kind of woman where I'll see it coming - and it won't be my back she goes after *shudder*. Probably why as much as I love pushing her buttons I always make sure to do something sweet for her - that is one woman I don't want to fall asleep next to when she's still pissed off.

king RM

hmmm you would wake up missing some very important parts then?
but that would punish both of you....that's not very logical

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:46 am

ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

king RM

king RM

nah

king RM

right now, yeah I have to admit you're my favorite.....since you are the only one around that's not that big a deal, right?
*Pfft* qualifiers. It's okay for you to just say what we both know, you like me and I'm your favorite. Hey. It works both ways - I've got my favorites. You, Sherry, my Queen, Rae-Rae, Gordie. If you haven't noticed I pop up in almost every thread you or they are in, you are my people, deal with it. Smile

and you should be careful, my favorites all disappear from here.....so if you like being around you should probably stay far far away from me
Hah, I'm not going anywhere - I've been kicked out of better places than this and i'm all about inertia baby, 'taint moving me.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:46 am

***Nah, not a chance. Chris is the kind of woman where I'll see it coming - and it won't be my back she goes after *shudder*. Probably why as much as I love pushing her buttons I always make sure to do something sweet for her - that is one woman I don't want to fall asleep next to when she's still pissed off.***

Not the knife in the back type, but the dull spoon to the groin type maybe?
Twisted Evil
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:47 am

ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

Shocked

Hey ToZ!

king RM

Hey Rob

king RM

that's good then

king RM

king RM

king RM

Well it would punish me more than her, plus before we started dating Chris was actively...batting for both teams. So I imagine she'd have a fall back plan.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:48 am

PIMP wrote:***Nah, not a chance. Chris is the kind of woman where I'll see it coming - and it won't be my back she goes after *shudder*. Probably why as much as I love pushing her buttons I always make sure to do something sweet for her - that is one woman I don't want to fall asleep next to when she's still pissed off.***

Twisted Evil
PIMP!!!

Nah, surgical precision - but it'll still be sorely missed.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:50 am

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

king RM

king RM

nah

king RM

*Pfft* qualifiers. It's okay for you to just say what we both know, you like me and I'm your favorite. Hey. It works both ways - I've got my favorites. You, Sherry, my Queen, Rae-Rae, Gordie. If you haven't noticed I pop up in almost every thread you or they are in, you are my people, deal with it. Smile

Hah, I'm not going anywhere - I've been kicked out of better places than this and i'm all about inertia baby, 'taint moving me.

king RM

okay well....I can do this
*cringes at the thought*
*takes deep breath*
you are one of my favorites like Sany, Pimp and Cassi.....and like Turi used to be before she stopped talking to me.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:51 am

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

Shocked

Hey ToZ!

king RM

Hey Rob

king RM

that's good then

king RM

king RM

king RM

Well it would punish me more than her, plus before we started dating Chris was actively...batting for both teams. So I imagine she'd have a fall back plan.

king RM

good for her
fall back plans are always a good idea

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:51 am

WB Pimp!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:52 am

THX1138 wrote:
PIMP wrote:***Nah, not a chance. Chris is the kind of woman where I'll see it coming - and it won't be my back she goes after *shudder*. Probably why as much as I love pushing her buttons I always make sure to do something sweet for her - that is one woman I don't want to fall asleep next to when she's still pissed off.***

Twisted Evil
PIMP!!!

king RM

Not my wife. She's mentioned on more than one occasion if it happened it would be slow, ragged, and painful. Twisted Evil
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:52 am

Hey Toz!!
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:52 am

ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

king RM

king RM

king RM

nah

king RM

king RM

okay well....I can do this
*cringes at the thought*
*takes deep breath*
you are one of my favorites like Sany, Pimp and Cassi.....and like Turi used to be before she stopped talking to me.....
Awww! See, that wasn't so hard! And I'm not going anywhere and I'll keep bickering with you for a long, long time. I do wish Turi would come back though, I miss my sunshine.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 am

PIMP wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

Twisted Evil
PIMP!!!

king RM

Not my wife. She's mentioned on more than one occasion if it happened it would be slow, ragged, and painful. Twisted Evil
pale You know, she's in Canada with you but suddenly I'm very afraid...and more than a little happy Chris doesn't know her. How you been man? Missed you around here.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:54 am

she mentioned on fb(which she rarely visits as well these days) that she's had a lot of personal, family and work issues. Maybe after all that clears up she'll be back again. I hope so.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next