Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+18
riviera41797
PIMP
Kasper
treble21
Poetic_line
howie
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
ToZiKa
i_heart_bones
DBCrazy
dawnsfire
THX1138
verticallychallangedcutie
Nightowl
flyersfan35
hy6110327
kiki
Sany
22 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 20 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by treble21 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:51 am

DBCrazy wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:I so love hockey...*sigh*
And in other sports news...this afternoon the MSU Racers beat Vanderbilt in the first round of the NCAA tournament!

Yes!!
Basketball?? Seriously...I haven't a clue, cuz I hate basketball. It puts me to sleep...
Yes! It's basketball, y'all!!!! It's March, this is the time for March Madness.

We're a relatively small school, and Vanderbilt is a big school. We were ahead most of the game by a few points, then got behind and won it right at the buzzer! Now we're on to round 2!

Squeaky clean now, Sany?

Well congrats!, sounds like a good game.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:51 am

howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:I am so glad tomorrow's Friday! And it's supposed to be gorgeous again through Saturday!
YAY! I need to soak it up while I can..rain and snow in NH next week...ugh!
That sucks...though I'd love to be there. I miss Boston...lol
My friends and I are going there on Friday. Hope it's nice that day. It's going to be a long week...good and bad. Back and forth between 2 rehabs to see my grandmothers, court on Tuesday for the DUI I called in back in January. Hoping to squeeze in lunch with another friend at 5 Guys...yum! Lots of running, but should be a good week despite the weather.
You and 5 Guys...lmao!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:52 am

treble21 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
And in other sports news...this afternoon the MSU Racers beat Vanderbilt in the first round of the NCAA tournament!

Yes!!
Basketball?? Seriously...I haven't a clue, cuz I hate basketball. It puts me to sleep...

We're a relatively small school, and Vanderbilt is a big school. We were ahead most of the game by a few points, then got behind and won it right at the buzzer! Now we're on to round 2!

Squeaky clean now, Sany?

Yes, congrats for you, sherry! I reread my post and realized it probably sounded mean, I didn't mean it that way. I just don't like basketball, so I really wasn't sure...but it's great for you!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:53 am

treble21 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Yes!!

Squeaky clean now, Sany?

Thanks! It really is a big deal around these parts. Kentucky may not know anything about hockey, but we know our basketball!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:54 am

Yep DBC, I am. Trying to get this stupid assignment done now. shouldn't take too long... hopefully.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:55 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:I am so glad tomorrow's Friday! And it's supposed to be gorgeous again through Saturday!
My friends and I are going there on Friday. Hope it's nice that day. It's going to be a long week...good and bad. Back and forth between 2 rehabs to see my grandmothers, court on Tuesday for the DUI I called in back in January. Hoping to squeeze in lunch with another friend at 5 Guys...yum! Lots of running, but should be a good week despite the weather.
You and 5 Guys...lmao!
I love 5 Guys..the only time I get it is when you and I go to KOP. Otherwise I won't drive the hour just for food.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 7672

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:55 am

Oi...stupid Stars. It's gonna be a long 8-10 weeks...if we make it that long...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:55 am

DBCrazy wrote:
treble21 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Yes!!

Squeaky clean now, Sany?

Thanks! It really is a big deal around these parts. Kentucky may not know anything about hockey, but we know our basketball!!!

yeah I hear ya! Being Canadian I know next to nothing about Basketball but lots about hockey LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 am

howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
You and 5 Guys...lmao!
I love 5 Guys..the only time I get it is when you and I go to KOP. Otherwise I won't drive the hour just for food.
Haha, I know.

Speaking of KOP, we should probably go once more before you go back home. *sigh*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 am

DBCrazy wrote:
treble21 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Yes!!

Squeaky clean now, Sany?

And Horses!!
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:58 am

Sany wrote:Yep DBC, I am. Trying to get this stupid assignment done now. shouldn't take too long... hopefully.
Computers? or something else?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:58 am

howie wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
treble21 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Yes!!

Squeaky clean now, Sany?

And Horses!!
So true. I have always wanted to go to the Kentucky Derby since I was a little girl...*sigh*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:58 am

howie wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
treble21 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Yes!!

Squeaky clean now, Sany?

And Horses!!
Amen to that!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:59 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
You and 5 Guys...lmao!
Haha, I know.

Speaking of KOP, we should probably go once more before you go back home. *sigh*
Yes, we should. After Easter I don't have much going on during the weekends. I am coming back here on the 9th, so we can go to DC on the 10th for the Festival. How about a trip to KOP in early May?
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:59 am

DBCrazy wrote:
Sany wrote:Yep DBC, I am. Trying to get this stupid assignment done now. shouldn't take too long... hopefully.
Professional Development. *gag*

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:00 am

howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
You and 5 Guys...lmao!
Haha, I know.

Yes, we should. After Easter I don't have much going on during the weekends. I am coming back here on the 9th, so we can go to DC on the 10th for the Festival. How about a trip to KOP in early May?
Sounds like a plan!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:00 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
treble21 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Yes!!

Squeaky clean now, Sany?

And Horses!!
So true. I have always wanted to go to the Kentucky Derby since I was a little girl...*sigh*
It's about six weeks away, Fly! Come on down.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 am

DBCrazy wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
treble21 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Yes!!

Squeaky clean now, Sany?

And Horses!!
It's about six weeks away, Fly! Come on down.
If I wasn't planning a trip to Universal this year, I might take you up on that!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasper Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 am

*gallop*
Kasper
Kasper
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12859
Say What You Want : For British eyes only
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:03 am

Sany wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
Ugh! I hate that class...no matter what the major is, it's like watching paint dry! My sympathies woman!
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:03 am

Kasper wrote:*gallop*
What are you up to, dear kasper? Studying, I assume...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasper Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:04 am

flyersfan35 wrote:

Sorta... watching some basketball... not studying for molec bio
Kasper
Kasper
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12859
Say What You Want : For British eyes only
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:05 am

Kasper wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

Sorta... watching some basketball... not studying for molec bio
Well, everyone needs a break...though I'd be watching hockey rather than basketball...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:06 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
She's heading down for the Kentucky Derby!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:07 am

howie wrote:
Sany wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
Ugh! I hate that class...no matter what the major is, it's like watching paint dry! My sympathies woman!
Totally! I have to answer stupid questions on jobs and resumes. Have to say what I should change about my cover letter and resume. complete bull.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next