Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New video about Tequila + another video added later

+8
i_heart_bones
treble21
Meegs82
CanadianBones
RGPageantqueen
TinkonBrink
ToZiKa
mereva
12 posters

Go down

New video about Tequila + another video added later Empty New video about Tequila + another video added later

Post by mereva Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:31 am

I just read it on another board that there should be some Seattle video interview where David and Emily mentioned a kiss:

David: "We were drinking Tequila the other night for our scene"
Emily: "We did."
David: "Big kiss..."

Could anybody please confirm it??

Last edited by mereva on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

New video about Tequila + another video added later Empty Re: New video about Tequila + another video added later

Post by ToZiKa Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:05 am

hmmm haven't seen it and I haven't read about it either

where did you read it?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

New video about Tequila + another video added later Empty Re: New video about Tequila + another video added later

Post by mereva Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:59 am

There were actually many comments on BY (I visited BY, guilty as charged, but run away) and later I found a quote on... the name was Fanforum, I think. I googled information about a kiss in 100th episode - and got this one.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:20 am

hmmmm Tequila and a kiss in the 100th episode?
that wouldn't be too bad, I think

I'm not good at finding stuff online, but I'll give it a try.
Maybe I can find some more news about that......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:44 am

Is this what you're looking for?
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:04 am

Thanks, Tinkon! I assume, it IS that video. The quote is the same (more or less).

So, there will be a kiss. Interesting... did she slap him because of that kiss? If it's in a prequel time slot, it's quite a possibility... Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:41 am

That anchors an idiot. "I guess they're having a party." What do you think you idiot?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:47 am

i love how they do not stop eating...guess the cake was vegan afterall. love them. i didn't think actors were allowed to actually drink the booze while filming and it non-alc drinks were used???
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:36 am

My guess is that the tequila-drinking and the kiss are from their first case and that could be the thing that they have to straighten out with Sweets.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:38 am

CanadianBones wrote:i love how they do not stop eating...guess the cake was vegan afterall. love them. i didn't think actors were allowed to actually drink the booze while filming and it non-alc drinks were used???

The cake wasn't vegan because in the same interview (different source, so it was edited differently), Emily asks David: "how's the cake?" while she's eating her (clearly vegan) cupcake. They probably made the cake for everyone else and got Emily her own special vegan cupcakes. She was eating red velvet, my fave! And the vegan ones are SOOO yummy! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:48 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:That anchors an idiot. "I guess they're having a party." What do you think you idiot?

you stole the words right out of my mouth, I was just gonna post about what a moron he was, "What's with the cupcakes?" " I guess they're having a party to celebrate their anniversary?" ( and the other anchor cuts in with "100th episode" as if to prove he's an idiot LOL)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:19 pm

treble21 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:That anchors an idiot. "I guess they're having a party." What do you think you idiot?

you stole the words right out of my mouth, I was just gonna post about what a moron he was, "What's with the cupcakes?" " I guess they're having a party to celebrate their anniversary?" ( and the other anchor cuts in with "100th episode" as if to prove he's an idiot LOL)

Haha me too! I heard him say that and i was like what a douche!

I like how informal it was, they seemed to be giving more away than they usually do! (sort of)
If only it wasn't edited...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:36 pm

!!! Here's a bit different video with a 'slapping rehearsal' Very Happy :
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:29 am

Hmmm a kiss huh? I was actually expecting that...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:02 am

mereva wrote:!!! Here's a bit different video with a 'slapping rehearsal' Very Happy :
I loved this interview too, everything but the moronic announcer saying "Emily Dooshanel", seriously, is it that hard to get her last name right? Oh, and the improv slapping - those two have so much fun together, it's just cute to watch them interact. Heh, if Regis and what's her name ever quit Daytime TV maybe David and Emily could get their own show. That'd be one I'd watch!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:30 am

THX1138 wrote:
mereva wrote:!!! Here's a bit different video with a 'slapping rehearsal' Very Happy :
I loved this interview too, everything but the moronic announcer saying "Emily Dooshanel", seriously, is it that hard to get her last name right? Oh, and the improv slapping - those two have so much fun together, it's just cute to watch them interact. Heh, if Regis and what's her name ever quit Daytime TV maybe David and Emily could get their own show. That'd be one I'd watch!

king RM

I would watch that show for sure......although we might not even get what those two are talking about.....they seem to be quite good at communicating without using to many words.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kajunblueyes Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:00 pm

I for one am sick of HH making them have there kisses under false pretenses! Their first was conned, then the fantasy sex one, and now he is going to make them kiss in the past. Really? this is getting frustrating for me grrr Mad
Kajunblueyes
Kajunblueyes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : \"When you hear the words 'We think it's Cancer' it puts everything into perspective
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Kajunblueyes wrote:I for one am sick of HH making them have there kisses under false pretenses! Their first was conned, then the fantasy sex one, and now he is going to make them kiss in the past. Really? this is getting frustrating for me grrr Mad

pretty much Mad !! why cant they kiss, they are going to deny it anyway so what is the difference. they have guy hugs they can have... stressed time kisses, or friend kisses, or i secretly love you kisses, who cares, just kiss for real!!!
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
&#9829; Maroon 5 &#9829;
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Kajunblueyes wrote:I for one am sick of HH making them have there kisses under false pretenses! Their first was conned, then the fantasy sex one, and now he is going to make them kiss in the past. Really? this is getting frustrating for me grrr Mad

You have a VERY good point there. Maybe after *3* sort-ofkisses, he'll finally give us what we want...here's hoping!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 pm

You know what their BEST kiss has been? The S5 premiere where Booth kisses Brennan on the head after she's been stabbed and he says, "I've got you, baby." Seriously, that has been THE most sincere "kiss" yet. Well, that and when Brennan kisses Booth on the cheek after he lets Russ see Haley.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Do we know it's in the past? It could be at the end of the episode in present time..
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:50 pm

THX1138 wrote: Heh, if Regis and what's her name ever quit Daytime TV maybe David and Emily could get their own show. That'd be one I'd watch!

king RM

Hells yes!!
I'd buy the rights to broadcast that show!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:44 am

ana the font in your sig is the same as Taylor Swifts
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down