Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick Your Girl ~ Vote for Emily!

+10
RGPageantqueen
queen bess
ToZiKa
i_heart_bones
DBCrazy
Meegs82
bones206
THX1138
dawnsfire
bugaboo628
14 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pick Your Girl ~ Vote for Emily! - Page 5 Empty Re: Pick Your Girl ~ Vote for Emily!

Post by dawnsfire Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:38 pm

bones206 wrote:If Emily (God Forbid it) doesn't W*N... I'm voting for Anna Torv.
I don't think she's in the lead this time, either, sad to say...and if both of them are gone, so is my participation.

queen

someone delete my duplicate post above, please?
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Pick Your Girl ~ Vote for Emily! - Page 5 Empty Re: Pick Your Girl ~ Vote for Emily!

Post by bones206 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:47 pm

No offence to any of you Glee fans, but, I cannot stand Rachel. I hate that character. But, watch her win. However, I do love the show Glee, just not Rachel. Razz
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:33 pm

43.5% now.
So stupid i voted so many times, went back in 15mins later and the numbers hadn't moved.....grrrrrr
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:45 pm

At least we tried... Sad
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:49 am

it is simply not possible to make her win this one.....I think we had the same problem when Booth/DB was in the alpha male poll......
we shouldn't even bother anymore......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:54 am

I just posted a comment, but I already know that it won't go through the mods...... Rolling Eyes

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by djackio Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:03 am

she's going back up!

* 53.5% Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strahovski), Chuck
* 46.5% Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel), Bones
djackio
djackio
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 am

Links
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:okay I just found out that you can't vote on the side of every country and delete the cookies all together afterwards......that makes the whole process a little bit faster......

so here are all the links

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
(au, ca and uk work all the time, the rest only some times.....)

reposting this so you don't have to look too terribly far.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 am

53.2% Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strahovski), Chuck
46.8% Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel), Bones
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:27 am

looks like I can now vote more than once again

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by djackio Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:35 am

ToZiKa wrote:looks like I can now vote more than once again

46.9!
djackio
djackio
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:42 am

djackio wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:looks like I can now vote more than once again

46.9!

that's what I keep getting too.....I've voted around 50 times now......I guess we are back to not counting votes at the moment..... Rolling Eyes

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:46 am

LOL. I keep voting too, but, the percentage doesn't seem to change. *Knock on Wood* wouldn't want the percentage to go down like it was last night.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by djackio Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:50 am

guys keep voting we're at 47%
djackio
djackio
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:05 am

bones206 wrote:LOL. I keep voting too, but, the percentage doesn't seem to change. *Knock on Wood* wouldn't want the percentage to go down like it was last night.
that was really strange.....I was voting like crazy to get her a little farther ahead and everytime I hit vote she went farther down instead.....really strange.....in the end she was by around 43% I think

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:06 am

47.1% now

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:26 am

47.2%!!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:43 am

I managed to get us to 47.3% but it's not getting any higher.....and my finger is starting to hurt from all the clicking and scrolling......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by djackio Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 am

well she lost

why did i get so emotionally involved in this lololololol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
djackio
djackio
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:30 am

it's still open for me
I can still vote....not that any votes ever get through anyway
but it changed to 47.4% a few minutes ago

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:11 am

We can stop voting! Emily didn't make the next round!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I am now going to start voting for whoever is against that girl from 'Chuck'. :-)
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:12 am

I completely agree with you, bug!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 am

This just totally and completely sucks. I'm sorry, but Smallville, Glee, Gossip Girl, Chuck, and V...REALLY?!?! I think the way these results are turning out proves just ONE thing: the fans of those shows are the majority of E!Online visitors. Seriously, I don't watch any of those shows, but I cannot imagine for the life of me why all of the other actresses in other rounds would have beaten Grey's actors and Emily. I would say that Grey's has GOT to be MUCH more popular than say, Smallville, and yet, all of the Grey's gals lost out. Like I said, it just goes to show which shows' viewers actually visit E!Online.

Or maybe it's just 'cuz I'm depressed that ALL of my people lost (except for Anna Torv, but she's losing now, so it's all the same). Mad
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:42 am

what the heck is V....never heard of it.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:53 am

ToZiKa wrote:I just posted a comment, but I already know that it won't go through the mods...... Rolling Eyes
I'm fairly sure mine didn't go through either...

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next