Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for Emily in The TUBEY Awards!

4 posters

Go down

Vote for Emily in The TUBEY Awards! Empty Vote for Emily in The TUBEY Awards!

Post by bugaboo628 Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:08 am

Vote for Emily as Favorite Actress!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Vote for Emily in The TUBEY Awards! Empty Re: Vote for Emily in The TUBEY Awards!

Post by Brain&Heart Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:17 am

Voted! Smile

Bones should definately be up there for best cast!!!

Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Vote for Emily in The TUBEY Awards! Empty Re: Vote for Emily in The TUBEY Awards!

Post by Fi1975 Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:56 am

I've voted for Emily! It's a shame that the show and DB weren't nominated, but I'm glad for Emily as she often gets overlooked. I really hope she'll win, but with two from Glee in the same category, I'm not sure. Still, go Emily! She really does deserve some recognition, and she's the representative from Bones this year!

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Fi1975 wrote:I've voted for Emily! It's a shame that the show and DB weren't nominated, but I'm glad for Emily as she often gets overlooked. I really hope she'll win, but with two from Glee in the same category, I'm not sure. Still, go Emily! She really does deserve some recognition, and she's the representative from Bones this year!

Well, just looking at the timing of how they got to the finalists, it makes sense. Early June we'd just finished seeing the worst seven episodes (not including the Gravedigger trial) DB has been riddled with personal scandal since the spring. Emily - despite the horrible arch - has had some amazing scenes in the last eight episodes, is scandal-free, beautiful, funny, sincere....you know, she's Emily! While I don't think it's fair to hold DB's personal life against him in terms of his work, some people do. Even if they say it doesn't effect how they view his work, IMO, I think some may have balked at giving him an award. right then. Cool
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down