Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David and Jaime in Statement Magazine posted by willgirl on 01/27/2008

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

David and Jaime in Statement Magazine posted by willgirl on 01/27/2008 - Page 2 Empty nikkiwawa79 posted 01/30/2008

Post by fanofbones Sat May 31, 2008 4:56 am

Oh yeah, that was the Stuff magazine, shoot I remember seeing that. I think she was uncomfortable with her body, because it wasn't long after she had Jaden. I say her body is beautiful, either way. She's a real estate agent, now.

Thanks to everyone for clarifying a few things. I wasn't trying to bite any heads off lol There's just been a lot of negativity in other forums about Jaime and these pics. I mean straight up mean stuff, that wasn't needed. I just didn't want it to get that way, here. But, thank goodness, it didn't. At least, from what I know so far, we're more mature than those other places
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2287
Say What You Want : What if I have nothing to say? Huh?
Don't push me....
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

David and Jaime in Statement Magazine posted by willgirl on 01/27/2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: David and Jaime in Statement Magazine posted by willgirl on 01/27/2008

Post by fanofbones Sat May 31, 2008 5:14 am

Tears posted:

I agree Meegs, I think she looks off too. A little fake. If it was Emily, they would have to put those pics under lock and key cause they'd be WAY too Hot for human eyes to see!!

Magicstar posted:

tears would you be happy if he was with anyone else other than emily?, after all that is never gonaa happen, B and B are just characters and im sure ED and DB get along famoulsy out of work but the feelings probably dont run any deeper than a good friendship! lets just enjoy the chemistry on screen and leave DB and J to get on with it, they seem happy together. I know it is just your opinion and thats fine everyone has a right to it, but ED and DB are never gonna be together for real, so move on, he's happily married! x

snoopgirl posted:

I saw that video too of a photo shoot at a diner and the woman doesn't have ANYTHING to feel self concious about. But then as a mom myself, having a baby can cause alterations to your body. Emotionally and physcially.

Just wanted to say is it me or is her hair in some pics (not these B&W ones) "icky looking". Some pics of her have her with gorgeous healthy looking hair, be it up or down, others look like she hasn't taken care of it, frizzy is the word I was looking for.

Magicstar posted:

well we all have bad days, even celebrities. The mags bash celebrities for being too thin and having surgery etc... but also bash them if they are not looking their best, it drives me nuts!, they can't win

tears posted:

I KNOW that they aren't getting together. I like to THINK they would cause they are cute together. But honestly I don't really give two flying craps about David. He was NEVER the reason i watched this show. I'm not obsessed with him, So i don't care. Personally i think his wife looks like a mole, but to he his own, right?

David is NOT the be all and end all of this show and i hate people who solely watch the show because of him.

And you're right I should leave David and Jaime to there happy life. Emily deserves someone WAY WAY better than David...

Willgirl posted:

I hear ya magic!

Personally I would agree, Jaime and David make a cute couple and its clear that they are in love. I think they are both stunningly gorgeous. I don't think I could ever look like that!

I guess I just look at it from this perspective. If David Boreanaz or any of the other cast members ever visited our forum, they would be disappointed for saying things like 'she looks like a mole' etc.

Tears posted:

Sure you can willi! it's called plastic Surgery and LOTS of make up!

Nikkiwawa79 posted:

Agreed magic and will!

Anyway, David and Jaime are gorgeous. A mole, she is not, but that's you're opinion. They have a cute kid. They're happy. End of story.

Fanofbones posted:

Quote :
Teardropsonmyguitar86 wrote : I KNOW that they aren't getting together. I like to THINK they would cause they are cute together. But honestly I don't really give two flying craps about David. He was NEVER the reason i watched this show. I'm not obsessed with him, So i don't care. Personally i think his wife looks like a mole, but to he his own, right?

David is NOT the be all and end all of this show and i hate people who solely watch the show because of him.

And you're right I should leave David and Jaime to there happy life. Emily deserves someone WAY WAY better than David...

Well thanks for that tears...lol...I guess that puts me on your hate list ;-)

fab

Tears posted:

I don't hate you, but i think it's dumb to watch a show solely cause of him. If he left the show would you still watch it?
Snoopgirl posted:

I don't consider myself dumb, shallow yes, but not dumb

Off topic, I finally heard the song that bears your name here, LOL, cool song

Fanofbones posted:

Quote :
Teardropsonmyguitar86 wrote : I don't hate you, but i think it's dumb to watch a show solely cause of him. If he left the show would you still watch it?

Probably so...you see...for me...the Booth magic would be gone..
Can you tell I'm a huge huge DB fan? Cause I am.
And I think you feel the same way about ED...which is cool.
I'm all about the love for all.

*fab tackle hugs tears*

Cheesebk posted:

personally I am glad to see pictures of stars without make-up or frizzy hair or with an idiotic look on their face....... you know why?

it makes them human!!!!
So, if there are pics with Jamie's hair frizzy, I say: YES! That's life! My hair is frizzy too sometimes! At least SOMETHING I have in common with her, *lol*

And all the pictures you see in magazines and so on are photoshopped anyway... so if the celibrities look oh-so perfect and nearly too good to be true, it's make-up and photoshop, sometimes even plastic surgery that made them that way... under it all they may have natural beauty, but NOBODY is perfect.

I am a DB fan, but I don't watch the show just because of him... I NEARLY quit watching ANGEL during season 4 cause I hated the plot line with jasemine... but I loved season 5 ...

When I started watching Bones I had no idea that DB was starring... that was a nice surprise I started watching it, cause I have some of Kathy Reichs books at home and was curious.

Snoopgirl posted:

hi cheese, good point about the frizzy hair. She puts her pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

David and Jaime in Statement Magazine posted by willgirl on 01/27/2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: David and Jaime in Statement Magazine posted by willgirl on 01/27/2008

Post by fanofbones Sat May 31, 2008 5:30 am

tears posted:

I NEVER watched the show for anybody... except Eric but that was AFTER i watched the first episode (which for me was the boy in the tree, i was late). You're right I am a HUGE Emily fan, but it's cause of this show that i am. I didn't know who she was (or who her sister was) before this show rolled around. I mean i saw Glory Road and Elf, but it wasn't like i walked away and thought, hmm, that coachs wife was awesome, or that was a cute little elf... Where my fandom for Emily came around I do not know.

But my point is t hat t his show is more than just one person. I mean everything with Angela and Hodgins is fluffiness cuteness...

BUT i admit, I'd be bitter if Emily left the show, but i'd atleast try to keep watching.

AND *draws in deep breath* My songs namesake is UH-MAY-ZING

Cheesebk posted:

snoop, NO! really? duh, another thing we have in common

otismotis posted:

Who knew that such a beautiful and stunning photo layout would generate so many, many comments good and otherwise. Was really interesting to read all views even if I didn't agree with some. I could think of a few other couples that could do a similar layout, such as Jack/Kate or Kate/Sawyer of Lost, George Clooney would also be wonderful.

Does anyone remember where David gets his socks. He mentioned it on one the the late night talk shows he was on last year and I can't remember the name.

Snoopgirl posted:

ohhh, George Clooney in Black & White sexy poses - Not a really big fan of his but some pics and some movies like One Fine Day, show his raw sexiness. Now I am babbling ........

snoopgirl posted:

I know I have said this before, but I CAN'T the be ONLY person who doesn't notice DB's socks - That would mean looking past his face.

Space posted:

Otis, I believe it was Paul Smith on the socks...

Tempertemper posted:

Yup Paul Smith. Lush clothes. Unfortunately expensive, since my husband has a penchant for them

Redrider6612 posted:

I LOVE these photos! Amazing, every one of them. And I think Jaime looks very sexy in them...I can totally see why DB is so nuts about her.

I would stop watching Bones if DB and/or ED left the show. Sorry, without them, it just wouldn't be the same, the chemistry between them is what makes the show so great. Not taking anything away from the rest of the cast, I'm just saying, B&B are the 'center'. I'm totally obsessed with DB, but I also really admire ED and I would watch her in anything.

Susan1234 posted:

Nice.

Bella loony:

I never realized how beautiful Jaime was....I mean I knew she was beautiful, but wowza, STUNNING!! He is so freaking handsome it's unbelievable, and the way he looks at her, wow solve the energy crisis much.....so much love. They are an unbelievably beautiful couple, but wow, those pictures are AMAZING!!

Bella
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

Post by HaileyBabyU Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:37 am

I know this post is like 2 yrs old, but I gotta say love that photo shoot with them two! So classy!!
HaileyBabyU
HaileyBabyU

Number of posts : 24
Say What You Want : Hiya all!!
Registration date : 2010-09-09

https://www.facebook.com/unofficialdavidboreanazsite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2