Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

+15
sirenized
Mimo
THX1138
dawnsfire
TempestJo
venzwife
carebear
ReginaPhalange
Laffers18
WhenInRome
DBCrazy
A2BOREANAZ
ToZiKa
Bonesbabe
BrainySmurf0302
19 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 2 Empty Re: That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

Post by Laffers18 Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:41 am

Mmmmmm.......v.hot. Look forward to more!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 2 Empty Re: That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:05 am

Thanks peoples! Very Happy Now to reply to you awesome commenters:
Regina-*catches before she hits the floor* Chapter five is coming very soon, today or tomorrow. keep an eye out! Smile
Toz- I don't really like Kate much anymore either. Things are muchh hotter between Tony and Ziva anywhoo. Wink And the falling thing at the moment I was writing it was Just for fun, but it could develop into something else, who knows? I don't know what I'll do with it but it MIGHT become something...
Wheninrome/Samma- Thank you. just so everybody knows she has a fanfic of her own and is trying to decide whether or not to post it. Its a long one, I think she has like 86 pages already?
Dylan- Thanks Very Happy more soon.
Okey Dokey folks, I have a paper to finish. If I post the chapter tonight, it will be later. Thanks for all the support <3 !
~
sunny sunny SUnnie!!!~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : In somnis veritas
Failure needs excuse. Success needs none.
Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by WhenInRome Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:29 am

Sweetie, youre the one telling me that my character has too many problems. It will take a while to fix that. Hehe.
Sam

WhenInRome

Number of posts : 6
Say What You Want : "All's well that ends well."
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:23 am

Ahhhh OHHHHHHHHH MMMMYYY GOD YOU GUYS HAVE NO CLUE HOW FRUSTRATED I WAS!! (AMM) The BEAUTIFUL CHAPETER FIVE I WORKED ON LAST NIGHT AND FINISHED, IT DIDN't POST BECAUSE THE STUPID COMPUTER DECIDED TO SHUT THE PROGRAMS OFF AND RUN A SCAN AHHHHH!!!!
*SCREAMS INTO A PILLOW**********************
*gasp*
*SCREAM**********
*breathing heavily*
GRR!!!!! aHhh my god... that is fricking ridiculous. Well, I guess I'll write it again. *sighs dejectedly* I need some moral support.
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by WhenInRome Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:52 am

Oh dearest friend, will you please write more? It would mean the world o me.
Your humble servant, second only to the empress,
sam

WhenInRome

Number of posts : 6
Say What You Want : "All's well that ends well."
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:33 am

hmmm did you try saving your documents from time to time?
it would help avoid any screaming-into-pillows-accidents.......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:35 am

Soooooooo sorry for you. Thats happened to me with a college paper before and i almost killed something (or someone).

That hath sucketh (don't ask!!)

Sending you all the moral support i can muster!!!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 2 Empty CHAPTER 5 PART ONE OF THREE (FINALLY, HOLY FISHSTICKS!!!)

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Okay... it deleted it on me three times and I am getting very angry... Grr ness and *Screams into a pillow* I need a session with sweets asap. here's the chapter, (YET AGAIN)...
Chapter five: Confessions
"Decide that you want it more than you fear it."
-Bill Cosby-
************Booth POV first***********
"Hey, easy there. Temperance, enough. TEMPERANCE!" I growled. She was straddling me, trying to kiss me. I had just been woken up about two seconds ago. Boy, is she eager. I gently lifted her off of me and she let out a small (Sexy, may I add) noise of disappointment as she rolled over next to me, putting her head on my chest.
"Why?" She asked. I rolled my eyes, chuckling. The infamously scary Doctor Temperance Brennan was starting to sound like a small child that had been deprived of their toys.
"Because although I'd like to, we cannot do this all day. Plus, I thought you wanted to visit Angela." I explained. I dropped a small kiss on her silky hair.
She smiled, then looked up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes of hers.
" I love you, Seeley Booth. You are the one person that understands me more than anyone, and I can talk to you about anything... Well, I just love you alot more than my vocabulary can express." She confessed.
My heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest for joy. I squeezed her hand in mine.
"I love you too, Temperance Brennan. You are the most gorgeous woman I know and will ever meet, both on the outside and on the metaphorical inside. I want to share my days with you. Because I love you too much to ever leave you." I said, the words seeming to pour from my heart.
She snuggled close against me as we enjoyed a few moments of comfortable morning silence.
Finally, Bones broke the silence.
"Okay, here's my plan. Grab new clothes, and lock the bedroom door behind me as we go out, okay? I think we both need to take a shower before heading up to the hospital." She commanded.
I did as I was told, and we headed towards her bathroom. Showeritme, huh? Good idea to lock the bedroom door.
***********End chapter five part one of three********
Comments? Questions? Feedback is bliss! In case you were wondering why the sections of this chapter are so small it' sbecause I don't want to have the same problem with the "oh-look-i-wrote- a-page-and-a-half-but-oh-no-now-it's-gone" sort of thing to happen again. Because Surely I would cry. So part two of chapter five tomorrow, and part three on friday. arghhh for the love of fishstucks, I despise this week. if the troubles this week hadn't happened then I would have had chapter six up tonight. oh well. sela vie, que sera sera, etc. Look forward to talking to all of you people Very Happy
~ Sunnie~ sunny
P.S. Apparently I am an empress now? Melikey the tiltle: Empress Sunnie ! hahaha ILYLAS Samma <3 you're too funny. queen <-empress, me.
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:42 pm

ToZiKa wrote:hmmm did you try saving your documents from time to time?
it would help avoid any screaming-into-pillows-accidents.......
I have it written on paper, so to type up all of it is probably a weekend projest. i think I will writ e four chapters a weekend and post them over the week... that should work. I did try saving but the computer hates me. and the majority of the chapters I write are spontaneous and wayyy different than what I have on paper. and usually much better. I think I should look into that and have definitely learned my lesson... if I scream any more into my pillows they will get holes in them Smile
Thanks, Dylan Very Happy So sorry about the loss of the college paper... that is WAYYY worse x100000 than losing the chapter...(and I will not ask) lol!
Sam- yay she's working on typing her fanfic up, yay yayayayayay!!! I'm uber excited. And since when are you a servant? and Awww, my fanfic means the world to you??? How sweet. Anyways, my apologies that the sections are so short... they will all be here sooner than you know it <3
~ Empress (Of That's What Friends Are For Land) Sunnie ~ queen sunny
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 2 Empty Chapter 5 part two of three, whoopeee!!!

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:37 am

the subject rhymes ! anyways....
alrighty folks, the Empress is baaaccckk. With section 2 of Chapter five. Yayyyyy! I am assuming most of you peeps will comment when the whole chapter is written down, correct? Enjoy.

Chapter five: confessions part two
********Brennan POV*******************
I was heading into the bathroom, Booth right behind me, as I tripped yet AGAIN and started to fall. The difference was that this time Booth hooked his arms under mine and caught me before I hit the ground. He always does.
"Jeez, Bones, are you okay?" Booth asked, his eyes expressing concern.
I looked at the floor and saw a slight rise in the tile at the entrance to the bathroom.
" There seems to be an anomaly in the tile..." I started to explain, but then he reached around me to turn the shower on. Even the slight brushing of his arm on my shoulder took my ability to speak away temporarily.
I stepped under the water first, letting out a sigh as the warm water soothed my somewhat achy muscles ( What??? We had been "going at it" for a while, so of course i was going to be sore. It's only logical.).Booth climbed in behind me and my heart beat faster as he nibbled at my ear and pressed me into the wall. He was already hard, I could feel it against my thighs.
"We can't be in here too long either, we really should leave in half an hour." He sighed, obviously conflicted.
I turned around, the friction making him moan. I wrapped my arms around him.
"Then let's do this quickly, right? Stop teasing and get to the point." I said in my Roxy voice. His pupils dilated for a couple of seconds. My hips swayed, pressed into him, and that's all it took. Booth pulle d me into a deep kiss, his toungue parting my lips in a series of hot, open mouthed kisses. I squeaked in surprise as he lifted me up, still pressing me against the shower wall, his hands on my ass. Sliding into me, he started a tempo. The heat was starting already, what with him being so... dominant. Although I usually like being the dominant one in a relationship, he had NO idea how much his possesiveness turned me on. Or maybe he did. His breathing got heavier as I whimpered in pleasure. He went faster, and I could feel the waves coming as he shuddered and whispered my name, coming, his lips now assaulting mine.
The waves were like a tsunami as they washed over me, taking my breath away. I joined him in the lip assaulting, until the sensation faded to a dull throb.
Kissing him softly on the cheek, I handed him the soap so that I could shampoo my hair. Running the soap over me, I laughed as he reached my ticklish spot: the backs of my knees. I did the same for him, and then I turned off the water. I stepped out first, and he wrapped the towel around me. I handed him his towel as we got dressed.
After we were done, I walked into the kitchen. Looking at the clock, I cursed under my breath.
"We're gonna be late Bones..." Booth said. looking at the time as well and then looking at me. I stared at him for a moment. Then we scrambled to get our stuff and headed out to my car. The eggs and toast were starting to get stale as we headed towards the hospital and Ange. We were half an hour later than we had planned. I hope Angela isn't waiting alone... Hopefully one of the others had temporarily taken over my watching/company shift. I was also hoping really hard taht Angela's powers of reading people were slightly scrambled... because I would like to have my hearing in both ears, thank you very nuch.
*********end part two*********
Comments? questions? concerns? talk to me! Very Happy I know there are more people that are out there that haven't commented, so don't be shy, join the party! Wink
Thanks to everybody who has been commenting and reviewing <3
-Empress Sunnie- sunny
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:19 am

Ange will totally understand that there was nothing Bren could do to avoid being late......I mean there was Agent tall, dark and handsome.....NAKED in her shower.......you can't be on time after that.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:33 am

ahhhh!!!! I didn't post all weekend... tsktsktsk. the last part of the chapter 5 should be up tonight.... I hope you folks all had a great halloween, I wrote part of a thing for the contest but then realized that I hadn't posted on this one!!! :O more later. Gotta go eat dinner, My stomach seems to be making grumbly noises... oh myyy.
~Sunnie~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 2 Empty chapter 5 part three of three, enjoy!!!

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Okey dokey folks. Sorry I haven't posted much...
Toz, I think you are 100% right. Angela would understand, I think. I mean, come on, he's a freaking knight in standard FBI issue armor Very Happy Who wouldn't want to tap that? ahaha NO ONE.

First Angela's POV, a teensy bit of cam's ( second paragraph), Then Brennan's...
Chapter five part three: Confessions

The harsh flourescence of the hospital lights bothered my eyes. Everything, the walls, floors, tables, beds, and even the magazines on the table gave off the smell of disinfectant and bleach. The blankets on the bed were heavy, keeping me warm, even though they were rough textured. However, I felt nothing as I stared off into space.

More and more often she would drift off like this, awake yet not really awake. Cam had been watching her with concern, and Angela tried to make good appearances. Anyone could see that she was not okay as far as her mental health, even though her physical health was getting better at a very good rate.

"Cam?" I said, looking across the room at the drowsy form of Camille Saroyan. Cam's head shot up at the sound of her name.
"Yes, Angela?" She replied, walking over to the narrow hospital bed and very carefully sitting on the edge of it.
"You can leave, you know, if you want, I mean I'm sure you have things you need to do and I'm just getting in your way..." I rambled, sure I wasn't making much sense, but Cam understood.
" You're not bothering me, Angela. Anyways, Doctor Brennan should be here soon. I'll just go down into the lobby and send them up, okay? I think I'll get the nurse to get you some food too." She told the fragile looking young woman in the bed.
"Okay. I think I'll take a nap. I'm tired." I smiled sleepily. My body was telling me to sleep, but so far I had been fighting with every ounce of my strength, knowing the nightmares that would await me like always.
Cam nodded, and headed out of the room.
"If you need anything, Angela, just call for me, and I'll be back." Cam called over her shoulder as she walked down the hallway, her heels making tapping noises as she walked down to the elevator.
I fought the impending curtain of sleep, but it was just too much. I finally gave up the struggle and allowed the sleep to take me. That was the easy part. What came next was nothing pleasant at all.
***Brennan's POV*******
Stepping into the lobby, I was greeted with a hug by Cam. I stiffened, but then relaxed and hugged her back. We stepped apart, and Cam noticed Booth. She gave me a confusing look, like she had the urge to say something, but she didn't.
"Angela's taking a nap right now. She hasn't slept very much, or eaten much either, but that can be expected. I had to come in early because when Hodgins was watching her, she woke up and started screaming and crying. She didn't stop until Hodgins left... but he understands, he's okay. Booth, you might want to hang back at least until Dr. Brennan goes in first." Cam exhaled, looking at me while telling Booth to hang back.
My heart (metaphorically) felt heavy as I heard this news. It was fairly obvious Angela was suffering emotional trauma as well as the physical pain ( although improving) that she was going through. I thanked Cam and headed towards Angela's room, my shoes making a clicking noise on the cold tile that smelled like bleach.
Angela was sleeping, her hair spread out on her pillow like a halo. Her bruises were slightly better looking, and she was medicated enough that she should've felt only a very dull pain from her injuries. I sat down and studied her, wanting to know what she was dreaming about. It was actually probably nightmares. I had had nightmares for weeks, months, even. She was the one who rescued me then, and I felt like I should be doing something more for her.
Suddenly, her eyes popped open and she started gasping. I reached over to her to see what was wrong, but she knocked my hand away, her eyes still clouded with sleep. Her eyes came back to focus and she recognized me.
" Brennan, can I stay with you? I can't...go back... there." She asked as her breath became more steady.
"Of course you can, Ange." I replied, not even thinking for one second.
She breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed back down onto her pillow. I held her hand and this time she let me hold it, although at first she flinched. We were like this for several minutes before she spoke.
"Tempe?" She asked, not looking at me.
My head flew up. I knew she had to be serious if she was calling me by my first name.
"Can I tell you about it? I feel like if I don't tell anyone I'll always feel this way. Trapped, in a way." She mumbled, making it so that I could barely hear her.
"Angie, you can tell me anything. I'm here for you." I ressured her, feeling slightly nervous. Would I be able to handle this?
And so Angela started to tell me the full story.
*******End chapter 5***************
Comments? Questions? Concerns?
You likey? Don't be shy, we're all nice here in That's what friends are for land. Very Happy
Chapter 6 should be up eother tuesday or wednesday. Hope you enjoyed chapter 5!!! Razz
~ queen sunny ~

Last edited by BrainySmurf0302 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my computer was messing with my mind... i wish I was a jedi, then I could mess right back. oh well.)
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:32 pm

I'm really not sure, if I want to know what Ange went through....she must be feeling really awful......
But at least Brennan is there for her.
(btw what was that about Bren having nightmares for months?)

Can't wait for more!
(oh and will they let Booth in sometime?)

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:13 am

I'm slightly wary of Ange's story but think she's gotta tell it. Not gonna be pleasant to say the least, but all part of the healing process.

I''m guessing the Brennan having nightmares for months thing was about the Gravedigger???

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:22 am

hmmm the Gravedigger, that's def. a possibility

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:58 am

folks, chapter six coming upppp!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the reviews... and this chapter will be a hard one to write. I do think it is necessary for ange to tell brennan. As Dylan said, it's all part of the healing process.
What Brennan said,about the nightmares, that might be explored later but it will definitely be explored. Uhmmm, and that's pretty much all I have to say right now. Chapter six, here I come! Wink
~Sunnie~ Very Happy
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 2 Empty Chapter 6: The Water is not Under the Bridge

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Hi, I'm back. The chapter will be somewhat painful, I tried to keep the graphicness down low, because there's no way we need the whole picture in our heads even though as readers you need to know some to understand what the inpact is on her character. Whew. I just sounded like a teacher. Yikes. And to answer your questions, speculations, comments, and happiness, here's Chapter Six!

Chapter Six: The Water is Not Under the Bridge
*first Bren's view, then Booth's,... this shoud be interesting.*

My hand was still in hers as Angela sat back on her bed, taking a deep breath.

"He covered my mouth...so when I screamed nobody could hear me. H-he had a knife, and threatened me with it." She took a deep breath and steadied her voice.
"I recognized his voice, it was Bill, my neighbor. He started to touch me, and took my clothes off. I don't really remember much of anything for the rest of the time, except for he was digging his nails in my back the whole time, saying my name."

She inhaled yet again, the effort of bringing up the memory must have been painful. Angela was struggling to retain her composure already, I was starting to wonder whether I should tell her that she should stop for now, or not. I nodded, indicating for her to continue.

"When he was done with me, he yanked me out of bed and knelt on me so I wouldn't move while he put my clothes back on. I couldn't move, though, I was too upset and hurting too much to move. He went into my bathroom and told me to stay where I was, that we were going to play more 'games'. I guess I had recovered enough to escape, because I ran out of the door and down to my car in front. I almost fell going down the stairs. I was lucky, he could have caught me. I guess I caught him by surprise. He didn't even try to chase after me. He ran back into his apartment, but I don't remember what he was doing because by the time he was in there I was at the bottom of the stairs. When I got in my car, I couldn't think of where else to go. So I went to you." Angela finished, her eyes glistening with tears.

I could see that she quite obviously needed support, so I slowly and gently wrapped my arms around her, careful not to hurt or startle her.

"Hey..." I began, not knowing what to say.

Angela started shaking, and a sob escaped her lips.
"I told him to stop, Tempe, I told him to stop." Tears started to run down her cheeks, all of her composure gone.

In less than two seconds, she was hysterically crying. I held her tighter.

"Shhhh...you're safe now. I won' let anyone hurt you. Shhh..." I soothed, somewhat panicked in my mind that Angela was in so much distress.

After a few minutes, she stopped crying, her eyes puffy and red. I crawled in carefully, lying next to her on the narrow hospital bed. She shut her eyes and let out a sigh. I played with her long hair until she fell asleep again. I looked at her for a moment, thinking to myself:
I am going to get this bastard. I could kill him and get away with it. Definitely.

**********************************Booth******************

I was starting to get antsy. I had been in the waiting room for forty minutes, and I had gone home to pick up some of my clothes. Now back, Bones still hadn't called me up to see Ange. I checked my phone, but no messages. Just my luck.
I headed towards Ange's room, a plan in my head. I would text Bones to see if I could come in while I hung out where I could see them but Angela wouldn't be able to see me.
Stopping, I looked in at the scene in Angela's room. Angela and Temperance were lying side by side, Bone's arm was wrapped very gently around Angela, and they were both sleeping. Angela's raven-colored hair mixed with Bones' auburn tresses, looking like fire had been streaked through a dark night. It was such a sweet moment, and I felt my heart swell with pride for what a sensitive and caring soul Bones was, even if most people (even Bones herself) couldn't see it.
I felt bad to wake her up, but it was starting to get late. We would need to get home at some point today.
The message sent, I saw her jerk awake as her phone vibrated in her pocket. She reached into her pocket and flipped it open reading my message. She looked outside for me, and i stepped out from behind the column I was standing behind and waved.
She waved a small wave back and motioned for me to come in. I stepped towards the door as she woke Angela up.
"Ange, wake up, honey." She whispered in her best friend's ear.
I was mildly amused but at the same time concerned. She never called anyone, not even Parker, 'honey'. I stood still as Angela woke up. before she could look at me, Bones told her I was there, it was only Booth.
As a result, Angela was calm as she sat up.
"Hi, Booth." She greeted through sleepy eyes.
Bones sat up beside her, her arm still around her.
"Hey, you two." I greeted back. Suddenly, I remembered the little boxes in the bag I had with me.
I reached into the bag and produced two small chocolate samplers, handing one to each of them.
Bones opened hers and her hand hovered over them, trying to choose which one to eat.
I reached into her box and picked up a coconut one.
"Open up." I commanded.
She did as I said, and I carefully placed the chocolate in her mouth. She chewed slowly, and I awaited the verdict .
"Very good," She decided. "I've never had a coconut chocolate before."
Angela looked at her, incredulous. "You have got to be kidding."
Bones shook her head, indicating no.
"Sweetie, how about for your birthday I buy you a box of chocolates, okay?" She proposed.
"Sure, Ange." She agreed.
I watched this little exchange and smiled. One, it was nice to see Ange a little bit more like herself. The other, I was glad she didn't notice the fact that I had fed the chocolate to her best friend. Looks like I was going to keep my hearing, after all.
*******************chapter 6 done************
Q?C?C? ( do you know what that means, folks?) You likey? Feed back is bliss. <3
Goodnight( or should I say good morning?),
~Sunnie~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:24 am

questions, comments and another c......no idea about that one.....

now to the chapter (that's a c, but I don't think you wanted us to review with a chapter of our own Rolling Eyes )

okay sorry, now I'll really review
I think you worked around the hard topic very well......not too much information, but enough to know what's been going on......
I think it is a tiny little bit sad, that Booth's hearing is still intact....maybe it would have made her feel better, but on the other hand it is also possible, that she wouldn't be able to really be happy for them at the moment......so maybe waiting a little longer to tell her, is the better idea.....
I have no idea......

but an idea about the last C.....critic? maybe?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:46 am

You handled Angela telling her story perfectly, enough info to get the whole picture, but without too many disturbing details. Job well done!!!

I'm intrigued about the Brennan comment you made earlier, now i really want to know what happened in the past!

Oh yeah, and Brennan (plus the rest of the squints if needed) could totally kill that bastard and get away with it!!! Also, really really really want Booth to go federal on his ass (he is soooooooooooooo hot when he does that!)

More more more!!!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 am

More later, I have to write ANOTHER essay outline for class... >.< I t interferes with my REAL writing. :/
I'm really glad you people liked it! That makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
Said Brennan comment will be explored later... hehehe
but i don't know when, i will not leave it at that though.
the last c stands for concerns, but you did a good job of guessing, toz.
i agree with ya, dylan. They could totally kick his ass into his brain!!!
Methinks Booth is gonna go federal. HOTTTT!!! * squeal*
Type to you later ( Ttyl).
~Sunnie~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 am

Okay... the outline took me much longer than expected... but the essay is over and done now, now i can get back to my REAL writing, hehehe. so chapter six tonight. AFTER BONES!!!! YAYYY IT'S BACK ON <333333 ( i'm sure the feeling of excitement is mutual.... anyways, Ttyl. Very Happy
~ Sunnie~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 2 Empty Chapter 7(finally): Earplugs Are A Necessity...

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Okay......... it deleted it again, argh. thought i had saved it, but nooo, of course not. Blah.
Chapter seven: Earplugs Are A necessity
Bren's POV first.

Booth caught my arm as we headed towards the door of the hospital.
"Hey... I just wanted you to know that I am investigating...this. I know the local cops will try their best, but there is no way in hell that I'm giving this bastard a chance to get way free of suffering." He said.
If it was possible, my heart would have melted right then. Was it possible that I could fall even more in love with this man? Angela was the only person I had loved after my parents left until Booth. She was my best friend, and my non-biological (not like it made a difference) sister. For Booth to be this concerned with her welfare meant alot to me. He had passed some sort of hidden test.
"That means alot to me, Booth, thank you." I kissed him lightly on the cheek.
A nearby nurse glared when he deepened the kiss.
"BOOTH." I hissed, and pushed himhalfheartedly away, motioning to the nurse.
He started shaking with laughter as the glaring nurse walked away. I smiled. It was amusing.
"Angela's going to be staying with me for a while, Booth. She can stay in the guest room... but we have to wait for at least a week, depending on how she's doing, to have sex." I stated.
"Bones!" He exclaimed, appalled. "Could you not say s-e-x in public, please?" He added on more quietly.
"Fine. I don't see what's wrong with that, but... fine." I sighed.
We started walking, heading out into the parking lot. When we got to my car, I turned to him.
"You should probably get some things from your place, your car can't stay in this parking lot indefinitely." I said, apologetically when i didn't let him get in my car.
His face brightened.
"Good idea, Bones. I have Parker for the next two days, anyways. Did you mean to imply that I would be staying at your place?" He asked, leaning up against me, my back to the car. My breathing got faster.
"Yes." I said, breathlessly.
He nibbled at my ear, then immediately backed away and started heading towards his car before I had a chance to reciprocate, drawing a sigh of disappointment from me.
"Just something to think about." He called over his shoulder. What a damn tease.
On Monday Angela was released from the hospital. I had gone to her apartment earlier to grab her some clothes. What I didn't get of hers, she could just wear of mine. She leaned against the window of my car, looking out at the street.
"Thank you." She said, turning her attention to me.
"You're my sister in almost every way, Angie. I would do anything for you. Plus, I owe you for helping me. I had a really difficult time with the whole...situation, and you were there for me. I appreciate it." I admitted.
After the Gravedigger buried Jack and I alive, I had had horrible nightmares. Nobody knew this except for Angela. I would break down and have the feeling like I was being asphyxiated even if I was standing in the middle of the room and I had panic attacks. She had stayed with me every night, distracting me until I would fall asleep, sometimes on the couch, other times in my bed. She had stayed with me all night, too, not leaving and keeping me safe from my fears. She really was a great friend. She was always there for me, and so I would alway be there for her. That's what friends are for, right?
"Is there something you should tell me?" She asked after a few seconds of studying me, raising her eyebrow.
"What do you mean?" I countered, knowing perfectly well what she meant. Obviously her exceptionally good people reading skills were back in focus. She gave me an irritated glare at this question, and so I decided to answer.
"Booth and I are...uhhmm what I mean is that we slept together last night." I anwered tentatively, waiting for her to squeal.
And squeal she did.
"You.... Booth.... slept... wow... I KNEW IT!!!" She squealed.
I was trying to keep my hand from covering my ears, seeing as i was driving, as I pulled into my parking space. I felt happy, however, that she was acting more like herself.
When we got into my apartment, she had finally calmed back down. She took her shoes off, and headed over to my couch, sitting down carefully. It was already nine and she was looking really exhausted.
"Here, come take your medication. Your doctor said to take these three times a day." I commanded.
She obediently got up and swallowed her pills.
"Do you want to go to bed? You look tired." I asked her.
"Yeah. I am tired." She replied, blinking heavily.
I followed her to my bedroom. There was a guest room, but I had already assumed she probably wouldn't want to be by herself. I was thankful that I had changed the sheets last night.
I handed her a pair of sweatpants to sleep in. I got into my pajamas as well. i turned around when I heard her whimper.
"It's my ribs... when I bend over. They hurt. Help please?" She asked, motioning to the pants that were at her knees.
I pulled them up to where she could reach them, and she pulled them the rest of the way. I noticed that she had bruises all over her thighs, too. I pretended not to notice. I wouldn't want to embarass her.
"Thanks, sweetie. Kinda bad when I can't even put my own pants on," She cracked an embarrassed grin. "Its like being three all over again."
"No problem, Ange." I smiled back at her.
She crawled under the covers, and I followed her. I was tired, too, probably due to the...lack of sleep the night before. She put my arm over her shoulder and held my hand. Her breathing slowed, and soon she was asleep. I was awake for only a few more minutes, but I eventuallly drifted off to sleep, too.
"Sweet dreams, Ange." I murmured.
******************end chapter 7************************
So, what do ya think? Don't be shy! Sorry for the delay. I am tired too... gotta go to bed. Goodnight (well, morning....) guys!!!
~Sunnie~

Last edited by BrainySmurf0302 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my computer was messing with my mind... i wish I was a jedi, then I could mess right back. oh well.)
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:17 pm

I now that the story centers around Ange, but I would have loved to read more about BB's weekend anyway.

But I liked this chapter too. I hope Angela will feel better soon.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:24 pm

Bless Angela, needs a big girly hug!!! And how sweet is it to know that Angela and Brennan are ALWAYS there for each other, awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Look forward to the new chapter!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next