Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fringe, anyone?

+15
19ana89
bugaboo628
A2BOREANAZ
G
DBCrazy
riviera41797
Kasper
spygrl
Meegs82
flyersfan35
heirofloki
Turi ray of sunshine
bones206
ToZiKa
dawnsfire
19 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Fringe, anyone? - Page 16 Empty Re: Fringe, anyone?

Post by 19ana89 Tue May 25, 2010 4:04 am

heirofloki wrote:Foolishly, I let the feeling of awe overtake my logic and I was distracted from the fact that this is a JJ show, and no way it was gonna be that easy.

So, you don't think they will fight for "love"? We all know it's gonna be hard, but I'm just trying to understand... JJ won't have them become a couple? Or he will eventually, but they have to fight for it? Or... something else...?

I'm sorry but today apparently my mnd is not fully functioning (if it EVER was to begin with) today is real bad... So to me... it's confusing what you said here... lol Sorry again.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Tue May 25, 2010 4:23 am

19ana89 wrote:
heirofloki wrote:Foolishly, I let the feeling of awe overtake my logic and I was distracted from the fact that this is a JJ show, and no way it was gonna be that easy.

So, you don't think they will fight for "love"? We all know it's gonna be hard, but I'm just trying to understand... JJ won't have them become a couple? Or he will eventually, but they have to fight for it? Or... something else...?

I'm sorry but today apparently my mnd is not fully functioning (if it EVER was to begin with) today is real bad... So to me... it's confusing what you said here... lol Sorry again.

Haha, no, no worries. I was just referencing Alias and LOST -but mostly Alias, which was truly a JJ show. I mean, Vaughn and Sydney loved each other since the first season and tried to get married like three times (lol) even had a baby together. Thing is, along the way they had to fight crazy prophets and their prophecies, crazy spies with memory-loss machines, psycho parents, psycho uncles, psycho doubles (including a double of Sydney herself), unknown siblings, former friends, and Quentin Tarantino. It was bad. But they totally loved and belonged together, and ended up together as a family by the series finale.

So we'll get there. But beware of the monsters that'll show up along the road! LOL

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue May 25, 2010 4:44 am

lol ok that makes a LOT of sense. Very Happy thanks... I used to watch Alias from time to time, just never got the whole story, or watched the series. Just occasional episodes. I get it now though. Thanks! Very Happy
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri May 28, 2010 10:43 am

heirofloki wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:Um, yeah, so my heart was made all warm and fuzzy and happy before it was yanked viciously out of my chest and then shoved down my throat. Thanks, Akiva...thanks.

Of course, the kiss was just AMAZING, shoulda known it would be all downhill from there Sad

And...OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SadSadSad

Well, meegs, you did say you wanted a break-down... And TPTB apparently agreed. Razz

Dude, that kiss. I've watched that scene so many times. When she started telling him that she'd thought of a hundred reasons, I thought, oh, she's gonna tell him to do it for her. And then she told him He Belonged with her. And I died. AND THEN THEY KISSED!!!!

Foolishly, I let the feeling of awe overtake my logic and I was distracted from the fact that this is a JJ show, and no way it was gonna be that easy.

*sigh* It was worth it, though. She said he belonged with her and he accepted it as true, by implication accepting that she was his home -the home of a man who is otherwise stranded between universes with a destiny he neither gets nor wants. I can't help but cling to the beauty of that thought.

You are absolutely correct, I DID want a breakdown...I just didn't want it to be 'cuz she was locked up in a dark, cold, padded cell in another universe!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Seriously, I haven't rewatched the ep yet 'cuz my heart can't take it. I have, however, watched the kiss a gazillion times...it melts my heart! I'm right there with ya, heiro...I couldn't BELIEVE she said that he belonged with her...*THUD* It's quite possibly THE sweetest moment on TV...EVER. I mean, I expected her to convince him, but dear Lord, the woman was desperate to get him back and she loves him so much that...GAH!...too adorable for words! And the way she kinda hesitates leaning forward after she says "you belong with me" and the look on Peter's face--it's kinda like "omg, is she leaning in to kiss me?!"--and then he tilts his head down and...BAM...lips connect. SO SO SO SO SO PERFECT!!!!!

Alas, you are right, heiro, I too forgot this is JJ we're dealing with. Should have known that the end would be absolutely heartcrushing...didn't know it would be THAT intense, though. I think my jaw was lying on the ground for a good 5 minutes after it was over. Hubby kept trying to close it for me Razz

Plus, I figured out what was gonna happen during the "grenade scene" and I was frakking screaming at the TV "No, don't take Olivia!!!" even though nothing had actually happened yet. I was in agony when AltLiv and Peter joined Walter to cross back over...it was pure torture! And then when we finally see our Liv that we know and love sitting in that cell...oh, there are no words...no words...just tears. Sad

And I'll end my rant now 'cuz otherwise I'll get all depressed again. I seriously couldn't get to sleep last Thursday 'cuz I kept picturing Olivia all alone. Okay, I'm stopping, I promise. Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri May 28, 2010 3:45 pm

To change the subject slightly...

You know, for a dimension with such advanced tech in so many ways, there were some interesting cultural things. The cabbage patch dolls, for one; the fact that Peter was speaking into a reel-to-reel style recorder--! There were more, I know, but they've escaped me. Though they are blessed/cursed with Windows over there as well.

And the Red Lantern comics on the wall, plus some eps back (I think the flashback), the observers were coming out of a movie theater. Someone go back and confirm, but I believe it was Back to the Future with Eric Stoltz instead of Michael J Fox!

Anybody got more?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat May 29, 2010 11:45 am

dawnsfire wrote:To change the subject slightly...

You know, for a dimension with such advanced tech in so many ways, there were some interesting cultural things. The cabbage patch dolls, for one; the fact that Peter was speaking into a reel-to-reel style recorder--! There were more, I know, but they've escaped me. Though they are blessed/cursed with Windows over there as well.

And the Red Lantern comics on the wall, plus some eps back (I think the flashback), the observers were coming out of a movie theater. Someone go back and confirm, but I believe it was Back to the Future with Eric Stoltz instead of Michael J Fox!

Anybody got more?

queen

Yup, Eric Stoltz 'cuz he was actually originally cast in that role and a couple of weeks into filming, they fired him and recast it with MJF.

I know there are more examples, too, but I can't think of any right now.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun May 30, 2010 1:00 am

Yeah, ES. That's how we knew that particular spoiler clip was from the AU (you know, those of us who prey on spoilers like bloodhounds Razz)

Dude! Antonio Gaudi actually built the Grand Hotel -I thought I'd died when that one came up. Obviously the Hindenburg never happened and we still travel around in zeppelins. The Transamerica pyramid is in NY instead of SF. They have bees the size of grapefruit. *wibbles*. The statue of liberty seems to be cast of dark bronze, and Liberty Island is actually a gvemnt facility -HQ for Fringe division, to be precise. Oh, and of course, everyone loooves Ford Motors over there. That's one huge difference, I thought Razz

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:37 am

SPIOLERS!!! found a link for fringe spoilers! For those of us who like 'em! Wink

Spoiler:
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:09 pm

19ana89 wrote:SPIOLERS!!! found a link for fringe spoilers! For those of us who like 'em! Wink

Spoiler:

AUGH. ASH!!!

Spoiler:

Thanks so much for sharing!!! Smile

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:39 pm

You're welcome!
Spoiler:
lol.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:14 am

The Pilot (of Fringe) is free on Itunes!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:21 am

Spoiler:
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:32 am

bones206 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
And that's what you get for watching JJ shows. *wimpers*

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:47 am

heirofloki wrote:
bones206 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:37 pm

19ana89 wrote:
heirofloki wrote:
bones206 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:47 am

heirofloki wrote:
19ana89 wrote:
heirofloki wrote:
bones206 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

LOL me too!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 am

Whoo hoo! Fringe Panel tomorrow!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:46 am

Wait, WHAT!!!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:37 am

LOL. Comic-Con, yo! Wink

I wonder if anyone is going...Maybe at FringeForum?!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:54 am

I wish I could go! Sad
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:23 pm

There will be a live chat on "Give Me My Remote" (like the Bones one today.) There just isn't a link or time out yet.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:44 am

Link for the live chat: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Be on at 6:15 EST!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:09 am

Obviously, I am made of fail and thus I missed it. Anything good?

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:58 am

Actually, if you click the link and then click the "Replay" button, the caht will replay for you.

But, there weren't very many spoilers. Then again, don't really know all of the actor's names and their corresponding characters (besides Anna, Josh, and John).
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:58 am

Ok so I haven't followed Fringe since season 1, but I had it on tonight while I was surfing the net, and I caught the scene where Peter tells Walter that he knows he's from the other side. What a powerful scene. Now I must watch all of season 2 LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next