Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition to Showrunner ~ Shirtless Booth!

4 posters

Go down

Petition to Showrunner ~ Shirtless Booth! Empty Petition to Showrunner ~ Shirtless Booth!

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:35 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

We realize this shirt-as-tourniquet routine won’t work for all of you. Fans of Bones, for instance, already know that David Boreanaz’s FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth loves his “Cocky” belt buckle. Alex O’Loughlin, on his new CBS medical drama Three Rivers, plays a cardiothoracic surgeon who he’ll have actual instruments that can be used to apply pressure. Get creative. Both those jobs are stressful — have them workout to relax. Then shower. Or take baths. (We’ve already seen Booth in the tub once, with his beer helmet and comic book — it’s not exploitation to do it again; it’s continuity!)
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Petition to Showrunner ~ Shirtless Booth! Empty Re: Petition to Showrunner ~ Shirtless Booth!

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:47 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Petition to Showrunner ~ Shirtless Booth! Empty Re: Petition to Showrunner ~ Shirtless Booth!

Post by ToZiKa Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:55 am

Great idea!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:21 am

Make sure you read the comments, too--lots of Booth love there. Though I wouldn't mind some more Hodgins, either... yowza

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down