Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT for the faint of heart....

+5
THX1138
DBCrazy
Lo
PIMP
RGPageantqueen
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NOT for the faint of heart.... - Page 4 Empty Re: NOT for the faint of heart....

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:08 am

Razz HAHA BOYS! I have to stay HALF as long as you do!!!! HAHA!

Do you mind if I stretch against the wall while I'm in time out?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

NOT for the faint of heart.... - Page 4 Empty Re: NOT for the faint of heart....

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:57 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:Suspect

*clears throat*

this has gotten out of hand.

Bobby Boo go to the corner! you too Ella to the other corner far away from your partner in crime! same for you Impy to the other corner!
But I was in a meeting when you came in! I mean, sure I contributed but I wasn't here when everyone else got in trouble?! Aw jeez. Life ain't fair...

and you 3 shall stay there one minute per year of age!

Anyone else? a room has 4 corners I have one more place!!

OH OH never mind I have to stay there and keep watch!
*takes out whip*
*perks eyebrows* Okay, this afternoon took an unexpected turn.

*thinks better of it*
Never mind that will just get them started again!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Um, might be too late there Turi, I've already got an image of you with a whip in my mind. I just need to know...have i been a baaad bobby-boo? Twisted Evil

king RM

It's still good to be the king.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:02 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Razz HAHA BOYS! I have to stay HALF as long as you do!!!! HAHA!

Do you mind if I stretch against the wall while I'm in time out?
okay, it's bad enough you got away with the 'staff' remark once I was gone, but now you're stretching AND talking about yoga? *tsk* *tsk* *tsk*

I won't take the bait, no sirree. I refuse to rise to the occasion. Sure it'll be hard, but I been so bad lately and I don't want Turi to punish me, especially not if she has a whip again...or paddles, cuffs, any sort of light restraint...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:40 am

dear Jesus, please save the folks in the aby from the bad bad things that we may do.

Amen.

ALRIGHT! ::CLaps hands:: Let the games begin!!!!

Wait, I gotta untie Emily from my closet... If anyone caught David since he took off running, we'll need him too... Are we all here? Turi, did you bring your whip?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:19 pm

Just an FYI Robert, your princess broke her toe getting out of the tub.... I told you not to to rush her, she's delicate...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:21 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:Just an FYI Robert, your princess broke her toe getting out of the tub.... I told you not to to rush her, she's delicate...
Damn, I told her to wait for me but she can be so stubborn sometimes. Poor baby, I'll just have to plan for some exta tlc to make up for it. Thanks El

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:28 pm

Well maybe her stubbornness cost her her toe... I just want to know how do you break a toe getting out of the tub?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:47 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:Well maybe her stubbornness cost her her toe... I just want to know how do you break a toe getting out of the tub?
Not a clue, maybe loser boy moved the hamper on her and she kicked it getting out?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 pm

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:Well maybe her stubbornness cost her her toe... I just want to know how do you break a toe getting out of the tub?
Not a clue, maybe loser boy moved the hamper on her and she kicked it getting out?

king RM

Even still that would not break your toe, you have to have slid it into the corner of a cabinet or the toilet or something. Ridiculous, thats why they make bath mats, Emily!!

Thats how I broke my baby toe, Well I was running and I clipped the corner of the hallway and my baby toe went the opposite side and it was swollen for like a week... Not fun. All I can say for her is not to tape it. I mean I taped mine, but i found out later you aren't supposed to do that.

I've got a list of how many bones I've broken, It's quite long.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

queen

though whether I should wish for the title after all that... Ah, why not. Go ahead and keep it up!
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:48 pm

wth? I'm confused.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:58 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Even still that would not break your toe, you have to have slid it into the corner of a cabinet or the toilet or something. Ridiculous, thats why they make bath mats, Emily!!

Thats how I broke my baby toe, Well I was running and I clipped the corner of the hallway and my baby toe went the opposite side and it was swollen for like a week... Not fun. All I can say for her is not to tape it. I mean I taped mine, but i found out later you aren't supposed to do that.

Well that one tweet said that Hart was going to give her trouble about an article saying Vegans had weaker bones or something to that effect. I broke a toe once by dropping a can of soda on it - nice clean break too, I just taped it.

I never heard you weren't supposed to tape them. I've broken a bunch of bones and except for the serious fractures it's always been the same for me, tape'm and move on.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:06 pm

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Well that one tweet said that Hart was going to give her trouble about an article saying Vegans had weaker bones or something to that effect. I broke a toe once by dropping a can of soda on it - nice clean break too, I just taped it.

I never heard you weren't supposed to tape them. I've broken a bunch of bones and except for the serious fractures it's always been the same for me, tape'm and move on.

king RM

My major breaks were my legs and my arms (at different times of course) those required a full cast, those itched like a beast!!!!

If it was a sprain I usually wrapped it in an ace bandage or a soft cast which is like the combo of an ace bandage and a cast, harder than a bandage softer than a cast.

I've broken each finger at least twice, and those usually required a splint, or tape and my toes I usually taped, but someone told me you shouldn't tape it, I cant remember why. Something about it never setting right. I dk, I tape it because the pressure helps with the pain.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:37 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

king RM

My major breaks were my legs and my arms (at different times of course) those required a full cast, those itched like a beast!!!!

If it was a sprain I usually wrapped it in an ace bandage or a soft cast which is like the combo of an ace bandage and a cast, harder than a bandage softer than a cast.

I've broken each finger at least twice, and those usually required a splint, or tape and my toes I usually taped, but someone told me you shouldn't tape it, I cant remember why. Something about it never setting right. I dk, I tape it because the pressure helps with the pain.
Wow. You've broken about as many bones as I have hon, and I played football. Who knew dance was so dangerous?!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:54 pm

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

king RM

Wow. You've broken about as many bones as I have hon, and I played football. Who knew dance was so dangerous?!

king RM
If she's dancing? Just watching is dangerous! Wink x]
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Pimp you are shameless.

Robert most of them were from gymnastics but I've had my share of dance injuries. Trut me kicking a ballet barre is not fun. Not to mention how many times I've wiped out in my turns or doing kicks across the floor. I really should be ammune by now.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:38 pm

I am keeping an eye on you all! :cyclops:

That's all I am saying! Suspect
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:56 pm

please don't watch me when i'm changing my clothes. =P
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:42 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:please don't watch me when i'm changing my clothes. =P

Yeah Turi,Take a break, I'll take that job so you don't have to do it. Twisted Evil
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:49 am

And I'll watch Pimp to make sure it's all above board,okay? I mean with the two of us watching El change, no way is anything bad gonna happen. BTW, can I borrow the whip, or maybe just a riding crop...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:43 am

I'll have to distract you with visions of Emily changing...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:20 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:I'll have to distract you with visions of Emily changing...
Yep, that'd do it.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:16 am

Now's my chance! Gotta run! Swoooooosh!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:19 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:I'll have to distract you with visions of Emily changing...

make it either one of the girls in my siggy and I might look away.....no guarantees though, this is one of the few things I'm able to multitask at..........
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:38 am

hey Emily IS related to one of them. I think we can make it happen.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next