Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT for the faint of heart....

+5
THX1138
DBCrazy
Lo
PIMP
RGPageantqueen
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

NOT for the faint of heart.... - Page 5 Empty Re: NOT for the faint of heart....

Post by PIMP Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:42 am

my people will talk to your people, and we'll get it done. lol
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

NOT for the faint of heart.... - Page 5 Empty Re: NOT for the faint of heart....

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:14 am

your people (namely you) have to talk to Emily's people (namely Emily) and see what we can work out.... How much cash you got?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:43 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:your people (namely you) have to talk to Emily's people (namely Emily) and see what we can work out.... How much cash you got?
Can't get near her people....something about a restraining order....oh well.....
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:01 am

why would her PEOPLE have a restraining order... and not HER? Well you know eventually her people have to sleep. All you have to do is get rid of her boyfriend and you've got yourself freedom. Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:13 pm

it was sort of a blanket decree. Covers her and everyone associated with her.

Oh, wait, sorry, that was for Zoey and HER people......LOL!!

Mah, really, , I'd never go after a girl who's already got a boyfriend, or fiance, or hubby.

but they're both damn pretty....well, ye, guess I would...hmmmmmmm Laughing
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 pm

Well boyfriends are whatever. But Husbands and Fiance's are bad news... But As long as she's happy.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:04 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Well boyfriends are whatever. But Husbands and Fiance's are bad news... But As long as she's happy.
yeah, true....guess I'll continue to drool from afar.....
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:06 am

Well you can always be a friend.... And hey, Emily is up for grabs, just gotta out wit the boyfriend (Casper the friendly ghost) and bring her dinner and take her to watch a sunset and you've pretty much stolen her heart.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:12 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Well you can always be a friend.... And hey, Emily is up for grabs, just gotta out wit the boyfriend (Casper the friendly ghost) and bring her dinner and take her to watch a sunset and you've pretty much stolen her heart.

I'd rather use my good looks, athletic ability, wit, charm, and sense of humor to win her over...
uh oh...looks like I might be losing ground there.....LOL
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:15 am

PIMP wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:Well you can always be a friend.... And hey, Emily is up for grabs, just gotta out wit the boyfriend (Casper the friendly ghost) and bring her dinner and take her to watch a sunset and you've pretty much stolen her heart.

I'd rather use my good looks, athletic ability, wit, charm, and sense of humor to win her over...

I'm just telling you what she said will win her over, bring her dinner and surprise her with a sunset... Damn, she's so cheesy.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:22 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
PIMP wrote:

I'm just telling you what she said will win her over, bring her dinner and surprise her with a sunset... Damn, she's so cheesy.
Kinda cute though. Smile
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:35 am

yeah, kinda.... She's like one of those things you just wanna pinch and squeeze so tight their head might explode.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:37 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:yeah, kinda.... She's like one of those things you just wanna pinch and squeeze so tight their head might explode.

Yeah, that can happen. Twisted Evil
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:44 am

don't explode Emily's head. She's too pretty for that
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:53 am

Uh, excuse me but Emily is most certainly NOT up for grabs damnit - MINE MINE MINE MINE! Oh, and Casper? Laughing God I love ya' El, that is now officially Loser Boy's new nickname. Okay so afaiac, Casper is a non-issue. He's like that plastic stay that you find inside a pair of shoes, just there to help them keep their shape until someone actually takes them home. I just have to step up my game, a vegan takeout/picnic dinner and a nice sunset it is, hey cheesy works for me too.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:00 pm

THX1138 wrote:
Uh, excuse me but Emily is most certainly NOT up for grabs damnit - MINE MINE MINE MINE! Oh, and Casper? Laughing God I love ya' El, that is now officially Loser Boy's new nickname. Okay so afaiac, Casper is a non-issue. He's like that plastic stay that you find inside a pair of shoes, just there to help them keep their shape until someone actually takes them home. I just have to step up my game, a vegan takeout/picnic dinner and a nice sunset it is, hey cheesy works for me too.

king RM

Make sure it's Indian? Indian or Thai, she likes one of those, or both. You have to make it perfect or she maybe run back to Caspie scared to death and he'll comfort her instead of you. The goal is to play ghost hunter. Hunt and destroy the lingering soul and sweep the Damsel in distress off her feet...

Don't worry we can make this work... Wait, we need to get you to Emily first....
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:25 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Make sure it's Indian? Indian or Thai, she likes one of those, or both. You have to make it perfect or she maybe run back to Caspie scared to death and he'll comfort her instead of you. The goal is to play ghost hunter. Hunt and destroy the lingering soul and sweep the Damsel in distress off her feet...
I can do either, although I think Thai makes for a better 'picnic' type food I do love me some indian, and the fact that it's not as 'easy' might make it more special. So Indian it is, and there are plenty of tasty Indian vegan dishes, a nice wine, the perfect sunset, maybe one where we get a chilly breeze and I can offer her my jacket (ever the gentleman, that's usually a good in). As for Casper, we're agreed. It's not enough to woo her, I have to destroy him as well.

Don't worry we can make this work... Wait, we need to get you to Emily first....
Agreed, with you in my corner we can make this work, but first I have to get to Em. *sigh* The course of true love ne'er did run smooth.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:32 pm

No you idiot! You don't offer her your jacket! You pull her into you and wrap your arms around her! We'll sit outside the Fox lots waiting for a black Prius (too bad it's not a blue prius) to pull up, at which point you'll pretend to get run over by her wreckless driving and she'll feel so bad she'll be forced to date you for the sake that you won't sue her, and THATS when you pull her in and make her forget all about the "accident" and then BAM! You got her, she'll dump casper, and you'll thank me by letting me meet her, she'll love my natural wit and charm so much that she'll want to adopt me and i can FINALLY have the big sister i've always wanted!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:46 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:No you idiot! You don't offer her your jacket! You pull her into you and wrap your arms around her! We'll sit outside the Fox lots waiting for a black Prius (too bad it's not a blue prius) to pull up, at which point you'll pretend to get run over by her wreckless driving and she'll feel so bad she'll be forced to date you for the sake that you won't sue her, and THATS when you pull her in and make her forget all about the "accident" and then BAM! You got her, she'll dump casper, and you'll thank me by letting me meet her, she'll love my natural wit and charm so much that she'll want to adopt me and i can FINALLY have the big sister i've always wanted!
You know what, we're going with your plan 'cause it's waaaay better than anything I had going. You, my dear sweet El, are definitely an evil genius. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Glad you're on my side, oh, and once we're done and I've got Em and you two are sisters? Remind me to get you something really nice, maybe another pair of boots, 'cause honey you're worth it.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:02 pm

haha. I don't think Em would appreciate you buying me a pair of real leather boots cause leather=dead cow and dead cow makes emily sad, and we don't want emily sad do we? No really, do we? I mean if she's sad you can always comfort her, but do we want her sad cause that would mean she's in pain and do we want her to be in pain? I.... I ::shrugs:: I don't know?

I've often been pinned the evil genius and have a twisted mind to come up with just about anything! It can be used for good or evil, in this case it goes for both, depending on who's looking at it. I doubt Caspie will see the good in all of this, but do we care?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:haha. I don't think Em would appreciate you buying me a pair of real leather boots cause leather=dead cow and dead cow makes emily sad, and we don't want emily sad do we? No really, do we? I mean if she's sad you can always comfort her, but do we want her sad cause that would mean she's in pain and do we want her to be in pain? I.... I ::shrugs:: I don't know?
That's actually easy to answer, I never want Em to be in any pain because of us, never. So no boots unless they're vegan friendly boots, which probably means faux leather and I can't do that to you, I mean faux leather boots? That's worse than no leather at all. I guess I'll just get you some jewelry, that's always vegan friendly (funny how that works, eh?).

I've often been pinned the evil genius and have a twisted mind to come up with just about anything! It can be used for good or evil, in this case it goes for both, depending on who's looking at it. I doubt Caspie will see the good in all of this, but do we care?
Not really, I'm good with Caspie twisting in the wind on this one. In fact I don't think I'll lost a second of sleep, not because of Casper anyway, now Em? I plan on losing a LOT of sleep because of Emily.

king RM

For once insomnia works in my favor, yes!

Last edited by THX1138 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed tag)
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:22 pm

well as long as she's awake with you... I assume you have the perfect potion for that... Love potion no. 9?

You know, I'm not big on jewelry, but hey, I like you, I'll take you for a brother in law. Hell, I'd take you over Casper any day... I mean, you sound WAY more attractive than the whitey tighty she's got now... All we need to know is when we get the go to turn this plan into action.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5