Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myspace... (Update! Fake, Been Deleted)

+11
DBCrazy
Meegs82
Fluffernutter
KYBones
jagglebells
RGPageantqueen
riviera41797
CanadianBones
bugaboo628
Luna
ForensicMama
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Myspace... (Update! Fake, Been Deleted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Myspace... (Update! Fake, Been Deleted)

Post by DBCrazy Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:38 am

I've glanced through this thread and I can't even PRETEND to believe it's Emily! Too too OOC!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Myspace... (Update! Fake, Been Deleted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Myspace... (Update! Fake, Been Deleted)

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:50 am

Meegs82 wrote:IT IS DEFINITELY NOT HER!!! Smile A.) Emily does not have the time to respond to messages on a regular basis. B.) Grammar and punctuation C.) I can't hear Emily "talking" like that. And I could probably think of a bunch more. Seriously...SAD!

Yeah, I gotta believe you because you like practically know her....
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:26 pm

Meegs82 wrote:IT IS DEFINITELY NOT HER!!! Smile A.) Emily does not have the time to respond to messages on a regular basis. B.) Grammar and punctuation C.) I can't hear Emily "talking" like that. And I could probably think of a bunch more. Seriously...SAD!

Definitely. Didn't you ask your friend about it once?

"She" posted a new blog entry...

I have gotten a few messages from some of you asking if any of the co-stars off of BONES have Myspace pages. I can confirm only that myself, TJ Thyne, and John Francis Daley. Please remember that if you run across people saying they are one of us or anyone one else off of BONES, its a lie. I don't like to see people get hurt because of liars who want attention or want to make friends using someone else’s name. Posing is a crime no matter how harmless it may seem, its a very dangerous game. Please be careful on who you add anyone who may be in the Entertainment Business.

To really know if they are the person they are saying, really take a look at their profile. Pictures clearly are a big major part, for Fansites its more easier by how the site is ran Official Sites as well, they usually have an assistant and pictures as well that are sometimes not on the internet. For instance my site, I have pictures that are not from the internet and by having pictures like that on a Official site pretty much tells you as well its real. For personal pages, personal photo’s are the only way to go. So please be careful on who you are adding. I’ve written a blog about this before but I’ve noticed a lot of you have David Boreanaz as a friend and sorry to inform you if he were to have a page, he would not go under his last name. So if you have a person saying they are him, you are being lied to.

Again please be careful who you add.

Ps. Big helpful hint: If you find a site that says "Official" then most likely its official. Myspace doesn't allow any official site without the knowledge of the actual person the site is for.
All the Best!
Emily

haha... hmm. Assistant? JFD doesn't have an assistant. He posts seldom, but you can be sure it's him... private photos and all... the same applies to TJ.
'emily's' *official* page just has this aweful layout and "ED-official site" plastered all over it. And of course the worse grammar.

Moreover, I always have to think about this article in which they mentioned Emily wouldn't use the word "awesome", but the address to 'her' page is [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

seems very humble...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:59 pm

John's myspace is real because he's a fried on his band page and I doubt his band whose most likely real would add an imposter of one of their members... But you're right he rarely does anything on it.

Even her URL comes off odd, I don't think she would use x's in her name thats very teenager like. Plus she's practically self gloating byt sayng she's awesome and I doubt Emily's like that.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by geezbones Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:37 pm

I know this post is over but I'm so glad I found somewhere to talk about this!! I really get so upset everytime I read some of the updates where they pretend to be Emily on MySpace.. plus, they say it's an "official site" and I'm sorry to say this but MySpace its not a site, it's a personal profile, and if Emily would like to have a official site she would definitely make a web site, just like TJ. The design of the profile is also disgusting, all glittery and full of photos with poor edition...and the photo albums? have you seen them!? my god! they actually added those manips by trillane of David & Emily...! and the picture they had a while ago for the default (one from the S4 photoshoot) I swear it was the one from Boreanaz.net, only that they cutted Boreanaz.net watermark and if you compared the original with the one they used you could tell there was no difference.

Let's see what other complaints do I have- oh yes! They recently made a post about people posting their pics on their own profiles, that they shouldn't do that because if not they would stop sharing Emily's pics and whatnot. how stupid! I mean, I know from, let's say, 'second' hand that emily has no problem with letting fans use her photos. Specially if, hello, you are posting them in a social network like MySpace (like in this case). Plus, they add a horrible watermark that most of the times you have to be right next to the freaking monitor and stay blind after that to actually read that it says "emily deschanel official" or something like that. And there's not one single picture that you can't find else where. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. There's also a bunch with the "emilydeschanel.com" flower on the corner watermark too. Do you really think she would tell her 'assistant' to snagg pics of herself from a fansite? Really?

Something that you all already noted, the grammar, and the way she writes. So not like Emily. I mean, I don't know her but I can 100% say that she would never write like that.

The worse part of this is that there's people buying it. And they used to have as one of the 'top friends' another supposedly "Emily Deschanel," HOW COME!?!? Plus a lot of MySpace FanSites of David, Bones, Emily... And I checked and not even TJ or John F. Daley have her as a friend.

So yeah, I vehemently conclude that it's a fake 100000000000000%

:albino:

yay! I'm so happy to finally have my thoughts about this fully organized Very Happy
geezbones
geezbones

Number of posts : 9
Say What You Want : I <3 Emily.
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://geezbones.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:14 pm

yeah it's totally fake! And yeah! People freaking believe it!!!! I don't understand how they can possibly believe it...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:46 pm

I haven't even SEEN the site and I KNOW it's fake, just from everything that you all have said. The instant I saw that post "from Emily," I KNEW it was fake. She wouldn't write like that...EVER...PERIOD!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchdoty Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:54 am

Good evening,
I've read all that "emily" said, i am not sure that is the real "her" I agree with you on this.
But i am on myspace and there is a lot of "emily deschanel" could you give me please a link to the official site of emily deschanel, to the woman who talk to you, i am curious...
Thank you very much, and sorry for my english...I'm french
frenchdoty
frenchdoty

Number of posts : 8
Say What You Want : A whole summer without bones is like a Christmas without a Santa Claus !!!!!
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by geezbones Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:15 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

That's the address of the fake MySpace, you'll have to friend her in order to see the whole profile because it's set to private Wink
geezbones
geezbones

Back to top Go down

Post by RosariO Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:06 pm

geezbones wrote:I know this post is over but I'm so glad I found somewhere to talk about this!! I really get so upset everytime I read some of the updates where they pretend to be Emily on MySpace.. plus, they say it's an "official site" and I'm sorry to say this but MySpace its not a site, it's a personal profile, and if Emily would like to have a official site she would definitely make a web site, just like TJ. The design of the profile is also disgusting, all glittery and full of photos with poor edition...and the photo albums? have you seen them!? my god! they actually added those manips by trillane of David & Emily...! and the picture they had a while ago for the default (one from the S4 photoshoot) I swear it was the one from Boreanaz.net, only that they cutted Boreanaz.net watermark and if you compared the original with the one they used you could tell there was no difference.

Let's see what other complaints do I have- oh yes! They recently made a post about people posting their pics on their own profiles, that they shouldn't do that because if not they would stop sharing Emily's pics and whatnot. how stupid! I mean, I know from, let's say, 'second' hand that emily has no problem with letting fans use her photos. Specially if, hello, you are posting them in a social network like MySpace (like in this case). Plus, they add a horrible watermark that most of the times you have to be right next to the freaking monitor and stay blind after that to actually read that it says "emily deschanel official" or something like that. And there's not one single picture that you can't find else where. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. There's also a bunch with the "emilydeschanel.com" flower on the corner watermark too. Do you really think she would tell her 'assistant' to snagg pics of herself from a fansite? Really?

Something that you all already noted, the grammar, and the way she writes. So not like Emily. I mean, I don't know her but I can 100% say that she would never write like that.

The worse part of this is that there's people buying it. And they used to have as one of the 'top friends' another supposedly "Emily Deschanel," HOW COME!?!? Plus a lot of MySpace FanSites of David, Bones, Emily... And I checked and not even TJ or John F. Daley have her as a friend.

So yeah, I vehemently conclude that it's a fake 100000000000000%

:albino:

yay! I'm so happy to finally have my thoughts about this fully organized Very Happy

Jajaja! Te sacaste las ganas finalmente! Me parece muy bien (Y)
Digámosle NO a la gente que no tiene vida y se hace pasar por otros! Evil or Very Mad

I'M TOTALLY WITH YOU! Wink

RosariO

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by geezbones Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Cool Si, viste? No me pude resistir, ya sabes como soy. Y estoy con vos en decirle NO a los fake...fake Dave Emily's abajo y a las que no tienen vida también (g, b, i y b) ! Laughing

Hee, sorry!
geezbones
geezbones

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:13 am

So i looked again at her profile, and another thing I wanted to point out is this:

How many of you have myspaces? I do, and I put info like for movies, music, tv, etc like Music: Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Tim Mcgraw, Rascal Flatts, trisha Yearwood, etc. This person starts with Emily's musical influences are: etc, etc,etc... Movies Emily's been in. Not even MY movies or My favorite bands are: blah, blah, blah... Nobody refers to themselves in the third person with the exception of Garth Brooks who is slightly creepy in that regard. That person has "poser" written all over that profile and people still believe it's really her. How sad. Not to mention, Emily has a way of speaking, I don't know how to explain it, but you can tell well she's being interviewed for the show or for her animal rights, whatever. She's a classy speaker, and this person writes like someone who hasn't had higher than a high school education.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue May 05, 2009 3:44 pm

HartHansonFYI: Emily does NOT maintain a MySpace page. Any updates you're getting there are fakes.

Source: twitter.com/harthanson
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue May 05, 2009 3:46 pm

He also says, "Same with Facebook."
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue May 05, 2009 5:32 pm

It has already been deleted!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue May 05, 2009 10:58 pm

YAY! Good work Detective mama! Glad they got deleted! Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed May 06, 2009 3:34 am

teheheheheheee! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy *par-tay*
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by riviera41797 Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 am

As soon as I saw this tweet from HH I smiled.
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed May 06, 2009 4:52 am

riviera41797 wrote:As soon as I saw this tweet from HH I smiled.
Can you talk to people on Twitter or just read their posts?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Wed May 06, 2009 7:33 am

Yeah, it was quite funny. Especially how soon 'Emily' deleted 'her' account afterwards =)

Still, I'm one of those people who somehow believe in a good side of people. Makes me really wonder how these people can be impertinent to pose as someone else, even call it 'official' page.
I didn't believe it was Emily, but I didn't want to believe people can do something like that.

But apart from the injury of my naive side, I'm happy Hart Hanson put Emily's name and, more important, intelligence in perspective.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat May 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Sarah9488 wrote:

Yeah, it was quite funny. Especially how soon 'Emily' deleted 'her' account afterwards =)

Still, I'm one of those people who somehow believe in a good side of people. Makes me really wonder how these people can be impertinent to pose as someone else, even call it 'official' page.
I didn't believe it was Emily, but I didn't want to believe people can do something like that.

But apart from the injury of my naive side, I'm happy Hart Hanson put Emily's name and, more important, intelligence in perspective.

And a happy AMEN to that! When I originally (and naively) added her, I read her emails and was so DISAPPOINTED that she would write like, "i'm wrking late tonite. very tired. i thik im going to home tonite n rest b4 going to wrk and blah blah blah blah blah"... I almost cried. lmao Thank God someone put me at ease lol. xD
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon May 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Thank you Hart Hanson for setting the record straight. When I used to be on MySpace, there was another fake Emily page and you know how you can make your profile private or public and you can show certain info? Well, hers said: Gender: Female; Age: 30 (at the time); Kids: I don't want kids. I CRACKED UP at that because a.) Emily would never put that info out there publicly and b.) that is so clearly BRENNAN'S POV, not necessarily Emily's. Anyway, I just thought it was funny. I don't even have MS any more and I am THRILLED that the account is deleted.

On another note, there ARE classy actresses with Facebook and MS pages. Katee Sackhoff from Battlestar has a FB page, but it clearly states that Katee does not run the site and she does not get online and check messages or any of that. There are no fake replies to people's wall posts, etc. That's how you know if something is real: DISCLAIMER.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue May 12, 2009 12:09 am

Meegs82 wrote:Thank you Hart Hanson for setting the record straight. When I used to be on MySpace, there was another fake Emily page and you know how you can make your profile private or public and you can show certain info? Well, hers said: Gender: Female; Age: 30 (at the time); Kids: I don't want kids. I CRACKED UP at that because a.) Emily would never put that info out there publicly and b.) that is so clearly BRENNAN'S POV, not necessarily Emily's. Anyway, I just thought it was funny. I don't even have MS any more and I am THRILLED that the account is deleted.

On another note, there ARE classy actresses with Facebook and MS pages. Katee Sackhoff from Battlestar has a FB page, but it clearly states that Katee does not run the site and she does not get online and check messages or any of that. There are no fake replies to people's wall posts, etc. That's how you know if something is real: DISCLAIMER.

If you see the backstage at Jimmy Fallon Personality Test that she took (it's a cute video) she said she doesn't do any social networking and would rather call her friends. Smile So Even if Hart didn't clear that up, that video definitely would because it came from her own mouth.

And the kids thing is even funnier cause that is Brennan's POV.... Though Emily may feel the same way... I don't know.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue May 12, 2009 12:59 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote: If you see the backstage at Jimmy Fallon Personality Test that she took (it's a cute video) she said she doesn't do any social networking and would rather call her friends. Smile So Even if Hart didn't clear that up, that video definitely would because it came from her own mouth.

And the kids thing is even funnier cause that is Brennan's POV.... Though Emily may feel the same way... I don't know.

Exactly. And it very well may be Emily's view, but SHE wouldn't put it out there...on MySpace of all places! She's far more classy than that.

I'll have to check out that vid, thanks RGP!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed May 13, 2009 5:23 am

No prob... I think it's on hulu, she has some cute stuff to say in it, the answer to the last question is hilarious... Smile

But yeah, I think thats her own thing and who knows maybe it's something that bothers her, like she feels like she should have kids and hasn't.... Or can't get pregnant for whatever reason. In those cases you don't go telling the world that stuff.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum