Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myspace... (Update! Fake, Been Deleted)

+11
DBCrazy
Meegs82
Fluffernutter
KYBones
jagglebells
RGPageantqueen
riviera41797
CanadianBones
bugaboo628
Luna
ForensicMama
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Myspace... (Update! Fake, Been Deleted) Empty Myspace... (Update! Fake, Been Deleted)

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 am

For future reference:
When Emily was interviewed by Jimmy Fallon, she was asked what her favorite networking site was. She replied that she does NOT do networking sites. In fact, she says she accidentally signed up for Twitter but does not know how to delete it. She has no Myspace. She has no Facebook. She does not do Twitter!

I just wrote a note to the "official Emily Deschanel" site. They're always posting quotes from Emily, etc.... So, I wrote them a note, I've kept them on my myspace for updates since they're good at that, but I wrote them a note saying that if they're going to "quote" Emily, then they should probably spell check it first b/c she's pretty intelligent... I received a note back. I've never received a note back from them at all. Until now. XD I'm too freaked out to read it, though. It's probably scornful. xD

Last edited by ForensicMama on Sat May 09, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Myspace... (Update! Fake, Been Deleted) Empty Re: Myspace... (Update! Fake, Been Deleted)

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:55 am

Should I post the reply? XD Anyone curious?
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Myspace... (Update! Fake, Been Deleted) Empty Re: Myspace... (Update! Fake, Been Deleted)

Post by Luna Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:06 am

I am!
Luna
Luna
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://myspace.com/jam2life

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:08 am

OK... lol... I'll brave it. xD
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:10 am

OK... here we go. xD

OH wow. Delusional, too, are we? I'm pretty sure they're filming the finale right now. 14 hour days don't allow for much myspace time...
----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: __________
Date: Apr 5, 2009 3:38 PM
Subject: RE: For everyone

Truly am sorry that there was poor grammar. The message that had been typed out was typed in a hurry. But there is not need to be rude about it. I hope this message finds you well and no there is no misunderstanding.

All the Best!
Emily
To: Emily Deschanel
Date: Apr 5, 2009 12:45 PM
Subject: For everyone

Just a note:
If you're going to pretend to "quote" Emily, you should probably look into using a spell check or having someone read over it first. Your grammar sucks. And Emily is actually pretty educated.

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
To:
Date: Apr 4, 2009 7:25 PM
Subject: For everyone

Welcome to Emily Deschanel Site to all you Newbies.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />Happy Birthday to you all who are in April as well.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />BONES is back again with another brand new episode Thursday night on FOX.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/> (Check your listings please for airtime)
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:23 am

Lmao, nice! I've never visited the site, but if they're not a trustworthy source and pretending to be official, then they deserve it!

And btw, LOVE the banner. That scene cracked me up Laughing
Luna
Luna
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://myspace.com/jam2life

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:25 am

I am confused by it ~ I am easily confused though.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:32 am

Most of the time the notes from "Emily" are full of grammatical errors. They make me cringe. Whoever writes these "notes" writes like she's twelve. At least if you're gonna fake it, you should fake it WELL--i.e. writing like a 32 year old.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:20 am

I didn't even think of it, but the cast probably has Sundays off... now I don't want to check my myspace. XD
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:40 am

haha... stick it to 'em. i don't understand this fascination of pretending to be celeb's on myspace or facebook....it's just weird.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:48 am

Yeah it is.... just a little creepy... and like I said, delusional.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by riviera41797 Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:42 am

Its not her.

I have a myspace tracker on mine, and she commented me a few times and messaged me back - whoever it is, is in Hernandon Virginia. When I sent a message asking if she was in that city, I got no response and I was deleted.

Gosh. I am so UPSET about that, LOL
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:36 pm

LOL it makes me glad, then, that I bad-mouthed her, then!!! XD
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Are you in Hernandon, VA?

PS: It's 'errors'... an apostrophe implies possession.

PPS: I was just giving you some constructive criticism. If you're going to go around pretending to be someone who you are not, you might as well do it WELL and PROPERLY.

To:
Date: Apr 5, 2009 4:17 PM
Subject: RE: For everyone

I am very sorry if you feel that way, but no one is lying her. Just because I work a lot of hours doesn't mean I don't have time off or can do things as well. If you want to be rude, then that is perfectly fine. I just wanted to let you know about why there were some error's.

Sorry for the inconvenience and may you have a wonderful week.

All the Best!
Emily
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:40 pm

XD I'm a bad-a$$.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by riviera41797 Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Twisted Evil
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:18 pm

Hm, sounds weird! I hate people who go around pretending to be other people it's so weird. Like a fan site for a celebrity is fine if you post a disclaimer saying you aren't the actual celebrity. But to post that you ARE the celeb in mention when you clearly aren't is weird. I don't know. I think by the age of 32 and someone of Emily's caliber, seems she'd much rather spend her free time with her boyfriend, taking a walk, reading a book, doing something relaxing than posting stupid stuff on a myspace page. I mean, myspace is good if you're like 13. I had one, but i deleted it because it was too much work and rather pointless. Facebook is ok, it's a little more organized, but still kind of pointless. The only good thing about it, is you can search for people from your past. You can't do that with Email.

Anyways, the point is, Emily seems like someone who wouldn't bother to keep up with a myspace page. She seems beyond all that stuff. Plus, with her busy schedule she wouldn't have a lot of time to keep up with it. I read here someone said they said it was her assistant, but really? Thats just dumb. That'd be like having your best friend fetch you a water and keep up with your myspace. Sorry, I don't buy it, sounds very odd. Plus the thing about her being from Virginia just doesn't seem right. People need lives. I'm sorry.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:42 am

This person is totally passive aggressive and now I've been removed from the friend's list. XD

Truly am sorry for your thoughts, may you find some peace with yourself.

May the roads you take in life guide you to a place of happiness.

From this point on, I have been very nice with you and I personally don't appreciate being accused of not being me. I have been nothing but sincere with you and all you have done to me or said has been nothing but rudeness. So in return I am kindly letting you know I am removing you off my site.

Please understand that you really never know who is behind the walls of Myspace or any other network site for that fact. I am sorry again that this has to be our final words. I wish it wouldn’t be because I like to meet people and connect but with your rudeness, there is no way will I be associated.

Just a little note, just because we work long and hard hours doesn’t mean we don’t have a life. We do, I do. I do have a life and I find time to come online to connect with my fans, if you don’t believe that “US CELEBRITIES,” or whatever word you may have for those who work in the business I work in can come online and have a Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or any other network site then its your loss.

Thanks for being a part of my site and may you have a wonderful week.

Emily

I hope that this puts to rest the Myspace debate. lol
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:10 am

ForensicMama wrote:This person is totally passive aggressive and now I've been removed from the friend's list. XD

Truly am sorry for your thoughts, may you find some peace with yourself.

May the roads you take in life guide you to a place of happiness.

From this point on, I have been very nice with you and I personally don't appreciate being accused of not being me. I have been nothing but sincere with you and all you have done to me or said has been nothing but rudeness. So in return I am kindly letting you know I am removing you off my site.

Please understand that you really never know who is behind the walls of Myspace or any other network site for that fact. I am sorry again that this has to be our final words. I wish it wouldn’t be because I like to meet people and connect but with your rudeness, there is no way will I be associated.

Just a little note, just because we work long and hard hours doesn’t mean we don’t have a life. We do, I do. I do have a life and I find time to come online to connect with my fans, if you don’t believe that “US CELEBRITIES,” or whatever word you may have for those who work in the business I work in can come online and have a Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or any other network site then its your loss.

Thanks for being a part of my site and may you have a wonderful week.

Emily

I hope that this puts to rest the Myspace debate. lol

you really think it's her?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 am

No, I don't think it's her at all. And if it's her, I'm really sorry for hurting her feelings... But I'm sure that if it is Emily, she'll write me off as a nutzo fan. I'm sure there are plenty of those out there in cyberspace. lol But I'm still unconvinced.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:01 am

Personally, I think if it really were her, she wouldn't take the time to argue with you. I don't really think she has that kind of time.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by KYBones Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:52 am

I have to agree that it doesn't sound like her to me.
KYBones
KYBones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:33 am

ForensicMama wrote:XD I'm a bad-a$$.
I can't be associated with you anymore. You've got trouble written all over you! Wink
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:23 am

jagglebells wrote:Personally, I think if it really were her, she wouldn't take the time to argue with you. I don't really think she has that kind of time.
Yeah, I agree. She's far to busy to argue with someone she's never met. If you don't believe it's her, than whatever, but she's taking the time to argue. Maybe it's like... *digs out her Sweets hat* a psychological thing, like if she can convince you than she can convince herself.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:21 pm

IT IS DEFINITELY NOT HER!!! Smile A.) Emily does not have the time to respond to messages on a regular basis. B.) Grammar and punctuation C.) I can't hear Emily "talking" like that. And I could probably think of a bunch more. Seriously...SAD!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum