Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go to TWOP!

+2
ForensicMama
djackio
6 posters

:: News

Go down

Go to TWOP! Empty Go to TWOP!

Post by djackio Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:13 am

Just read this blog post on twop: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I totally think we should wrastle up some discontent on that board!
djackio
djackio
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Go to TWOP! Empty Re: Go to TWOP!

Post by ForensicMama Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Yeah, baby!!! I was wrastling up discontent by the armfuls!!! Nobody disses my Bones!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Go Ma! Go Ma! It's ur burfday! It's ur burfday!
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:15 am

The thing that bothers me the most is that people say that Brennan isn't herself. People change!!! It's a fact of life! No one stays the same forever. She's still analytical, but her friends have had a great impact on her life. I don't even think she's changed that much. I hope that's not a reason that people stop watching the show.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:50 am

i have to admit that i agree with most things she said. of course this is a list of criticism, and there are a whole lot of positive things to be said as well. so sure it sounds a little harsh. but it's not like she's randomly dissing bones. she's saying how much she used to love the show and points out things she's been disappointed with.

and imo she's right, especially when it comes to brennan, the slapstick comedy and all the stupid hallucinations! it's not that it isn't realistic for people to change, but it's that the changes in her aren't consistent at all. there just seem to be so many contradictions in her personality now. and in booth too, imo, he's become so goofy and weak. yes, i do want our alpha male back, too! Smile and it's not like everything needs to be perfectly scientific and serious, but this isn't pushing daisys. enough with the absurdities.

but still, here have been a few good episodes as well this season, and i'm hoping for the rest to be better. still hoping. not giving up. Wink
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:28 am

jagglebells wrote:The thing that bothers me the most is that people say that Brennan isn't herself. People change!!! It's a fact of life! No one stays the same forever. She's still analytical, but her friends have had a great impact on her life. I don't even think she's changed that much. I hope that's not a reason that people stop watching the show.

It's not the only reason people have and will stop watching the show. A lot of people like myself watch tv shows because we are drawn to the characters and want to watch them develop.... lately it seems like everyone who works on Bones is on crack, especially the writers. It's not enjoyable anymore.

Take last week, at least it wasn't an hallucination but we still got to have a still goofy trip into hypnosis. I could no longer take the episode seriously. They weren't taking it seriously. They never do anymore, it's about comedic gags and poorly done at that. This was a HUGE event in Cam's life but once again they've played it down so that for me it was just another "whatever" episode. Cam was awesome, but that isn't what stuck with me. Which should be what sticks.

They don't have any direction anymore and it's so obvious in the episodes we are getting. I often feel like I wasted an hour of my life after watching them. But I keep hoping that they will somehow find their way and that they will get away from the joke of a track they are on and go back to actually caring about the victims. Using their skills to solve the case and not letting absolutely stupid things to do it for them. To having actual complex human emotions and reactions instead of boiling it down to steriotypical characters and reactions.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down