Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWoP 10: Resolutions TV Shows Should Make

5 posters

:: News

Go down

TWoP 10: Resolutions TV Shows Should Make Empty TWoP 10: Resolutions TV Shows Should Make

Post by djackio Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:26 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

7. Bones -- Hire a Replacement for Zack
Come on already. It's been too long. The revolving door of annoying or pretentious or unqualified wannabes is getting way old and really bringing us down. Put some new geek in that spot, so we can stop being reminded of the ludicrousness of Zack being Gormogon's apprentice story on a regular basis, and give us a permanent person to get used to. We hated Cam when she got there and now we almost kind of, sort of, don't mind her so much.

What a Face
djackio
djackio
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

TWoP 10: Resolutions TV Shows Should Make Empty Re: TWoP 10: Resolutions TV Shows Should Make

Post by Aloemilk Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Hey, I like Cam!
But I agree I want them to choose an intern already. My pick is Clark Very Happy
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3437
Say What You Want : Booth's nickname as given by the cops? Boring, short lived Quark, haha
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

TWoP 10: Resolutions TV Shows Should Make Empty Re: TWoP 10: Resolutions TV Shows Should Make

Post by ForensicMama Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:30 pm

I agree that we should hire someone (*cough*clark*cough*) already! And I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Cam!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:25 am

I love Cam! I agree that they should hire Clark. He's the funniest. I love his reactions to them. Like he doesn't want to know what they do in their personal time Smile

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:29 am

I agree on both fronts.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum