Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition to bring back Zack.

+5
Meegs82
ForensicMama
redrider
sweetie_dude
Teardropsonmyguitar
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Petition to bring back Zack. - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to bring back Zack.

Post by redrider Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:13 am

Finally a mature response. Thank you for coming up to my level at last.

"Please, I know someone who's 26, who's more mature than you. I'm not insulting older people, I'm insulting you because you insist on duking it out with someone half your age."--again I say, I'm not fighting with you, I'm TRYING to have a mature discussion; and really, every insult you write only shows how very immature you are

" How could you possibly know me? All you know is what i type on my keyboard, it doesn't say much for who I am. How I live my life, what I do with my time."--Gee, I could have written the same to you. It's different when you're the one that assumptions are being made about, isn't it?

" Because you brought up the fact that if Hart started doing things to please fans you'd stop watching."--um, no I didn't, maybe you should reread my post--I was only talking about bringing back Zack, so don't put words in my mouth
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://fanstory.com/mypage.jsp

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:18 am

you're very annoying and pathetic. Why not stop TRYING to debate people, Paris, and get a life, go work on your blossoming writing career or whatever. I don't want to debate, especially online it's sad and pathetic and you're annoying and pathetic. So whatever. Please go away. The great thing about the internet is when I leave you're gone and I can continue to live in my "fantasy" world.

One last thing though, Twilight? Seriously? Are you 12? Twilights so stupid. The book was fine, whatever. But now it's lame and stupid and the movie was HORRIBLE if not anything else. ew.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:20 am

redrider wrote:I guess we will have to agree to disagree. IMO, at this point, bringing him back permanently is impossible. There's no logical way to do it, and I might even stop watching if HH panders to the fans that way.

I think too, that there is no logical way to bring back Zach fully into the team.

But I can see them visiting him, something like that. I just don't hope he ever breaks out of the facility again, I think that was odd.
but I can see the rest of the team talk about him occasionally... I mean, he was an important part of the team and it would only be natural to come to terms with what happened and mention him again...
As I said, visiting him would be nice... or sweets opening up about the fact that zach didn't actually kill anybody...
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:23 am

Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:you're very annoying and pathetic. Why not stop TRYING to debate people, Paris, and get a life, go work on your blossoming writing career or whatever. I don't want to debate, especially online it's sad and pathetic and you're annoying and pathetic. So whatever. Please go away. The great thing about the internet is when I leave you're gone and I can continue to live in my "fantasy" world.

One last thing though, Twilight? Seriously? Are you 12? Twilights so stupid. The book was fine, whatever. But now it's lame and stupid and the movie was HORRIBLE if not anything else. ew.

hm. is that supposed to be mature behaviour? ranting about other people's choices what movies they like? which is also waaaaaaaaay off-topic in this thread!

It's really a BIG mystery to me how you manage to get personal during a discussion about a possible return of Zach to the team. Just... really mysterious.
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:26 am

Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:Why not stop TRYING to debate people, Paris, and get a life, go work on your blossoming writing career or whatever. I don't want to debate, especially online it's sad and pathetic and you're annoying and pathetic. So whatever. Please go away. The great thing about the internet is when I leave you're gone and I can continue to live in my "fantasy" world.

There you go, trying to boss people around. What makes you think you have the right to tell me what to do? The world doesn't revolve around you. So yeah, when you go away, you won't have to debate with me any more. I'm sure I can find someone more mature to have a discussion with. Any ten year olds out there?
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:29 am

CheeseBK wrote:
Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:you're very annoying and pathetic. Why not stop TRYING to debate people, Paris, and get a life, go work on your blossoming writing career or whatever. I don't want to debate, especially online it's sad and pathetic and you're annoying and pathetic. So whatever. Please go away. The great thing about the internet is when I leave you're gone and I can continue to live in my "fantasy" world.

hm. is that supposed to be mature behaviour? ranting about other people's choices what movies they like? which is also waaaaaaaaay off-topic in this thread!

It's really a BIG mystery to me how you manage to get personal during a discussion about a possible return of Zach to the team. Just... really mysterious.

The topic left t he building 20 posts ago. No offense Cheese, you're cool. But Red has this secret passion to hate me. I don't know. I think it's lame, she can't just walk away but whatever.

As for the movie comment, who cares, I would have said it anyone. I'm not someone who hides things to be "nice" I mean it's just a movie. Not like I'm calling her racial slurs or whatever.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:32 am

I'm sure there's a cliff you could drive your car off of as well.... How far are you from the grand canyon?

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:33 am

"But Red has this secret passion to hate me."--Um, that would be a huge "NO"--I barely ever think of you, much less have any feeling but indifference for you. You mean less than a gnat on a warthog's ass to me. But it is fun to see how low you will sink, proving just how infantile you are.
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:40 am

Do you have nothing else better to do? I mean you could at lease take a shower, if nothing else.

I don't care what I mean to you. Like I said, drive off a cliff, If you did, i wouldn't care. I probably would nevcer know except i don't think many people drive off the grand canyon so that may make a blurb on cnn, then in which case I would laugh.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:40 am

maybe you don't like twilight, tears. That's okay. It would be damn boring if all people would like the exact same things. But why do you call it stupid? You do understand that people who like it are offended by that, right? Essentially, you're saying: you spend your time with stupid things. Great. Not exactly what I want to hear from other people. What do you think of people who tell you in the face: Bones is one stupid series, who would ever want to watch that? Would you feel respected?

You can say, you don't like it. You can say in your opinion it's more something for teenagers. That's not offending, it's stating a opinion. But you just slam into people's faces: STUPID. I would be offended too.

And just FYI.... I'm not a fan of twilight myself. Read the first book, but it didn't click. That's just how life is. Some people like something, some people don't.

This board is for BONES-fans. We share something. We share the interest in this particular TV show. We have something in common, all of us!

Shouldn't that be enough to try to be respectful to each other? I'm not only adressing you tears, so please be NOT offended, but I guess you do you have to admit, a lot of heated discussions on this board include you.

I just don't understand why people don't try a little harder to be more respectful. In real life, in the web, everywhere. Holding back one hurried, nasty comment might just change a whole day for somebody else. Please, just think about it, everybody!
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:57 am

maybe you don't like twilight, tears. That's okay. It would be damn boring if all people would like the exact same things. But why do you call it stupid? You do understand that people who like it are offended by that, right? Essentially, you're saying: you spend your time with stupid things. Great. Not exactly what I want to hear from other people. What do you think of people who tell you in the face: Bones is one stupid series, who would ever want to watch that? Would you feel respected?

I have had people tell me it's a stupid show. I've had people tell me I'm wasting my life dancing and that I need to get back to reality, It doesn't phase me. I don't care what people say about me or what I like or what I do. It's my life, if you don't like it, good for you. Now, If you want to be grown up and not an immature twit, And give me real legit reasons as to why Bones is a bad show or why I'm wasting away my life as a dancer, fine. I can find equal amount of legit reasons as to why it's a good show or why I can dance if i want to. I didn't mean to insult you personally cheese, if I did, I'm sorry.

Shouldn't that be enough to try to be respectful to each other? I'm not only adressing you tears, so please be NOT offended, but I guess you do you have to admit, a lot of heated discussions on this board include you.

Yep. I'll admit it. I like a good argument. I'm one of two people. I'm either the nicest person you will ever meet, or I'll be the biggest bitch, you chose who you want to talk too.

I just don't understand why people don't try a little harder to be more respectful. In real life, in the web, everywhere. Holding back one hurried, nasty comment might just change a whole day for somebody else. Please, just think about it, everybody!

Let me just say She found her way here, I never asked her to, and she opened the book to the "heated discussion". Honestly, if ANYONE came in here and said the exact same thing, I probably would have been like yes and no, yes because blah blah blah and no because of blah blah blah. Never is it going to be nice when we talk. ever.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:20 am

Nothing like feeling ashamed of people on your board. To both parties, antagonistic tones are not appreciated, nor is being mean. Check your emails for your subsquent punishments. I'm tired of this and will not accept it any longer.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum