Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition to bring back Zack.

+5
Meegs82
ForensicMama
redrider
sweetie_dude
Teardropsonmyguitar
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Petition to bring back Zack. Empty Petition to bring back Zack.

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:54 am

I want to start a petition to get Zack back. I'm so over the interns, i've hated all of them except for Wendell and he just doesn't fill that spot in my heart, like Zack did, I loved Zack, I loved his awkwardness, his lack of driving skills and his friendship with Hodgins, And i miss beetle races, and Zack's big words. Do you think they will bring Zack back for season five? I can't handle the interns anymore. And I know they brought in Sweets and I love JFD (trust me, he's my sex god) but he's not Zack. I just want my Zacaroni back!!!!!

we need to get HH to know the fans want Zack back and no more interns.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Petition to bring back Zack. Empty Re: Petition to bring back Zack.

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:02 am

BRING ZACK BACK
BRING BACK ZACK
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:26 am

I want them to bring him back so badly! I miss him...

our little zacaroni and cheese. Very Happy

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:27 am

lol. i cant eat cheese...makes me sick Sad but ZACK doesnt make me sick. the interns that are on the show now do LOL...some are just...ANNOYING.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:42 am

ugh, Daisy? God i wanted to shoot her. I don't care that she's dating sweets, she better not intern again. And the depressed Emo kid. Lets just bring back Zack and call it a day.

I like cheese on pizza, and mac and cheese, otherwise, i don't like it. I don't like red meat either, haha.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:17 am

cheese doesnt agree with me and the whole annoying intern thing...im not naming names LOL
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:34 am

If you won't I will... Daisy.... Totally hate her. Does it count if It's cause I have a crush on Sweets? Of course it does, I don't care, she's gotta go.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:37 am

Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:If you won't I will... Daisy.... Totally hate her. Does it count if It's cause I have a crush on Sweets? Of course it does, I don't care, she's gotta go.

aww you have a crush on the 12 year old...how cute...

~sweets
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:51 am

he's 23.... Booth's just intimidated by his hottness and fears he might steal Brennan away from him.... so tongue

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:39 am

I don't want Zack to come back. There's no logical way for him to return. Let's look at this calmly.

1. He purposely caused an explosion in the lab. Odds are the Powers That Be would never clear him for lab work again.
2. His hands are seriously messed up, to the point that he may not be able to perform a lot of the usual lab duties.
3. He was an accessory to murder.
4. He abetted a crazy serial killer.

So, really, do you honestly think there is a reasonable way Zack could return? At this point, even if by some miracle HH finds a way to bring him back, it will feel like they are pandering to the fans, and I would hate that.

I think it's time to let him go. I miss him too, and I hope to see him guest occasionally, but I'm over it. Time to move on.
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://fanstory.com/mypage.jsp

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:09 am

yeah i want him back as a guest too. i know his full time appearances are over.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:39 pm

redrider wrote:I don't want Zack to come back. There's no logical way for him to return. Let's look at this calmly.

1. He purposely caused an explosion in the lab. Odds are the Powers That Be would never clear him for lab work again.
2. His hands are seriously messed up, to the point that he may not be able to perform a lot of the usual lab duties.

So, really, do you honestly think there is a reasonable way Zack could return? At this point, even if by some miracle HH finds a way to bring him back, it will feel like they are pandering to the fans, and I would hate that.

I think it's time to let him go. I miss him too, and I hope to see him guest occasionally, but I'm over it. Time to move on.

I absolutely agree with Red here. I don't want him to come back. I like the new blood. I think it's time to move on.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:52 pm

ForensicMama wrote:
redrider wrote:I don't want Zack to come back. There's no logical way for him to return. Let's look at this calmly.

I absolutely agree with Red here. I don't want him to come back. I like the new blood. I think it's time to move on.

okay mama i'll let him go LOL. but i still think some of the interns are annoying. lol
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Well said, Red. Couldn't have put it better myself. It's silly to think that Zack would *actually* be back as a full time character. Eric Millegan guest starring is one thing as he did earlier this season. No way, no how, is Zack coming back. We just have to get used to it, no matter how much we miss him.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:36 pm

Ditto to what Meegs and Red said
Although I do want to see Zack guest starring again...
I think that the interns are all terrific actors, but the characters may not necessarily fit the show so we just have to wait and see what HH decides to do Smile
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Hey, no offense, but the fans are everything when it comes to shows, you lose your fans, you lose your show.

I think that Zack's bond with the squint squad is stronger than what he did for the serial killer. I think that if he came back, Cam and Temperance could see past all that in love to bring him back. I don't think he is gone for good. I think theres a clever way to bring him back, especially if the fans want it.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:23 am

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. IMO, at this point, bringing him back permanently is impossible. There's no logical way to do it, and I might even stop watching if HH panders to the fans that way.
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:20 am

Totally agree! He is gone and we the viewers just have to accept it. Besides Wendell ROCKS! Instead of Bring Zach back, let's start a KEEP WENDELL petition. If I see Mr. Nigel Murray one more time .... No No No No No No

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:45 am

redrider wrote:I guess we will have to agree to disagree. IMO, at this point, bringing him back permanently is impossible. There's no logical way to do it, and I might even stop watching if HH panders to the fans that way.

You might want to find your remote, because he's already placating to the fans, I won't say what because some people don't want to know, But I can safely say it can one of two ways: really really good or really really bad. You have to bend a little for your fans or they will stop watching. No offense, your just one person, this board is just a handful of the total people who watch the show. Even if 10 of you stopped watching the show because of something, that won't do much. It would be like if Bill Gates dropped a hundred dollar bill on the floor and left it there.

I stand by my bring back zack petitions or get rid of the stupid interns who are annoying as crap, sorry you don't agree, but when did we ever?

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:43 pm

You're right, we never agree, but then you have a really, um, different way of looking at things. I'm not seeing a whole lotta people agreeing with you though. In fact, looks like more people agree with me, and not just here, but other places, too. So, whatever, you just keep believing in your little fantasy. Don't know what you think you know, but I'd lay money any little rumor you heard was cooked up by someone else who can't accept reality either--ZACK IS GONE. He will never be back as a regular cast member. You can take that to the bank.
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:44 pm

seriously? You want to start again? Please spare me, I'm tired of idiots with no lives running around the internet acting all tough like they are somehow the queen of whatever site they are on. It's kind of immature.

No, what I was talking about was something Hart Hanson said himself, it's not a lie, and if it goes to far the show could go bye bye, and then how will spend your pathetic life?

You need a hobby preferably something without internet connection. Especially for someone as um, old as you, you should be worried about greater things than what some one half your age thinks. re-evaluate your life.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Ironic how you mention immaturity. You should learn how to debate properly. When you resort to insults, you only reveal how weak your position is because you've obviously run out of valid points to support it. It wasn't my intent to "start something", I merely wished to express my POV, but apparently you have no tolerance for any POV but your own. THAT'S real mature.

If you're hanging your hopes on HH's "never say never" comment, I predict you're bound for disappointment. Right before he said that, he pretty emphatically said "No, no, that was never our intent," when he was asked if Zack was going to somehow return as a regular cast member. But like I said, if you want to live in a fantasy world, that's your perogative.

I appreciate your concern for me and the richness of my life (which is just wonderful, thank you), but you might want to take a look in the mirror before you go giving anyone a hard time for spending too much time on the internet. I see your posts all over the place, whereas I rarely post here anymore, or on the old Boneyard. Most of my spare time is spent writing original fiction, and I am experiencing more and more success in that arena.
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:24 pm

I'm 22 hun. It's not uncommon for me. Check back in 24 years and see if I'm still online posting stupid crap. I doubt it. I'm still young. What I'm saying is it's kind of lame to fight with someone half your age. I would have hoped that someone your age would have matured by now, but i guess not.

BTW, I'm not talking about Zack, But i do know something that could make or break the show and yes Hart Hanson confirmed it, so it's not some sad little dream I worked up in my fantasy world.

I surely hope that when i get to be that old that I won't be as annoying as you, I want people to actually like me, rather than hate me and think that I'm sad and pathetic- which you obviously are.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:51 pm

I agree, immaturity is not uncommon in someone your age. Oh, wait, were you referring to internet usage? Hmmm, perhaps you should consider that I am by no means the oldest member here--you gonna insult everyone older than you on this board? Have you considered that the creator of the ABY is at least a dozen years older than you? You gonna insult her too?

I'm not "fighting" with you--I'm having a debate with you, or trying anyway, but you insist on making it personal and slinging insults. Like I said, you need to learn how to debate properly. Insulting the other person only reveals how immature you are and how little you have to support your POV.

You're not talking about Zack? WTF? Why did you even bring it up? We're discussing Zack and the likelihood that he will return as a regular, and you go way off topic.

When you get to be my age, I hope you're half as happy in your life as I am now. I have a wonderful husband, two wonderful kids who are around your age and eons more mature, a great job, and a blossoming writing career.
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:00 am

I agree, immaturity is not uncommon in someone your age. Oh, wait, were you referring to internet usage? Hmmm, perhaps you should consider that I am by no means the oldest member here--you gonna insult everyone older than you?

Please, I know someone who's 26, who's more mature than you. I'm not insulting older people, I'm insulting you because you insist on duking it out with someone half your age.

When you get to be my age, I hope you're half as happy in your life as I am now. I have a wonderful husband, two wonderful kids who are around your age and eons more mature, a great job, and a blossoming writing career.

How could you possibly know me? All you know is what i type on my keyboard, it doesn't say much for who I am. How I live my life, what I do with my time. I'm on the verge of owning my own dance studio, as well as still dancing in their company, I love what and I'm glad I'm not having kids now, Cause I would assume you had to have had them around my age for them to be my age. I like the freedom that I get without kids.

You're not talking about Zack? WTF? Why did you even bring it up? We're discussing Zack and the likelihood that he will return as a regular, and you go way off topic.

Because you brought up the fact that if Hart started doing things to please fans you'd stop watching. I'm telling you, he is. It's not about Zack, no. But it is something that could make or break the show. Whether or not Zack does or does not comeback is practically a dead topic now. I still think he should be in MORE episodes, if not a regular. I'm over the interns, and I think they can work in Zack more than they have. There see, look. Compromise, or was that too mature an act for you? cause I can continue to duke it out, I hate this class anyways, it'll give me something to do until I have to go to work.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next