Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Passenger in the Oven (Sides)

+4
Hello Salty Goodness
southerngirl
mereva
ForensicMama
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Passenger in the Oven (Sides) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Passenger in the Oven (Sides)

Post by marymageli Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:40 pm

Why 12 steps? Very Happy Mama, you must have noticed I haven't really indulged into all this spoiler talk too much. I mean I love sides and spoilers of all kinds, I read every word of them. Lots of times I even bring the news. However, I don't really want to know everything about the forthcoming storyline since there would be nothing new to me to get excited about. But that's just me. Nevertheless, I just love your enthusiasm about new stuff! Go, girls, go! cheers
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

The Passenger in the Oven (Sides) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Passenger in the Oven (Sides)

Post by ForensicMama Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:16 am

LOL Very Happy I just need help.

Oh yeah! It's Bones Day! cheers
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:43 am

What I love about the sides is, I get one idea from them and when the episode airs it is totally different because of the brillant acting by the actors!!!!!! I am with you Mama, I cant give up my sides, I did try once, for an hour or two!!!!

Thanks Mary for bringing new ones!!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum