Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bullpen

+25
Zeddie
Rike
MoonlightGardenias
THX1138
Cassiopeia
kmmp99
ehbee
danireed
Julz7389
starbuck1974
Sarah9488
clairebear_nz
piratesmiley
rzappa16lovesB&B
mrsdavidboreanaz
sammi31
Meegs82
space
himbeer29
Fluffernutter
phoebsfan
riviera41797
ToZiKa
Bella Loony
willgirl
29 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Bullpen - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullpen

Post by MoonlightGardenias Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 am

I'm kind of thinking the same way. But I'm not quite sure yet.

It does place either Sinclair or now possibly even Lily at Jonah's apartment. It's been confirmed that Lily is/was the mystery blonde. Why were the two together at the hotel, though? I mean, I know what the implication are of course, so it's entirely possible that one of them went over to Jonah's on the day he was killed because maybe he'd witnessed them together and they were afraid he would spill the beans so to speak. However, that doesn't necessarily mean they intended to kill him.

Yeah...I'll have to think more on it.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 pm

okay, Edwina was a pinup girl in her 20's. that could be used a blackmail material if someone found out. and the hair... who does it belong too?

some good clues today
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
The Bullpen - Page 6 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:31 am

But why exactly would someone want to be using that against her? That whole angle seems a little suspicious to me, but I'll wait and see.

And the hair...who does it belong to? It seems a little odd that they'd find packets of hair in Jonah's home, but it had to have been there for a reason.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:05 am

I think it's strange that there are 'packets' of hair.....like in bags or what?
I don't really get it, but it seems as if he kept them there for a reason
no idea what reason, but he must have had some reason to have packets of hair lying around

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:55 am

Good speculation so far agents!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:53 am

okay, the pre-nup is huge. Lily just shot up to #1 suspect in my book because if she's knockin' boots with Jonah and Charles finds out she's broke and divorced. A washed up supermodel does not want to end up flippin' burgers at Wendy's. Of course Charles is still a strong #2 - jealous husband taking it out on his brother who betrayed him by sleeping with his wife? Totally a motive.

So we've got the two strongest motives in the book, money and jealousy, Lily or Charles. The question now is which is it?

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:09 am

But what about the fact that Lily was spotted at a hotel with Sinclair? I know that doesn't automatically spell affair out or anything, but the two were meeting in secret at a hotel for a reason.

I do think Lily is the number one suspect at this point as she stood the most to lose.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:16 am

Good point. Maybe she was working Sinclair to find a way out of the pre-nup? She's got more motive than most right now.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:10 am

Charles was at Johan's office before he died, but why was he there? could he be asking about Lily and they got in a fight or something else??

the clues are pointing most at Lily, Charles and the lawyer.
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:53 am

I am soo bad. I had high hopes that I would play this game, and I took one look at that autopsy report and got queezy feeling. I'm so not FBI material. I will be happy to go for coffee, if anyone's up for any. There's this great little shop around the corner. Piping hot and soo good too!

exhausted
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:10 am

DBCrazy wrote:I am soo bad. I had high hopes that I would play this game, and I took one look at that autopsy report and got queezy feeling. I'm so not FBI material. I will be happy to go for coffee, if anyone's up for any. There's this great little shop around the corner. Piping hot and soo good too!

exhausted

yay for coffee!
I think I'll help you carry it in though.....I am not good at it either...... Embarassed

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:13 am

ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:I am soo bad. I had high hopes that I would play this game, and I took one look at that autopsy report and got queezy feeling. I'm so not FBI material. I will be happy to go for coffee, if anyone's up for any. There's this great little shop around the corner. Piping hot and soo good too!

exhausted

yay for coffee!
I think I'll help you carry it in though.....I am not good at it either...... Embarassed
i shall carry the pastries that go with the coffee......lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:28 am

I'm not that great either. I mean, I can piece together the clues and all that, but I'm not exactly pro or anything.

I can bring um...pie? Yeah, I can make an apple pie. Maybe if we're lucky, it will lure Booth over and he'll help us. Rolling Eyes Laughing
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:51 am

Okay, so during interrogation Lily blows off the pre-nup as motive saying Charles was disturbed by rumors about his mother as he was growing up. Breaking this down we've got two pieces of relevant information here. First, Young Edwina was a woman of loose moral character growing up, loose enough that Charles insisted on a pre-nup for his marriage to Lily. Maybe Edwina had an affair and Charles and Jonah are only HALF-BROTHERS?! Look at the age difference, look at their facial structure, they don't look like brothers do they? What are the odds Edwina screwed around with the poolboy and Chuckie was the result? No wonder he wants a pre-nup, he doesn't want to end up cuckolded like the man he thought was his father. Also there could be real monetary concerns here. Think DDotDD.

Now let's posit a scenario: Two packets of hair - DNA testing anyone? Charles and Jonah get into a fight and Jonah tosses it in Charles' face that he's not a full blooded Sneed. Now maybe Edwina's will leaves the majority of her money to her fully legitimate son, JONAH. Lily wasn't having an affair, she was trying to convince Jonah not to confront Charles about their parentage and she wanted him to share the wealth since he'd rejected his family's money. So she really wasn't trying to worried about the pre-nup because she's been faithful to Charles all along. She was probably talking to the lawyer to see if Lily's will was going to screw Charles (and by extension her) out of their inheritance and how they might get around that if it did. The answers had to be yes it will and they can't. So now confronted with the knowledge that Jonah is going to ruin her life with Charles and leave them both broke, she decides to confront him at his appartment. Charles thinks she's having an affair and follows her. The truth comes out, a struggle ensues, the book case falls over and, remember the perimortem brusing? Any blows strong enought to crack the skull would have been strong enough to at least put microfractures on the radius of each arm but there are no defensive fractures on Jonah's forearms, just bruises - as if he'd been handled roughly or restrained. So a struggle ensues and Jonah is pinned under the bookcase. Instead of helping him up the couple attacks. Charles grabs his forearms roughly and pulls them away from his head, while Lily grabs the antique billyclub and whacks him twice in the noggin - strong enough to break the bone but not with sufficient force to result in arterial spray or cast off blood as you'd expect if Charles had done it. It fits the evidence, two attackers, one restraining the victim one delivering the killing blows, and it explains why Lily wasn't affraid of the pre-nup, the involvement of the shady lawyer, the hair, everything.

I'm comfortable with this as a scenario, I think we've got one murderer and one accomplice, and I think it's Lily and Charles. of course theories don't hold squat in court so we need to tear this apart and see where I'm wrong, I know I'm missing something I just don't know what.

Oh, and DB? Coffee regular (on cream, one sugar), and a blueberry scone? Thanks.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:02 am

So let me see if I have this right ... I'm picking up the coffee, ToZ will meet me in the parking lot to help me bring it in, Cup will be there to help carry in the pastries, and MoonlightGardenias is bringing a homemade apple pie (to try and lure Booth ... good idea!).

And we only have one request for a cup of coffee (no cream, one sugar) and a blueberry scone (if they have any!)?? Suspect

LOL! Laughing

Ooo'kaaay! So I'm going to assume that all the coffee-volunteers will want a cup, and a little sweet something to go with it! I'll check back before I head out in the morning in case we have anymore takers.

Anyone know how DD Willgirl takes hers? And how about Booth??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 am

Booth said something about liking his coffee black once, right? I think....

Personally, I'd like mine with one cream and a sugar. Please.

Okay, so the scrap of material found in Jonah's apartment was from a tailor who happens to design Charles' suits, but Charles was introduced to the place by Sinclair. This...does nothing to narrow down the list, IMO. Can they trace it back to a suit belonging to Charles? A particular blend of fibers or something? If not, then maybe he is innocent in all of this, but it's not quite clear at this point.

I just feel like I'm missing something. There's a hole somewhere, and we have to find it.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rike Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:50 pm

I like the theory,
but my gut tells me to haunt Sinclaire and lilly, don't know why but I can't shake it!

maybe the two are brother and sister and trying to betray the family, that's why the meeting in the hotel, jonah saw them thought of an affair but was told different and wanted to do or did an DNA analysis
Lily and Sinclaire found out and wanted to talk sense into him, didn't work out quite well.....
and then he left thepice of fabric there to get charles out of the way....

okay a bit unbelieveble?! Smile
but I had to get it out!

no coffe for me tea or cappuccino if they have!

I could get some warm food for lunch or dinner if somebody is interested..... Very Happy

hopefully it was understandable....

Rike
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1695
Say What You Want : The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still small voice of consious.
Mahatma Ghandi
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:05 am

I can't clearly understand why Edwina is messed in the system. There is so little evidence for her - so I can't understand why she is a suspect. So maybe she has SOMETHING to do with the murder.

I like Rike's idea of Lily/Vanderhill tandem. It could be possibly them. Has the hair belonging to two people has been tested? I think we need DNA results fast. At least maybe these will tell us if the hair belonged to man or woman. Or both. Or maybe they was from the wig?
I am glad that both Vanderhill and Charlie are strong suspects. As for Lily... I think she is involved. I mean that's the rule. BUT maybe ... these things maybe not by the rule... :/

Anyways. These are my thoughts for now.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:40 am

Coffee's here!

Somebody clear a place for ToZ to put the coffee, and somebody else go help Cup with the rest of the goodies!

Robert, here's yours, black - 1 sugar. I scored the last blueberry scone, and the guy in line behind me started grumbling. Rike, here's your cappuccino. Gardenia, here's yours, 1 cream - 1 sugar. ToZ and Cup, you didn't tell me how you wanted yours so I brought plenty of cream and sugar and some of those pink packets, just in case. I snagged some of those flavored creams too! That mocha's mine, so nobody grab that!

There's a few extras, in case you didn't know to get your order in, but leave that one with a I love you on it, just in case Booth passes by. Cass, you want one of these?

There's some eclairs, muffins, scones and doughnuts, so help yourself.

Now ... Gardenia, where's that pie?? I love a little fruit for breakfast. Is it still hot!? You made Dutch Apple! Oooh that's my favorite!!

Mmmm, th-is is y-ummy! (Sorry for talking with my mouth full ...) Mmmm, good!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:21 am

I have the pie, it's right here. And yes, dutch apple pie is the best! Cool

And now, we wait. All this sweet stuff and coffee, our favorite piece of F-B-Eye Candy HAS to show up.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 am

Mmm, thanks Sherry, I needed the caffeine and thanks for the scoring the scone too. Not too sweet, just the way I like 'em. Now I'll give Boothie boy exactly until COB today to show up and if he's not here by say, 5PM CST (GMT -5) and them I'm taking it home with me. Mmmmm Pie.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 am

Does anybody know if Booth dropped by today? Did he get my coffee cup I decorated for him?! And did he get any of Gardenia's oh-so-delicious pie?

Please tell me that it was at least all gone before 5:00 so Robert didn't get to heist it!

I never saw Booth, but I was out for a while.
But I did see the pie disappear.
There was only a little left and Robert snarfed it down!

Dang it!
That was some good pie, too!
Oh well, at least I got a piece this morning when it was good and hot!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:12 am

so, Charles and Jonah are half-brothers, mom had an affair. it could be used as blackmail or maybe one of the kids found out, who knows?
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

-- Henry Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post by Rike Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:49 am

there goes my theory.....
the blackmail could be from jonah against edwina but why??
or charles blackmailed jonah because it.... I can't think anymore.....
thanks for the great cappuccino!

Rike
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1695
Say What You Want : The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still small voice of consious.
Mahatma Ghandi
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:00 am

Zeddie wrote:so, Charles and Jonah are half-brothers, mom had an affair. it could be used as blackmail or maybe one of the kids found out, who knows?
Exactly. Charles is the half brother, Jonah was the full blooded Sneed. Remember Lily wasn't worried about the pre-nup? I thought it was because she was faitful, so no need to worry, but what if she's partnered up with Sinclair and he's promissing to help her circumvent the pre-nup (he helped write BTW), in return for her help in blackmailing Charles for a chunk of his share. Now what if Jonah, for all his issues with his family, finds out and refuses to allow them to blackmail his brother? The fight could have been him telling Charles about the blackmail and Charles reacting negatively toward it - after all how would you react if an estranged sibling said you didn't have the same father as he/she did?

The cloth scrap ties either Sinclair or Charles to the tailor's, everything else can go either way, and we know Jonah rejected his families money so if he was the half-blood relation he wouldn't care, it has to be Charles they were blackmailing and Jonah must have been an impediment in their plan. So either Sinclair or Lily (or both) killed Jonah to keep him from interfering in their plan to blackmail Charles.

I'd lay even money that's what happened.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content