Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why

+13
Alsepang
G
crzy4bones
HermioneGirl101
Ankuuh
n2seeleybooth
Beliskner
moonlightbones
gordongordonfan
jcn747
boneslady29
SJB
flyersfan35
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why

Post by SnoopGirl Tue May 11, 2010 12:16 am

Killer in the Concrete - The team had to pull together without Booth's experience and find the bad guys before they .... well, did really bad things to Booth.
Brennan asking Max for his help was priceless.
Boot's interaction with the bad guys was awesome - and NO ONE uses Parker to threaten him. The head-but was great!

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why

Post by ksnsd Tue May 11, 2010 7:08 am

I like "Harbringers in the Fountain". I like when they meet up again and Brennan sits on Booth not knowing he's there. I like when they stick out their tongues when they think what Angela says is foolish. I thought Cindy Lauper made a great psychic. I liked when Booth said "I love you" to Brennan eventhough he chickened out. I like when Booth comes to the rescue of Brennan in the doctor's office. I like when the psychic tells Booth that sometimes you have to settle for second best. I like the end when the psychic says everything is going to work out and Brennan repeatedly asks Booth what the psychic was talking about. tongue
ksnsd
ksnsd
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Tue May 11, 2010 8:51 pm

ksnsd wrote:I like "Harbringers in the Fountain". I like when they meet up again and Brennan sits on Booth not knowing he's there. I like when they stick out their tongues when they think what Angela says is foolish. I thought Cindy Lauper made a great psychic. I liked when Booth said "I love you" to Brennan eventhough he chickened out. I like when Booth comes to the rescue of Brennan in the doctor's office. I like when the psychic tells Booth that sometimes you have to settle for second best. I like the end when the psychic says everything is going to work out and Brennan repeatedly asks Booth what the psychic was talking about. tongue

That was a great season opener. I loved all those things, too! I also adored Cyndi Lauper, the fact she was playing the Sister of Avalon (after one of her albums) and that she asked to be on the show after she saw Emily sing Girls Just Want to Have Fun. Oh and Brennans "they gave me medication, so I feel how I suspect people of average intelligence feel all the time" line.

I think "he is dazzled by that truth" has also become a bit of a mantra for me this season.

Perhaps I need to bump this ep up my list of faves... Wink

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2