Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why

+13
Alsepang
G
crzy4bones
HermioneGirl101
Ankuuh
n2seeleybooth
Beliskner
moonlightbones
gordongordonfan
jcn747
boneslady29
SJB
flyersfan35
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why Empty Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:30 am

Posted willgirl 08/04/2008 05:50:47 (08/04/2008 11:50:47 AM)

What's your Favorite Episode? Can you pick just one? If you had to, what would it be? And why?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why Empty TemperTemper Posted 08/04/2008 06:32:05 (08/04/2008 12:32:05 AM)

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:30 am

Posted 08/04/2008 06:32:05 (08/04/2008 12:32:05 AM)

Judas on a Pole all the way - love the whole Max story arc anyway, and this has the added bonus of that fab scene when Booth rushes to Brennan's aid and doesn't apprehend Max *sigh* plus awesome Caroline.. "Sniper training, sixties, duck, got it"... and the squints saving Booth's job... and then of course, "There's more than one kind of family" - what more could you want?!!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why Empty bertie456 Posted 08/04/2008 06:40:36 (08/04/2008 12:40:36 AM)

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:31 am

Posted 08/04/2008 06:40:36 (08/04/2008 12:40:36 AM)

Truth in the Lye. Because Booth has no shirt on. Duh. Also love the Angela/Hodgins banter in this ep, with Angela's less-than-tactful comments about the two wives and Hodgins' adorable "Happy to be judged" in the bathtub at the end. Plus, there's a teeny little part of me that actually likes Booth and Cam together, so I liked the ending.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why Empty bones206 Posted 08/04/2008 07:09:37 (08/04/2008 01:09:37 PM)

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:32 am

Posted 08/04/2008 07:09:37 (08/04/2008 01:09:37 PM)

My favorite is "Man in the Fallout Shelter" because, I like how the Squints and Booth get together and bond. We learn about Parker and I also just like the feel of Christmas.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why Empty riviera41797 Posted 08/04/2008 07:49:27 (08/04/2008 01:49:27 PM)

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:33 am

Posted 08/04/2008 07:49:27 (08/04/2008 01:49:27 PM)

Man its hard to pick.

My all time favorite I guess is "Two Bodies in the Lab"- it is the 1st Bones episode I taped, and while I never missed an episode, after this, I was hooked. I love the rescue scene, the hot blooded, (dreamy sigh)
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why Empty karlia Posted 08/04/2008 18:37:52 (09/04/2008 00:37:52 AM)

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:33 am

Posted 08/04/2008 18:37:52 (09/04/2008 00:37:52 AM)

ehmmm...it's so hard to pick one...I have to choose between Two Bodies in the lab, Woman in the sand, Aliens in the spaceship, Santa in the slush,..... ahh I don't know....or actually I do....
I guess Woman in the sand because they shared a room in hotel and there was only 1 big bed in the room...imagination works overtime!!!!!!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why Empty GD215 Posted 09/04/2008 01:27:54 (09/04/2008 07:27:54 AM)

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:34 am

Posted 09/04/2008 01:27:54 (09/04/2008 07:27:54 AM)

Jeez, so hard to just name one. If I really had to pick, it would be Woman in the Sand. Three words that make this one stand above the rest, "Roxie and Tony."
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why Empty starbuck1974 Posted 09/04/2008 03:17:16 (09/04/2008 09:17:16 AM)

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:34 am

Posted 09/04/2008 03:17:16 (09/04/2008 09:17:16 AM)

Pfft, this is a hard question. If pressed really hard I'll say that Judas on a Pole is my favorite episode - Bones finally seeing her Dad (I love Max), Russ is back, Booth is soo sweet, Caroline is there, DD directed the eppie, they played Running Up that Hill and of course the last scene.
Runners-Up are Aliens in a Spaceship and Knight on a Grid for the top. I also have a weak spot for The Man in the Bear, it is the eppie that made me an eternal and obsessive fan
But essentially I love all Bones episodes, the mentioned just a bit more.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why Empty piratesmiley Posted 10/04/2008 10:24:15 (10/04/2008 04:24:15 PM)

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:35 am

Posted 10/04/2008 10:24:15 (10/04/2008 04:24:15 PM)

Oh, God. How could you only pick one?

I'd have to say, either Blonde in the Game (I LOVE JASPER!) or Woman in the Garden (cos of the whole Booth-threatens-evil-gangsta-thing).
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why Empty Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why

Post by SJB Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Two bodies in the lab.
I started watching bones in the 3rd season I think, (we were slow to pick it up in Oz! Or at least the part that I live in!) and this was the one episode that really grabbed me.
Loved it. Especially the scene where he rescues her, oh and the famous Hot blooded scene.....the scene in the mini....... the fight scene......yep definately my fave!
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why Empty Re: Tell Us Your Favorite Episode and Why

Post by boneslady29 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:31 am

it would have to be for me hero in the hold- the mission of trying to save booth and fire in the ice because of the really adorable ending with the ice skating
boneslady29
boneslady29
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2074
Say What You Want : she needs a taste of booth medicine lol
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Welll......

I loved double death of the dearly desperate, i now heaps of people didn't but i man i loved that episode!! It was funny and it just left me with a happy bBones feeling

The there is passenger int he over, gah the librarian scene!!!! And idk something about those old ladies made the episode better.

And Cinderella in the cardboard, well i loved tat too, there were cute scenes and i love the whole keeping the "affair" secret.

And f course the 100th, i loved that episode, i loved the mix of emotion the turns all the drama, the humour it was great.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:48 am

Pick 1...... okay, pick JUST one.... *sigh*.... I truly don't think my brain can do it. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Way too many to choose from.... I can't even narrow to a "top ten" realistically! Nearly every episode has at least one AWESOME moment...

I guess my episode for the moment (the one at the tip of my brain just now) would be The Verdict in the Story. This episode just shows so much quality of character for Brennan, and shows Booth observing it first hand. Love Angela doing what's right and refusing to testify... but the ending.... When Booth realizes just what Bones is willing to do/doing for her father while on the stand... just LOOK AT HIS FACE when he says "that's a lot of heart Bones"... and on the steps at the end when Sweets asks Caroline "are you going to arrest her"... Caroline says "you're gonna have to go back to school on this one... that's a damn fine woman there.".... Booth and Brennan looking intently into each others eyes in that moment...

Showed something much deeper there....
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:54 am

Death in the Saddle for two reasons...

1. The speech Booth gives at the end about crappy sex vs love...best Booth scene ever!

2. My fav Brennan quote.."STOP! Or I'll kick you in the testicles!"
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:40 am

pfew only 1 right Razz

I totally loved Judas on a pole, not one boring moment, everything just clicked.

But I have to mention some honorable moments that I LOVED in other episodes, that made me stop breathing for a while, good acting and lots of emotions

in non particular order

5x07 The Dwarf in the Dirt - Gordon Gordon Wyatt basiclly explaining to Booth that he's so in love with Brennan that he's losing his mind Razz. Why? The right music and the perfect ending scene.

5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum - The looks on both B/B faces at the end....they were sooooo going to kiss if the ''stupid'' squint squad hadn't shown up.

4x21 Mayhem on a Cross - Sharing some awfull childhood experiences in Sweets office. Booth's face almost made me cry.

4x09 The Con Man in the Meth Lab - When Booth raises his voice to Brennan asking if she thinks he's a loser. Angry emotional Booth is Hot

1x21 The Soldier on the Grave - Booth opening up about his sniper history

3x04 The Secret in the Soil - Booth's speech about crappy sex Smile

5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole - like I could forget this, I think I stopped breathing for the last 2.30 min of the episode the first time I saw it, but I guess almost everyone did.

And god so many more pop into my head while typing, I guess I have to mention some none BB scenes as well very quickly;
- Hodgela in Aliens in a Spaceship
- Cam and Michele in The Doctor in the Den

Beli
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:47 am

Yeah, I agree that moment in Con Man in Meth Lab when Booth kinda "lost it" for just a moment and let his anger show when he thought Bones was calling him a loser... and we all knew it was only cause he cares so damn much about her and what she thinks of him.... He was totally HOT with all that raw emotion showing! His character always is in those moments, but this was the only time he showed it straight directed to Brennan....

but it was also pretty cool when later (I think it's this same epi) when Bones asks if he's still mad at her and he says "of course not Bones)... he HATES losing control...
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by n2seeleybooth Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Man in the mourge? Booth so protective, Booth hiding her ear ring, Caroline at the police station. Booth and Brennen on why he's nice to her. "Jeuse is not a zombie"
n2seeleybooth
n2seeleybooth
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : Life is good
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankuuh Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:46 pm

n2seeleybooth wrote:Man in the mourge? Booth so protective, Booth hiding her ear ring, Caroline at the police station. Booth and Brennen on why he's nice to her. "Jeuse is not a zombie"

Totally my favorite as well ! And I love baby in the bough also Smile so sweet those two caring for a baby.
Ankuuh
Ankuuh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:02 am

It seems impossible to pick one single episode, but I think I have to say "The Woman in Limbo". Why? Important parts of Brennan's past is revealed, Brennan shows a lot of emotion, the actual forensics were interesting, we're introduced to Russ, and it's the episode that involves one of my favorite B/B quotes ever: "I know who you are". Smile
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:58 am

Here's how I decided...if I only had time to watch ONE episode say..tomorrow...which one would I pick and I would say probably "Mayhem on a Cross" I can't explain why...just the whole revealing of Sweets' background, and talk of baby ducks, the scene where Booth shoots the speaker and then looks like a little boy being scolded by Dad, and the way he coached and cheered Brennan on during the interogations, and of course the final scene where I still even after seeing it a million times, I still swear he's going to be quicker and their hands will touch.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Oooh, yeah, I love Mayhem on a Cross... that's one of my tops too!
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by G Mon May 03, 2010 7:45 am

My favourite episode was the Wannabee in the Weeds. It was just so fun with Booth and Brennan, and she lightened up, and performed in front of all of them. I think it could have been such a turning point for the two of them, but then... Crazy Ol Pam shoots him and Brennan truly lets her feelings be seen, when he's lying there on the floor. The fallout was her digressing back to her "I don't care attitude" and since then she's been afraid to release emotion. I just thought it was amazing acting by both ED and DB. And to me, a pivotal episode in the show. A frustrating one, but still.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alsepang Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 pm

In no particular order, my top 5 are: Two Bodies in the Lab, Killer in the Concrete, Woman in the Sand, Stargazer in the Puddle, and Aliens in a Spaceship.

These are the episodes I could watch over and over. I really love them. They highlight the characters at their best.

I also love the entire Howard Epps arc. The Girl With the Curl comes pretty close to being in my top 5 as well because I love the conversation Booth and Brennan have at the end: "This is what happened when Rome fell... objectification of women, beauty as a sense of self-esteem..."

Last edited by Alsepang on Tue May 11, 2010 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Alsepang
Alsepang

Number of posts : 10
Say What You Want : Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole.
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Mon May 10, 2010 9:28 pm

The Girl with the Curl. They had such great chemistry at the end of that episode.When they look at each other and say together "Thai Food" You knew they were totally into each other. I felt it through the TV

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Mon May 10, 2010 9:33 pm

The End in the Beginning. It's the one that got me hooked, a sentimental favourite and was completely different to anything else I'd seen a drama do before. Plus, I keep seeing that ep in a new light after all the s5 references.

Honourable mentions go to Aliens in a Spaceship (for raw Brennan-ness) and Woman in the Sand for the fun factor.

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next