Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pounding Thunder (rated M) SMUT!!!!! SMUT!!!! Author: A2b

+4
bcriet
ToZiKa
WeHaveACase
A2BOREANAZ
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pounding Thunder (rated M) SMUT!!!!! SMUT!!!! Author: A2b - Page 2 Empty Re: Pounding Thunder (rated M) SMUT!!!!! SMUT!!!! Author: A2b

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:19 pm

wow magic.......thats a lot of places.......ha...thanks sweetie
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Pounding Thunder (rated M) SMUT!!!!! SMUT!!!! Author: A2b - Page 2 Empty Re: Pounding Thunder (rated M) SMUT!!!!! SMUT!!!! Author: A2b

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:20 pm

*takes massively deep breath*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh my goodness now where on earth did I put my fan?.. because that was HOTTTTTTTT!

Holy mother, woman!! You can WRITE!!! That was soooooo perfect! It was so delicate but so passionate at the same time... eieieee I think I might have to read it again... that was SO GOOD!!
You RULE (duuuuh) and you'd better get writing more, missy!! love ya, gangsta!!!
XOXOXOXO

ps did I mention I LOVED this?! omg thunder will NEVER be the same rosie
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:21 pm

that was so good, now how i'm I going to clean my oven guess I'll have to read another [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

bonezrocknz
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:21 pm

I saw the fic title and then saw the author and then saw the rating and damn near fell out of my chair woman....

a2b? Ok I'll see whats what!!!!

Holy shit woman....you rocked it good....well done...
and perfectly smutty...
and I agree...we definitely need more M ratings from you...
and I think you should go with the "bed" idea too...
and forehead kisses.....well that's just teasing this poor girl's heart and................................

**thud**

fabulous a2b

fab
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:22 pm

awwwww gee thanks fab......about fell out of your chair hey???well from now on you best strap yourself in......dont want mr. fab to come home and you have a broken hip from falling........

and thanks for the kind words......willi helped me ALOT
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:23 pm

[cit]bonesrocknz wrote :
that was so good, now how i'm I going to clean my oven guess I'll have to read another [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [/cit]

yes...thats the spirit.....cleaning oven??? what oven??????

go read...its better for you........thanks for the comment

a2b
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:23 pm

Well A2B i must say, that was very good and i am glad i picked the right time to read it, bored out of my skull here at work and that was the perfect pick me up!

and now i must excuse myself and go find a fan@!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWZA!!

good job a2b

puppet
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:24 pm

awwwww thanks puppet.....and i always carry a pocket fan with me.......ha ha
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:24 pm

Well, you asked if I had read it, and now I have. Good Golly Almighty In Smutty Booth Shops (don't try to translate that) That was fucking amazing (no pun intended) Wow. Seriously. Smut like that is so far out of my league A2B...I can't believe you ever doubted yourself!

hart
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:25 pm

WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! Good stuff to read before the 10 year wedding anniversary tomorrow cause if this mood continues Hubby will be VERY happy!!! ;-)

Nicely done ehTUBEe!

*pauses to fan self again*

Ummm... yeah... :-)... nicely done!

You should do this more often.

..... WOOF!!!

pyro
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:25 am

briliant story. smut smut smut. i loved the last line too

pretty_green_eyes
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:26 am

SMUT? I missed some, really? Holy crap! Well lucky I was shown the way and now my record of tracking them all down complete

jerseybones
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:27 am

ok so this post is for the author: A2B wrote smut!!!! Not bad smut either, the heat was definitely in full force, the last line was perfectly in sync with the story, their banter and her. I love his "massive erection" cause you know you're just stating facts there. And I love how they know each other so well that tone of voice and eyes communicate more than anything else.

space
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:27 am

I saw this at the top of the Fanfic list and had to do a double-take. a2b... smut... didn't know she had written any... hmmm, I thought, this is worth looking into. I bet it's a wonderfully smutty poem!
But holy Moses, a2b... it's the REAL thing! This was great! Why you holding out on us woman??
Thanks to JB for bumping this up!!

space
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:30 am

and we are still waiting for more...........

the bitchbag likes to tease us!!!!!!!!

magicstar
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:30 am

i cant believe you peeps want more........wait.......who am i kidding.......of course you want more........well as soon as i am done copying and pasting things.......then maybe i could let them continue in the bedroom.......i mean......they already have their clothes off........i am thinking they need some ice cream though........or possibly some strawberries......with whipped cream of course..........or pancakes and syrup......oh the possibilities are endless of course
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by WeHaveACase Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:31 am

Gah! Don't just say that and leave it!

You done yet? Get them to the bedroom damn it! LOL
WeHaveACase
WeHaveACase

Number of posts : 13
Say What You Want : I don't know what that means...
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:21 am

I never reviewed......did I?
whatever I liked it and I'm waiting for the bedroom too.....or any other room......whatever you like.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:40 pm

ha ha ha..........one day soon i will do more.....................i promise...............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:32 pm

that's good to know.....because I will be waiting here for it.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:17 pm

That was a cool story, I really enjoyed reading it. Smile Don't you just love raining nights.
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:01 am

omg!!!!!! i forgot about this one too!!!!!!
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:31 pm

You were reminiscing today, Cup!

You mentioned more 12 Days of Christmas, so how about more Pounding Thunder!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:52 am

DBCrazy wrote:You were reminiscing today, Cup!

You mentioned more 12 Days of Christmas, so how about more Pounding Thunder!!
hee hee.......cant promise anything on that crazy.........you should have seen how red my face was writing it........lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:59 pm

I totally remember this one! Nice!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next