Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be With Me (B/B smangstmance--rated M) - By Sweetjaimelee Posted 29/09/2007 05:14:17 PM

+2
SSJL
Turi ray of sunshine
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Be With Me (B/B smangstmance--rated M) - By Sweetjaimelee Posted 29/09/2007 05:14:17 PM Empty Be With Me (B/B smangstmance--rated M) - By Sweetjaimelee Posted 29/09/2007 05:14:17 PM

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:02 pm

PART I

I believe several of you may be reading this over at ff.net, but for those who prefer, I shall post it here as well: The sequel to Talk to Me. Hope you enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Be With Me
by: SSJL

Lying on her stomach with her ankles crossed behind her, she was determined to lose herself in her reading. Dental variations in racial estimations. Very interesting. But somehow, she had been rereading the same paragraph for the past 15 minutes—as soon as she finished it, she realized that none of it was retained. Never one to give up, she stubbornly kept trying, and was so engrossed in her efforts that she nearly had a heart attack when she suddenly felt a body land on top of her back in the bed.

“Don’t move.” His hands grabbed her wrists and his hips pushing her own firmly into the bed. “This is a robbery. I’m taking all of your clothes.” His lips buried into the back of her neck and assaulted her with kisses there.

“Jesus, Booth.” She was half laughing and half gasping with surprise, having dropped her journal beside the pillow. “You shouldn’t scare me like that. I might think you are a real intruder and attack you.” Despite her words, she didn’t try to resist him, laying her head down so he could have more access to kiss her.

“Like you didn’t know it was me. Who else would feel this good on top of you? And just in case you’re wondering, there is only one right answer to that particular question.”

In assent, she wiggled her ass against him, giving him something to get excited about. “So, is there a particular reason that you’ve come here, disturbing my reading, other than to molest me?”

“Nope, that’s it,” he told her, finally releasing her and allowing her to buck him off of her, to her side. He grinned at her. “Oh…and the little matter of talking about that place…”

That’s what she had been worrying about. “We might have talked that one to death, Booth,” she said, tossing her hair over her shoulder to get a better look at him.

“But we haven’t resolved anything.” It came out decidedly like a whine, and she had to laugh at him.

“You mean you haven’t convinced me of anything yet.”

Dr. Temperance Brennan, the queen of independence and autonomy and the world’s foremost authority on taking care of herself, had agreed to live with her partner and lover Seeley Booth after months of a romantic relationship that had grown increasingly, undeniably intense. Before all of this began, she would have scoffed at the idea of even considering what he was offering her. But now…well, now it seemed next to impossible to not devote herself to this, to make a choice to not be with him. This man, his son, and their relationship had steadily risen in importance in her life until they became valuable as her job, her family—and herself. Pushing aside her fears about being vulnerable, she was allowing herself to fall headfirst into this shared world.

She had entrusted him with investigating potential places for them to live, a task which he had undertaken with enthusiasm. Yesterday they had spent time looking at these places that he had chosen. She quickly noticed a pattern. “Booth,” she had said, slowly, as if speaking to a small child. “These are not apartments. These are houses.”

He had shrugged, innocently. “We didn’t say it had to be an apartment.”

She put her hand on his shoulder and ushered him away from the prying eyes of the realtor. “This might be my fault. I don’t know if I ever told you this before. But I’m definitely an apartment person. When something goes wrong, I like just being able to call the landlord to come fix it. I like not having to mow the grass or shovel the snow. Houses—way too much domestic responsibility there.” She looked at him expectantly, assuming that he’d get all this.

“You don’t need a landlord when you’ve got Mr. Fixit around.” He winked at her and tried to pull her back to realtor, nonplussed.

“We can’t get a house,” she said plainly, more emphatically now, but he shushed her.

“We’re just looking. No harm in looking, right?”

She knew better then, and now, lying on the bed in his apartment while he looked at her with his persuasive eyes and smile, she struggled to put on her game face. “There’s absolutely no reason we need a place that big. I mean, there’s just the two of us…we’re at work most of the time, and when we’re at home…well…we’re usually in bed anyway.”

“I seem to recall us making good use of all the other rooms, as well.”

She shoved him indignantly, and he had to grip the edge of the bed to keep from falling off. “I meant we’re usually only here to sleep.” It was hard not to laugh at his expression. She softened her tone. “Why do you want this so badly, anyway?”

His voice turned serious. “Just think, Bones. It wouldn’t be that much different than having an apartment—but we’d have more privacy, wouldn’t be sharing a wall with anyone. We wouldn’t be dumping our money into the garbage every month with rent. And we’d have more space for Parker when he comes…not just a bedroom, but a playroom, and a yard.”

Her face was still doubtful.

“Plus,” he admitted, “I want something that we can really make ours together. Something we can share.”

“We share pretty much everything, Booth.”

“Something material. Something that, if anybody asks, I can point to it and tell them it belongs to us.” he insisted. He wasn’t entirely sure how to explain this desire to her…in many ways, she was right. On the surface, there was little difference if they shared a house or an apartment. But there was something intensely symbolic about this whole thing to him, and it was difficult to convey the importance of this. Maybe he shouldn’t be so pushy; at least she had accepted his proposition that they share their lives together in this way, and he had been thankful for this. Still was. But strangely, the more he got, the more he wanted, and he was finding it increasingly difficult to accept anything from her but everything.

“You remember what I said about the white picket fence, right? Not me. Will never be me.”

“I remember. No fences, I promise. Just…let’s go take another look today. I bet the place will have grown on you.” His smile was winning, and he stroked her hair in the way that always gave her a little shiver.

“And if I’m still not convinced then?”

“Then we’ll look for something different.” Damn the man and how convincing he could be when he looked at her like that. She was saved from his charming ways by the ring of his phone. “We’ll talk about this later.” Sliding off the bed after kissing her cheek, he went to find his phone.

Sighing, she realized that the getting caught up on research thing just wasn’t happening at this point on a Sunday afternoon—apparently she had more on her mind than she was willing to acknowledge about what all these changes meant in her life. Tossing the abandoned journal aside, she stood and immediately felt dizzy. Sugar. She needed sugar.

Maneuvering her way out of the bedroom, she heard Booth’s voice filtering in from the other room…”Hey dad, what’s up…oh, he got another promotion already? That’s just great. But we just had a party for him…” Catching his eye in the living room, she mouthed the word ‘chocolate’ and pretended to be eating a candy bar. He pointed to the top shelf of the pantry, and she rummaged through until she found what she was looking for—chocolate teddy grahams leftover from Parker’s last visit. She pawed through the box hungrily. “You know I want to, but it’s not always that easy just to drop everything and come to PA for the weekend. Temperance and I are looking into getting a place together and…what? Don’t you think I’d tell you if we got engaged?” He paused. “Aw Dad, don’t start laying that guilt trip on me now…I’m 35 years old.” Mostly unconcerned with whatever was happening on the phone, she wandered in and collapsed on the couch with her chocolate treasure, much more engrossed in the contents of the box than she had been with the contents of her journal. “Dad…just…don’t worry about it. We’ll do our best to be there, okay?” She looked up at him a little irritated at the implied “we,” but he ignored her as he wrapped up his call. “Okay…alright…tell Mom and Jared I said hi…”

When he finished, she popped another cookie into her mouth. “What was that about?”

“Dad…he’s just…” He was distracted then. “Since when are you such a cookie monster?”

She shrugged. “I just wanted something sweet.”

“Well all you had to do is ask.” Sitting beside her, he took the box from her hands and kissed her thoroughly while she half-responded, and half made an effort to get her chocolate back. Finally, he released her. “Jared got a promotion. For the second time in about six months. So of course, we have to make a big deal out of it and eat cake.”

“Cake sounds good. Why do you sound so jealous? I’m sure your parents would do the same thing if you got a promotion.”

“I’m not jealous. It’s this Saturday. They want us to be there.”

She sighed. “So this is what it’s like? Having family obligations?”

“Fun, isn’t it?” He grinned at her.

“I’m not sure I can make it. There’s a lot to be done in the lab.”

“C’mon. It’s the least you could do for my parents after forcing their son to live in sin.”

Her mouth dropped open. “Forcing you!”

He laughed. “I love this conversation. But for now, we need to go take a second look at that house over on the North side.”

“Why do I feel like you are always trying to convince me of something? One of these days, I’m going to be on your case about something you are reluctant to do. Then you’ll see how it feels,” she grumbled, dragging herself to her feet and reluctantly abandoning her treat in favor of her purse and keys.

“Now how would I not know how that feels when you are bugging me for sex all the time?”

The last sound that echoed in the apartment was a resounding smack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Be With Me (B/B smangstmance--rated M) - By Sweetjaimelee Posted 29/09/2007 05:14:17 PM Empty Re: Be With Me (B/B smangstmance--rated M) - By Sweetjaimelee Posted 29/09/2007 05:14:17 PM

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:03 pm

PART II

They had picked the keys to the place up from the realtor after Booth promised her that they were really, really interested in the place and needed to take a closer look, and Brennan had to admit that it was nice to examine the house leisurely, out from under the realtor’s watchful eye. She wandered through. It was nice. Spacious rooms. Hardwood floors. She hadn’t lived in a house like this since she was 16 years old, and even then it hadn’t belonged to her—it was her foster parents’. The idea of being in a place like this felt completely foreign to her. In the room that was likely the master bedroom, there was a large picture window, once of the most beautiful features of the house. Drawing the blinds, she gazed out onto the yard. It was lush and green; there were bushes to each side, and beyond that she could see a bit into the neighbor’s yards. A sandbox…a child’s bike…this was a family place. She didn’t belong here.

Booth came up beyond her; she heard his approach from the slight creaking of the non-yet-carpeted floors, so it didn’t surprise her when she felt his arm around her. “What do you think?” he asked her, his voice filled with hope.

“It’s nice. You know I think it’s nice.”

“It’s us. It’s made for us.”

She rolled her eyes. “How do you figure?”

“It’s a feeling I get.”

“It’s too big. It’s too much.”

“That’s what we thought about us in the beginning, too.” Looking out the window one last time, he reached out and closed the blinds. “Temperance. It’s the perfect place for us to start living together. We can afford it. It’s beautiful.” He took her hands. “We deserve a place like this.”

She breathed in deeply, and smelled the well-polished floors. She looked around the empty room, nervously. “I don’t know, Booth…”

“Well…let’s see if I can give you the feeling that I’m getting right now.” He pulled her closer to him, nuzzled her neck, and she sighed. “Seriously, though, Bones…I want you to be comfortable wherever we are. I don’t want to coerce you into anything. But this reluctance I’m feeling from you…I’m not sure where it’s coming from.” His hands threaded through her hair and tugged her head back slightly. “Is it coming from here…” He kissed her forehead. “Or here…” Bending over slightly, he kissed her chest, right over her heart.

“It’s coming from me being unsure about my suitability for this kind of domesticity,” she replied honestly, touching his head to encourage his staying at the open collar of her shirt, suckling there occasionally.

“It’s just a place, baby,” he told her, his voice as soft as his kisses. “We make it suitable. We make it feel right.” Raising his head, he looked seriously into her eyes, and was pleased by the desire he saw there.

“How do we do that?” she asked, a little breathlessly. She sounded innocent, but by now Booth knew her better than that. When it came to knowing what she did to him, there wasn’t an innocent bone in her body. Her smile was a little coy.

Suddenly, he didn’t feel like being gentle anymore. He swiftly lifted her and, growling, pushed her against the bare wall of the room. She widened her eyes at his change in demeanor, but her smile didn’t leave her face, and she tightened her legs around his hips. “You sure this won’t decrease the value of the house?”

“Are you kidding? If anything, the value will increase.” He pushed his mouth up and into hers, hungrily. “Mmm. You taste like chocolate.”

“I bet my mouth isn’t the only part of me that tastes good,” she whispered breathily, and her words made him involuntarily buck his hips up into hers, the ridge of his hardness in his pants catching her between her legs. A smile crossed her face at the effect she was having on him; he caught that look and she could practically read his own expression in return. ‘Damn tease.’ Oh, she was getting much better at this, knowing what he was thinking.

“You want this, baby?” She nodded. “How?”

She considered, enjoying the obvious frustration he was feeling at having to wait for her answer. “How did we do it last night?” she asked, sweetly. She remembered damn well how they did it last night.

“Slow and gentle,” he said between gritted teeth. His hands slid underneath her top, caressed her heated flesh there, and for a second her cocky confidence left her face as she gasped. The empty room and the bare floors caused the noises they made to echo, amplifying the sounds of their desire.

“Well then…I suppose it’s time for hard and fast.” Without waiting for further instruction, he dropped her to her feet and spun her a little roughly so her chest was against the wall, his hands sliding over her demandingly. His actions reminded of her of the dozens of times she had seen him arresting an uncooperative suspect. Of course, she was being completely cooperative. Couldn’t help but be, really…his hands were doing magic things to her skin. Turned around, she couldn’t see what he was going to do to her next, and her body thrummed in anticipation of his next touch.

“Arms up,” he told her, and she complied.

“You going to cuff me?” she asked. She had meant to say it teasingly, but her voice was quivery now, betraying her arousal.

“You wish.” He pulled her shirt up and over her head; when the garment was on the floor, he immediately went to work on her back and shoulders with his mouth and tongue until she was shivering. Her position made it easy for him to unhook her bra, and he dispensed of it quickly. Liking this position but unwilling to go without seeing her, he took her by the shoulders and spun her around, taking in her bare-chested form in front of him. “Very nice,” he said admiringly.

She had to chuckle a little. “I suppose I should be happy that even though we’ve been doing this for months now, you still ogle me like a teenager.”

Oh, absolutely. He couldn’t get over being able to look at her like this—every time he did, he felt the a little thrill of the slightly forbidden, a treat that he had held himself back from for a long, long time before finally giving in and gorging himself. Remembering that she had asked for hard and fast, he reached for her now. Her breasts looked ripe for him…even fuller than usual, and he silently reminded himself to keep the woman supplied with chocolate if it was going to contribute to this beautifully voluptuous figure. When he squeezed her and tugged on her hard nipples, her moan and reliance on the wall for balance told him that she was especially sensitive today, as well.

As much as she was enjoying this treatment, she had been enjoying his tough-cop routine. While he teased her breasts, she struggled to wiggle out of her pants and undo his, as well. They fell from his muscular thighs and she sighed in approval. Kissing him hard one more time, she flipped around again, facing away from him and bracing herself against the wall.

Oh, no way. It struck him that every which way they did this was always the best ever. He loved making love with her while facing her, gazing into her gorgeous eyes while he made her come. He loved her on top of him, where he could watch those sexy breasts above him while she rode him. Now, this…well, what a perfect view of her lovely backside, and the perfect, tapered shape of her waist before it flared into the roundness of her hips. His hands touched those parts of her.

“Enough,” she groaned, tiring of the erotic torment of his hands on her bare flesh in this new place. Stubbornly, she swayed her bottom back towards him, where it brushed against the stiffness of his erection.

“You sure?” he whispered into her ear. Dumb question. She pushed back harder. Taking hold of her hips, he lined himself up with her, without hesitation this time, thrust hard into her, while and the same time pulling her hips back to meet him.

Almost immediately, a silky ribbon of pleasurable tension tightened around her womb. She loved the feeling of being pulled by him. Her palm were flattened against the wall, but her fingers now curled, nails coming dangerously close to chipping off the new paint. Tossing her head and looking behind her, she saw him watching intently the length of himself slipping in and out of her, and she had to smile. He was such a voyeur sometimes. She pushed back against the wall to meet him. One of his hands stayed at her hip; the other dipped between her legs in the front so that he could brush her aroused clit with his fingertips in time with his strokes. God yes. Hard and fast definitely had its charms.

He became entranced by this rhythm, by this woman, as the most sensitive part of his body was milked repeatedly by a heat that was wetter and tighter than he had ever known. As typically happened at this point, words fell from his lips, mostly unconsciously, but still as honest as he ever was with her. “So…good…we…belong…here…love…you…so…fuckin…much.” And him talking was all well and good to her, because it was always in that low throaty voice full of pre-ejaculatory bliss that got her hot every time.

She pushed off the wall hard a few more times, forcing him into her body as hard and deep into her as she could, getting him to touch that place inside of her that made her lose control. The combination of all this stimulation quickly brought her to a plateau, which she struggled to suspend at for as long as possible. There were few better feelings in the world than that second of almost unbearable tension, right before hurtling over the edge with her lover. Feeling her shudders and the little waves of her sex undulating against his bare cock, he groaned and joined her in this fall. “Come with me baby,” he moaned, thrusting hard, rubbing her hard, and panting into her ear as the pleasure washed over both of them.

After a few moments of labored breathing, he could no longer handle having so little of her against him, so he pulled he back up standing, wrapping his arms around her while she reached up and back, cupping the back of his neck and twisting around to kiss him, hard. They stayed joined into it wasn’t physically possible anymore. Exhausted, now, they both slumped against the wall.

“Now, if that doesn’t prove we can live here, nothing will,” he told her, still trying to catch his breath.

She raised her eyebrows at him. “Following that logic, we could just as easily live in an airplane bathroom,” she pointed out, referencing another of their more adventurous exploits.

“Touché,” he agreed, reaching out and pulling her to him, so her head was laying on his shoulder. They were quiet for a minute.

Finally, she spoke. “I’m willing to give it a try,” she told him softly. His growing grin made her feel like she made the right decision. “But,” she said, emphatically, “I have first dibs on making the next major decision in our relationship.”

“Absolutely,” he declared, hugging her and kissing the top of her head. But deep inside, he was thinking that really, there were no more major decisions to be made in their relationship. As long as she was really committed to being with him, through everything, little else mattered. It would be smooth sailing from here.

Of course, as Temperance could have easily told him, could she have read his mind…when have things ever been that easy?
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Be With Me (B/B smangstmance--rated M) - By Sweetjaimelee Posted 29/09/2007 05:14:17 PM Empty Re: Be With Me (B/B smangstmance--rated M) - By Sweetjaimelee Posted 29/09/2007 05:14:17 PM

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:03 pm

beaglelvr93

Posted 29/09/2007 05:55:09 PM

*GRINS LIKE AN IDIOT* OMG THEY ARE SOOO NAUGHTY! And they are sooo cUTE together! OMG! A house!

Yay!

Beagle
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:04 pm

mereva

Posted 29/09/2007 06:37:51 PM

I'm so happy the sequel of "Talk to me" is there! LOVE your writting!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:04 pm

DBAngelfan

Posted 30/09/2007 00:57:02 AM

more more...I want them to get married lol
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:05 pm

PART I

Posted 30/09/2007 02:06:33 PM

“You’re going to be married before I am, aren’t you?” Angela’s voice was plaintive and vaguely accusatory.

“No, Ange. I’m not getting married. You’re getting married. See?” She grabbed her friend’s hand over the diner’s table and pointed at the large diamond there. “Besides, you know my feelings about that whole thing.”

“But you’ve been changing your mind about lots of other things lately. Look at you, about to set up house with Booth. Right now, it’s moving in together. Soon, I’m going to be helping you go minivan shopping and covering for you at work while the two of you go to PTA meetings.” Her chin dropped to her hand, and she looked defeated. Brennan looked horrified.

“Angela, please tell me you know better.”

After a second of thought, her friend sighed. “Yes, I know. Sorry. This whole thing with hunting down my MIA Fijian hubby has kind of been messing with me. I just want it over so that I can get back to my life.”

“Understood. But please, don’t talk about me and minivans in the same sentence again. Seriously, it’s making my stomach feel weird.”

Angela looked at her sympathetically. “Yeah, you’re looking kind of stressed, Sweetie. What’s up?”

Brennan thought about it for a moment. “I guess it’s just been difficult reconciling this relationship with everything else I know to be true about myself. I know that I want to live with Booth. I love Parker, and how he’s become a part of my life. And Booth’s family is great. But all the responsibilities that come with all this…it’s foreign to me. For example, I had intended on using this weekend to get caught up with some work I’ve gotten behind in. Now, out of the blue, we’re supposed to go celebrate Booth’s brother’s promotion. If I don’t go, I’m disappointing all these people.”

“It’s tough having so many people relying on you, huh?”

She felt suddenly a little embarrassed and guilty. Her friend was unable to marry the man she loved because of something that happened years ago, and her life had recently been consumed with trying to remedy this situation. Now, here Brennan was complaining about getting this nice new house and having people who cared about her. “It’s really nothing,” she murmured, taking another bite of her pie now that the temporary distaste had passed.

Angela smiled reassuringly. “Sure it is. It’s called “eustress.” Means, good stress. Even when awesome things are happening in your life, they can cause as much anxiety as the bad stuff, just in a different way.”

“Really? Huh.” She considered that. “Makes sense. Certainly explains my tension over the past few days. And all this emotional eating.” She pushed her pie away and towards Angela. “Please, take this away from me. My shirts are all starting not to fit.”

“Let me get this straight. You gain weight first in your chest?” Brennan nodded. “I hate you.” She grinned at her friend. “Well, Booth must love it, though. He strikes me as a boob guy.”

Brennan gave Angela a scolding look, but didn’t deny it, and the artist looked at her knowingly before pulling her keys out of her handbag. “I’ll tell you what, Sweetie. You might be the only person in this universe who has things hotter than I do. Here’s some advice for you: relax. Know that you are still doing amazing work in the lab and out in the field, even if you have other important things in your life right now. Don’t worry so much about the future, because as recent events have shown, it always works out the way it’s supposed to.” Ange gave her a reassuring smile as she stood, then leaned over the table. “And perhaps most importantly: go take out all that stress and frustration on your man’s luscious bod, and then get a good night’s sleep. It’ll cure what ails you.”

Brennan smirked at her. “Contrary to popular opinion, sex is not the solution to everything.”

“Maybe not. But almost everything. And it’s worth a try.” She gave her friend a brief hug. “See you tomorrow Sweetie. Don’t forget…sex and sleep.”

“Sex and sleep,” she agreed. But after Angela walked out the door, Brennan again gave into the part of her that told her pie was the solution.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey, gorgeous.” He grinned at her. It was a little late for him to come over, but they tended to sleep better when they were together.

She was in her robe, and her hair was still damp from her Monday-night swim. The evenings were getting cooler, and it wouldn’t be much longer until she’d after discontinue this tradition. Unless Booth tried to convince her to get an indoor pool for their new house. She silently reminded herself to be strong against his powers of persuasion from now on. “Hey.” She smiled briefly before giving him a kiss.

“You feeling better today?”

“Yes,” she lied, wandering into the kitchen to get them drinks. “I had dinner with Angela. She told me to stop stressing out so much.”

“Angela’s a smart woman.” He popped the top off of his beer. “So I was thinking…maybe we should take a few days off next week to move into our new place.”

She had flopped onto the couch beside him and was unscrewing her water body, but she stopped in mid-spin, eyes nearly popping out of her head. “Take off work? I don’t think so, Booth. That’s what the weekends are for. “

“But we’re going to be away this weekend again.”

Ignoring for the moment that she had never agreed to go away this weekend, she countered, “Then we can move the weekend after.”

“We’ll have Parker that weekend…I want to have things set up for him.”

“Then the next weekend. What’s the hurry?” she asked, a little desperately.

He smiled at her, took her hand. “The hurry is that I’m ready for this. I waited a long time for you. I don’t want to spend another week being in different places.”

Anxiety knotted in her stomach again, and she abruptly stood up, her hand falling from his. “I’m not going to marry you,” she blurted out. Even she seemed surprised that those words came out.

His eyebrows raised. “Ooookay…” Her eyes flickered to his and then dropped, unable to keep his inquisitive gaze. “Well…I suppose that’s not the first time I heard that line. Although, the last time I heard it was after I already asked, so it made a little more sense.” She looked at the floor, ashamed at herself, but not knowing what else to say. “You wanna tell me where that came from, Bones?”

She tried to find an answer for him. “I…I…” Finally, she gave up. “I don’t know.” She sighed and sat back down next to him. “I guess I’m just apprehensive about this moving thing.”

“Are you freaking out?” he asked, looking concerned.

“Just a little,” she admitted.

“Bones, Bones, Bones.” He took her by the shoulders and pulled her into a hug. “I’m sorry. I guess I’m being a little pushy, huh?”

Trying to relax into him, she thought about it. “No…you’ve been great, Booth. I’ve never felt through this whole thing that you were disregarding my feelings, or coercing me…I’ve always known that if whatever we were deciding wasn’t acceptable to me, that I could say no, and you’d respect that. I think…there’s just a part of me that hasn’t caught up to my new reality yet. The part that still freezes up when I feel my sense of independence being threatened.”

“The part that thinks being married to me would be a fate worse than death?”

She gave him a look. “That’s not what I think. I just don’t believe in it. So…just don’t think that making me come four times in one night is going to change my mind, that’s all.”

If he had been hurt by her outburst, he pushed it aside now. “Sounds like a challenge, to me.” His hand slipped to the knot on her robe, played with it. Traced the edges where it met her skin with his fingertips. She sighed.

“I wish. But we should probably sleep at some point tonight, considering we have to work tomorrow.” Despite her words, she wiggled slightly, causing her robe to fall open a bit. He took advantage of the increased access.

“Okay…maybe not time for four. Three?” He pushed the robe from her shoulder, kissing the silky skin there. “Tell me you’re naked underneath there.”

“Maybe. Three’s pushing it.”

“Two, then?” His lips moved lazily across her shoulder and up her neck.

“How fast can you work?”

“Pretty damn fast, when I have to.”

“Really?” She tried to say it innocently enough that he wouldn’t know what was going to happen next. “Well, I suppose…me too.” With that, she pushed him, hard enough that he thumped back against the couch with surprise. She swiftly straddled him with one hand on his chest, holding him in place. He chuckled deep in his throat. He already knew just how fast she could work. It had taken mere moments for her to capture his previously-unwilling heart.

She remembered what Angela had told her earlier that day—“it’ll cure what ails you,” she had said. Right now she wasn’t completely sure that sex would heal her misgivings…if that were true, every one of her doubts would have been dispensed of long ago, and many times over…but it sure was effective in making her feel loved and safe in that moment. Slowly, she made a show of shaking her robe off of her shoulders and down her back. The least she could do with her currently fuller figure was tempt her lover with it. Watching his eyes as the material fell, she knew that she certainly had accomplished this mission. He looked like a starving man who was about to devour the first piece of sustenance he came across.

“I swear to God, Temperance Brennan, your body gets hotter every day,” he swore, and she smiled.

“You like what you see?” she asked, leaning forward to let her breasts sway tantalizingly in front of his face while she unbuttoned his shirt, and he stared as if hypnotized. Not content to only look, he grasped her shoulders suddenly and pulled her towards him, sucking one of her nipples into his mouth and letting his tongue dance over it. “Seeley,” she gasped, her fingers instinctively going to the back of his head and gripping him there. His tongue was causing ripples of sensation to tingle through her nipples and radiate through her breasts. Their lower bodies were clothed, but somehow right now she couldn’t bear to pull herself away from his wonderful mouth, and she rocked against him while keeping her chest near his lips. Her movements grew more frantic and he seemed vaguely surprised by how much this simple foreplay was arousing her. “Don’t…stop…” she gasped, and he upped the suction of his mouth on her, while rearranging her hips so she was riding the ridge of his erection in his jeans. Her movements became furious, and he grabbed at her hips both to keep her in place and to increase the pressure of her against him. He sucked hard one more time, and gently scraped his teeth against her sensitive nipple, and that did it. Her lower body spasmed and she pressed into him hard, the sweet throbbing rolling through her center and then through the rest of her body. He soothed her with his tongue as she shuddered, and then let out one last shaky sigh.

He let her breast fall from his lips. “One,” he whispered, pushing back her damp hair.

“You cocky bastard,” she said breathlessly, but she was laughing a little. She was surprised as well that she had come so fast, with such minimal stimulation, but she wasn’t going to complain about it. She wiggled her hips a little, enjoying the fact that this little escapade had caused him to swell to almost epic proportions underneath her. “I guess we’ve got to get you caught up then, hmm?” Easing her way down his body on the couch, she felt gratified by his long groan of anticipation.

Breathing heavily, he studied her as she made her way down to his belt buckle and began undressing him intently. She truly was the most amazing, unique woman he had ever been with in his life, and he never tired of bringing her pleasure, and watching her bring him pleasure. A wave of contentment washed over him, followed quickly by a disturbing sense of unease: “I’m not going to marry you,” she had said. He tried to shake it off. He had never expected her to, right? This house they were buying was symbolic of their togetherness, their commitment to one another. It should be enough. He wanted it to be enough.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:05 pm

PART II

Luckily, he was distracted from his ruminations by her hands on his bare flesh, squeezing his ass as she pushed his pants down and then circling around to brush against his swollen member. That was always enough to clear his mind, at least temporarily. She played with him lazily at first, teasing him, letting his eagerness build. By the time her tongue touched him, he was more than ready for her, and it took restraint not to just grab her head and thrust away into her luscious, inviting mouth. “I want you,” he told her, his voice straining.

“Oh yeah? Which part of me? This one…” her head dropped and she licked him thoroughly, wetting him, making him moan. She lifted her head. “Or, this one…” Raising up slightly, she positioned his hardness between her full breasts, then pressing, enclosing him between them. Still wet from her mouth, he slid easily against her.

“Holy fuck, Temperance. That’s the hottest thing…” his voice lost his power when she squeezed harder and moved herself, encouraging his thrusts and upping the slick friction of him between her breasts. He was incoherent now, lost in a world of her body, all worries gone. All worries gone, until he realized that if she kept this up, their fun was going to be over very, very soon. “Bones…you’ve got to…stop,” he gasped, while she expertly took him to the edge and back, knowing exactly when to release the pressure to keep him from exploding right then and there. Finally, she released him.

“Okay, I’ll stop. But only because the thought of not getting you inside me tonight makes me want to scream.” She worked her way back up his body until her excited sex pressed against his, bare this time. Rubbing against him, she moaned.

“Oh, you’ll scream baby. I’ll make sure of it.” Before she was able to sink down on him, he flipped her over onto her back, and she gasped. Giving himself time to recover from her ministrations, he kissed her body up and down until she was squirming, begging. The second he felt in control of himself again, he pulled her flush against him, ran his fingers across her wetness, and thrust into her.

“Oh, thank God,” she moaned, and he gave a throaty chuckle at this. He kept his momentum smooth and slow, but she was pulling at his ass with her feet, running her nails down his back. If it wasn’t obvious by this that she wanted more, it became quite apparent when she began cursing at him, hotly: “Fuck me fuck me fuck me…” again and again. He had to grasp at the armrest of the couch to oblige her, pulling hard. Yes, for their new place, they’d have to get a nice, big couch---sturdy…

The thought flew from his mind when her words turned to the high-pitched whimpers that made his balls tighten again, and he moaned into her ear how hot she was, how crazy she made him. She came again while he drilled into her, and she begged him to follow her. He did, jetting into her hard, all his senses collapsing into one intense experience.

After a few minutes, he reached down beside them and covered their still-trembling bodies with the robe she had tossed on the floor. “Two,” he whispered.

Her eyes were closed as she snuggled into him. “So good,” she murmured, apparently forgetting for the moment about his being a cocky bastard. She hovered between sleep and wakefulness while he gently stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

It was good—incredibly so, he thought, resting his eyes as well. Yet, her words repeated in his head: “I’m not going to marry you.” Spoken resolutely, almost challengingly. He knew it had nothing to do with him…that was just Bones, through and through. He wanted to be okay with it. But God, he wanted so much from her, with her. Disturbed by the direction his thoughts were taking, he tried to focus on the next step they were taking—this house. Maybe he could trade weekends with Rebecca so that they could move next weekend and not have to take any time off work. He simply couldn’t wait to have this thing to call their own. Easing off of her, he lifted her and carried to her bed, laid her under the covers and pulled the sheet over her.

“Thanks,” she murmured, rolling to her side and nestling into the pillow.

“No problem,” he whispered, kissing her temple. He made towards the bathroom to get ready for bed himself, then paused and came back to her side. “Love you forever, ‘kay?” It was what he told Parker at night while he tucked him in; he wasn’t sure what possessed him to say it now, to Bones, especially since she was pretty close to unconscious and it was unlikely to register. Indeed, her breathing just became softer, more rhythmic—she was asleep. Pushing her hair back, he sighed and left her side. “Soon, Seeley,” he told himself, not even entirely sure what he was reassuring himself about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She awoke first, early. She felt…Angela would call it “icky.” Shifting uncomfortably, she finally abandoned sleep and got up, shuffling to the bathroom. She felt achy and bloated. What the hell was wrong with her...sex and sleep was supposed to cure her, Angela had promised. The little liar. Hopefully she wasn’t getting sick.

Then it occurred to her…it was probably time to get her period, and the stress she was currently experiencing was exacerbating the typical symptoms. She almost laughed in relief…of course. That explained a lot. She really should be better about monitoring her biological functioning. The last time she had her period was in the middle of August, shortly after she and Booth had come back from their island getaway. Smiling at that memory of that trip, she reached for the ibuprophen in the medicine cabinet.

Almost to the bottle, her hand suddenly froze. The middle of August? That was 6 weeks ago.

She was showered, dressed, and out the door before Booth even had a chance to wake.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:06 pm

DBAngelfan

Posted 30/09/2007 04:33:23 PM

oooh more more!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:07 pm

gimmeagun

Posted 03/10/2007 01:01:45 PM

i am beyond excited that you have posted the sequal to talk to me!! your writing is amazing and always a pleasure to read. you know how to get inside the characters heads reall well.

YAY for smut!!

amazing job and i cant wait to see what happens next!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

kiki

Posted 03/10/2007 01:31:10 PM

E hee hee hee hee! Love this! Love smut! Love you for writing this smut! Obviously, it's more than smut. There's some amazing storyline built in there too (baby?!!!)...but I am a smutaholic...so I focus on the smut.

Yay! Thanks for sharing!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

fanofbones

Posted 04/10/2007 10:41:19 PM

Jamie.....I can't tell you the happy dance I did as I started reading this....
whooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo
woman....this is goin be great and oh at the smutslide.................
well lets get on with it chica....
brillient so far..

fab
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:08 pm

Posted 05/10/2007 02:35:14 PM

PART I

Brennan. It was a perfectly nice couch, but it annoyed the hell out of her that someone had decided that the women in the building needed a “fainting couch,” while the men didn’t—the men’s room was devoid of any place to rest, other than the obvious. The men here were just as likely (or unlikely) to faint as any of the women. But somehow, the gender stereotype kept this particular piece of furniture firmly anchored in the ladies room. This was the first time she had sat on it in her tenure here, her curled up on one end, and Angela on the other, facing each other. Between them there was a plastic bag.

After a long period of silence, Angela finally spoke. “Should we…you know…give it a try?”

“Yes,” Brennan agreed. But she didn’t move from her spot on the couch.

Angela paused again, unsure of how to proceed. “Are you sure you don’t want to call Booth? He might be able to help…”

“No!” she exclaimed emphatically. Her friend’s eyes widened.

“Okay, okay, Sweetie. Just saying, he’d probably be glad to know what’s up, since you just left this morning…”

“I left a note,” Brennan interjected quickly. “Told him I had to come in early.”

Angela sighed. Obviously, her friend was missing the point. “You know, you’re going to have to talk to him about this eventually.”

“You don’t know that. This…this could be lots of this. I’ve been experiencing a lot of stress lately, and that could easily affect the hormone levels in my body and make me late. As well as alter my appetite and my energy level. It could be nothing.”

“No matter what it is, it’s not nothing, Sweetie. I’ve never seen you like this before…it’s pure panic. That means something. Something that you’re going to have to deal with eventually. And talk about with Booth.”

Was that what this was? Panic? Ever since she had gotten here today, she had barely been able to focus on her work, which never happened, no matter how anxious she had been in the past. Angela had seen right through her and had dragged her into her office, demanding to know what was happening. Then, come lunchtime, she dragged her to a drugstore.

She wished she could tell Angela what she was feeling—hell, she wished she knew what she was feeling. She loved Booth so much, and lately had been putting him first in her life in so many ways. But right now, all she could think about was preserving her own life; preserving herself.

Now more anxious to get out of this conversation than anything, she reached for the bag between them, pulled out the boxes inside. “I guess I should do this, huh?” She stood. Angela reached out and grabbed her hand.

“Brennan…what will you do? If they are positive?”

Her eyes were flat. “I’ll get an abortion,” she said, voice devoid of emotion.

Angela’s eyes weren’t judging, but they did seem surprised and a little sad at her quick answer. “Really?”

“Why would that surprise you, Ange? You know I don’t want kids.”

“But Parker…”

Brennan closed her eyes and shook her head. “Parker’s here, and he’s reality. I’ve accepted him and I love him. But this is something that I have control over from the very beginning. I can’t have a baby. Dont want to.”

Angela was silent.

Feeling guilt wash over her, then anger at that guilt, Brennan’s eyes opened. “What?” she snapped.

“Sweetie, nothing.” She held her hands up, in defense. “You know I’d support anything you do. If you feel reluctance coming from me, it’s not coming from, like, a bomb-the-women’s-clinic place. It’s coming from an I-think-my-friends-would-be-amazing-parents place. And, a the-world-needs-that-kind-of-gene-pool place.

Her anger melted a little bit. “This is all just happening too fast,” she whispered.

Angela hugged her, quickly, then pushed her towards one of the stalls. “Go. We don’t even know if we need to be having this conversation right now.” This time, Brennan obeyed, gathering the boxes and carrying them into the stall with her.

“Don’t leave, ‘kay?” She was disgusted at how needy she sounded.

“I wouldn’t dream of it.”

Taking a deep breath, she opened the boxes, resigned to facing the truth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day had been positively exhausting, and she collapsed on the couch as soon as she came home, falling into a fitful sleep that gave her little relief. She had thought the knock was part of whatever surreal dream she was having at the moment, but after it became more insistent, she realized it was coming from her very own front door. Rubbing her eyes, she stood to go get it.

As soon as she opened the door, her visitor grabbed her, slammed the door shut behind her, and pressed her against it. Now she was awake. “Have you been avoiding me?” Booth whispered, smiling sexily before pressing a demanding kiss on her lips.

“No, I…” It came to her quickly that he was kidding; at least, it didn’t seem like he required an answer. If he did, he would have let her have the use of her lips; as it was, he claimed them for his own. “Booth,” she gasped, pulling away slightly.

“Huh-uh. This is what you get for not even letting me kiss you goodbye this morning.” He kept her pressed firmly against the door with his chest, while his hands ran over her body.

She had truly believed there was no possible way she could get turned on this evening, but as lust from this treatment seeped into her exhausted mind, she gave herself over to the distraction eagerly. When he was touching her like this, she could barely hold a logical thought in her head. She felt his fingers run around the elastic band of her stretch pants before unceremoniously plunging inside of them. She was glad that he was dispensing with the niceties; she wasn’t entirely sure she could handle romance tonight.

Her ass was in hands and he squeezed firmly, grunting his appreciation of her lack of panties. “It upsets me to go all day without hearing your sexy voice. Makes me want to coax it out of you by any means necessary.” He punctuated this by circling one hand to the front of her and lightly, lazily dragging his fingers up and over her sex, teasing her with a barely-there touch. She jerked against him, which drew a smile from him until he saw the deadly-serious look on her face.

“Make me come,” she rasped, and he swallowed hard, his smile disappearing. Trying to get back some semblance of control, he brushed a thumb over her tender clit, causing her knees to buckle a little and a gasp to leave her lips. Feeling her reaction, his confidence returned full force.

“You’re gonna come so hard, that brilliant brain of yours is gonna short circuit.” He brushed his finger over her again, harder this time, and smoothly it inside of her, making her shudder. Probing a bit, he found the sweet spot that only he had ever been pinpoint so easily, and with such an effect. She bit back a scream.

He smiled against her lips. “You’re not going to hold back on me here, are you? I’ve been thinking about touching you like this all day. Was going to take care of it this morning, but…somebody ran off too fast.” He pressed the heel of his hand against her clit while another finger was added to this intimate torture, slowly fucking her with his hand while his mouth sucked voraciously at her throat.

Whimpering while she pressed against him, losing herself in the delicious tension that his fingers were creating against her, she focused only on that feeling. The day hadn’t even happened. There were no major life choices to be thought about. There was no thought of how people in her hallway might be able to hear the steady thump of her hips against the door, the unmistakable sounds of a woman being pleasured. Her world shrunk to the center of her body and his hand, caressing her.

He increased his speed, and the pressure inside of her with his fingers. “Just…like…that…” she moaned, bucking against his hand, grasping at the doorknob for support with one hand while the other held onto his hair. Higher…higher…fuck, she needed this without even knowing it, needed him to make her forget. With one last groan of relief, her head fell back against the door. “Yeeeeesssss….”

Triumph flew through his body at the feeling of her trembling around his fingers. This was one of his favorite parts. Ah, hell, they were all his favorite parts. Continuing to massage her gently, he encouraged the orgasm to linger while she mumbled her satisfaction. Finally, her head dropped to his shoulder, and he kissed the damp hair at her temple. “I hope you learned your lesson,” he whispered.

She pulled back. “Not yet.” Cupping the bulge in his pants, she regarded him seriously. “Come on.”

He followed her to the bedroom then, where she proceeded to make love to him insatiably, thoroughly. Although taken aback by her desperate enthusiasm, he didn’t complain, not even once.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:08 pm

PART II

Hours later, Brennan was sprawled across the bed in a deep, dreamless sleep. Booth listened to the rhythmic sound of her breathing, feeling completely self-satisfied with her exhaustion. He had been a little worried when she left this morning without saying goodbye, and didn’t return his message when he called. Figuring it was leftover anxiety about their move, he had made it his goal to relax her. And he believed he had accomplished that. Twice.

Yawning, he got up to prepare for sleep, along the way picking up discarded items of clothing to consolidate into one pile, knowing the mess would upset Temperance when she woke up in the morning. She tended to have different priorities once brain wasn't fogged with lust, he thought amusedly. He was about the throw the armful into the hamper, but when he opened the lid caught sight of a piece of paper peeking out of the pocket of a pair of Brennan’s pants. Smiling ruefully, he pulled it out. It was a common oversight of hers, not taking things out of her pockets before she sent them through the wash. One time, it was a tube of lipstick, and he still liked to tease her about the rosy mess that awaited her when she opened the washer door.

He glanced at the offending piece of paper; a drugstore receipt. He should probably save it for her. Making to set it aside on the dresser, a word caught his eye.

FirstResponse Preg.

It was listed three times, at $12.99 each.

His heart began to pound, and he stared at that slip of paper for at least a full minute. He looked over at the sleeping woman in the bed, back to the paper. When his legs finally worked again, he was beside her in a flash.

“Bones.” He touched her shoulder.

“Hmph.” She didn’t want to wake up.

“What is this?”

“Huh.” Her eyes refused to open.

“This receipt.”

“What receipt,” she mumbled, burying her head into the pillow.

“Temperance.” He shook her a little harder. “Are you pregnant?”

Her eyes flew open at the question, and she was momentarily speechless. She glanced at the receipt in his hand. She must have left it in her pocket. Damn it, damn it, damn it.

His face was full of hope. “Are we going to have a baby?” he whispered, and the awe in his eyes very nearly made her stomach turn.

“Booth…”

“Baby.” He enfolded her in his arms. “That would be so amazing. So great…” He wasn’t feeling her squirming in his arms.

“Booth…” she said more urgently.

“I can’t tell you how much I want that with you, baby. I know it isn’t what you planned, but it could be so good. We could really be a family…you and me and Parker and oh my God, a baby…”

“Booth.” Forcefully, this time, which finally caused his mouth to snap shut and him to look at her. She spoke slowly.

“It was a false alarm. I thought I might be…you know…but I’m not. I’ve been stressed lately, and apparently it’s messed with my cycles. That’s happened before, just not to this extent. But I’m not…” Her voice trailed off, and she looked away, unable to meet his eyes.

His face fell. “Oh.” He sat for a moment, processing, trying to change his train of thought. “Well…that’s okay,” he said, smiling at her, pushing her hair behind her ear. “I suppose the timing could be better, anyway.”

Instead of looking more secure, an irritated look crossed her face. “No, Booth. No better timing. You know that I don’t want kids. You know that. And even if I had been pregnant…”

He said nothing, but looked horrified at whatever was going to come out of her mouth next.

She sat up fully, taking his silence as affirmation of what she had so worried about. “You’ve been hoping I would change my mind. Expecting me too.” Agitated now, she climbed out from under the covers. “That’s what this whole thing has been, hasn’t it? Starting with the let's go on vacation. Then the let’s move in together, and the let’s get a house. In a few months, it would have been…” She stopped. “And I’ve been going along with it. You’ve been trying to change me, and I’ve been letting you.”

This conversation was not going well. He bristled at her accusation. “I have not tried to change you, Temperance.”

“Booth. You are talking about having babies. I don’t want to have babies. I think that’s trying to change me. You want this stereotypical, cookie-cutter life, and I’m not going to give that to you, so forget about that.” Her arms crossed, and her eyes flared.

It stoked his own anger. “I can’t believe you’re angry about me wanting to have been supportive of you if you were pregnant.”

“You would only have been supportive if I decided to have and keep the baby.”

“Bones. Don’t even talk like that!” He got up and began pacing before coming to rest in front of her. “Were you even planning on telling me you thought you might be pregnant? Were you going to tell me if you were?”

She opened her mouth to answer him, before realizing she didn’t know. She looked down.

“You weren’t,” he whispered, shocked.

“I didn’t say that.”

“This is unbelievable, Bones.”

If it were possible, she felt more confused now than she did early today, as she sat on the fainting couch with Angela. A mixture of anger, fear, wanting, and needing flowed through her. “You told me that we could handle being together and being so different. But you’ve been so focused on the white-picket fence lately. And it’s freaking me the hell out.”

If emotions wouldn’t have been so high right now, he would have laughed at the use of the expression.

Her voice became softer now, whispered. “Why, Booth? Why do you need that so badly? That picture-perfect life? You told me that I was enough, but I’m having trouble believing you right now.”

Now he was the one who didn’t know what to say. He had always wanted the white-picket fence. But he would gladly take Temperance over a wedding or a house, or even more kids…he had been honest when he said that she and Parker were enough for him to be happy. But somehow, the thought of not having the American dream right now killed him, and he didn’t know why.

“I’m not sure we should live together, Booth,” she said quietly, blinking back tears.

“Don’t start that, Temperance. We can get through this.”

“But we just don’t want the same things.”

“Yes, we do. We want each other. That’s what’s important.”

“That’s over-idealistic.”

He sat back down next to her on the bed, took her hand. “Look. I agree there’re obviously a few things we need to think about and figure out. But us being together is not one of them.”

She looked downwards.

Cupping her face, he made her look him in the eye. “I’m gonna go, okay? Try to process a few things. But I don’t want to have to worry that when I come back you’re going to kick me to the curb. Promise me you won’t make any rash decisions.”

“I don’t make rash decisions.”

“True.” He took her hand. “Are you angry with me?”

“I don’t know. Are you, with me?”

“I don’t know either.” Squeezing her hand, he forced a small smile. “I know I love you, though.”

She nodded. “I love you too.”

“Good. Until later, then.”

She watched him go, feeling adrift. It would be so much easier to be true to herself if she was entirely sure of who that was right now.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:09 pm

BGWGscienceteacher

Posted 05/10/2007 03:20:35 PM

Oh, boy! This could be really good or really bad depending on how stubborn the choose to be. Loved the chapter.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

miller0259
Posted 05/10/2007 03:46:32 PM

*THUD* Holy snap - I love this fic!!! I caught on to the the pregnancy thing when she wanted the chocolate...hehehe - I love it!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

CaRiNeSs

Posted 05/10/2007 04:28:41 PM

I knew she was gonna be pregnant from the first chapter... I think she lied to him.... I can't wait to see what happens next so please post more soon!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:10 pm

willgirl

Posted 05/10/2007 04:34:44 PM

What an excellent chapter! So she isn't pregnant! Interesting! I like how this is going, especially the end scene. I'm on Brennan's side, Booth is being all picket-fency with her and she's not like that!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:10 pm

fanofbones

Posted 06/10/2007 08:53:46 PM

I loved the chapter of course....
I'm on Booth's side though...
I think he was only being supportive if she was pregnant...he never tried to talk her into getting pregnant...the situation just developed in front of his eyes....I can't blame him for being excited...
But I wouldn't blame Bren if she had an abortion either...that's her parogotive if she doesn't want kids...but she should at least of told Booth prior to abortion....
Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo....might I suggest birth control so this doesn't happen again......
Hell....that's "if" they survive this time...
OK J...make it better please...

fab
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:11 pm

otismotis

Posted 10/10/2007 12:38:12 AM

I re-read your other story prior to this and absolutely loved it and I think this one is going to rock also. Please don't break them up after all they went through to get together. Obviously they need to address this issue more thoroughly, as they can both be stubborn. Can't wait for the next installment.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:11 pm

fanofbones

Posted 10/10/2007 10:45:25 PM

sweetjamie.....where are you??????

do you smell it? Is that Tuna I smell?
The purple monkeys are on the loose and lookin for some action tonight!!!!!

hurry and post please

fab
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:12 pm

Posted 10/10/2007 11:37:57 PM

PART I

It had been a long day at work, and he needed a drink and the opportunity to recharge before going home to the love of his life. She was a feisty one, his girlfriend, and although he wouldn’t change that for the world, being with her required energy. When he saw her again, he’d make sure that he was ready to match her liveliness and exuberance with his very own.

He was distracted from his goal, however, when he saw a familiar face in the window of the diner. That face did not look happy. He considered for a moment just passing by, knowing that his concern wasn’t always appreciated and he’d likely get shot down for his efforts. A second glance showed him what bad shape his friend was actually in, and he sighed deeply as he pushed open the door of the diner. He had to at least try.

“Dude. The last time I looked like that, Zack had smushed my favorite Madagascar hissing cockroach racer. And he swore it was an accident, but I always got the feeling it was because he was resentful of my roach-training skills.” He pulled up a stool next his friend Seeley Booth, anticipating the wary look he indeed received.

“Yeah. That’s exactly what happened to me, Hodgins. Ruined my whole day.”

“I figured it must have been something at least that bad.”

Booth sipped at his coffee. “You didn’t come in here to talk about my feelings, did you?” He said feelings like it was a dirty word.

“No, man. I came in here to get a sandwich. You’re the one being all girly and bringing up feelings.”

Despite himself, Booth felt a twinge of amusement go through him. Jack ordered from the bar and got himself a cup of coffee, as well. They sat silently for awhile, drinking.

“Bones tell you that we’re going to PA this weekend to see my family? Well, at least I am.” His words came out of nowhere, and Jack glanced over at him vaguely surprised.

“Yeah, I think I heard her mention something about it to Angela.” He wasn’t sure if this was going anywhere, so he stopped, waiting to see what came next.

Booth nodded, and was quiet for another second before speaking again. “We’re celebrating. My brother got a promotion. And, apparently, he has a new girlfriend too, my mom tells me, wants us all to meet her.”

“That’s…good?” Jack searched his friend’s face, and found that he couldn’t tell if that was the right answer.

“Yeah. It’s great.” Booth’s lips tightened for a second, then relaxed. “Jared was always focused on his career, so he deserves this. Now that he’s finally almost at the top, I guess he decided he can settle down a little bit. This is the first woman he’s brought home in a long time. Must really like her.”

Jack nodded.

“So, this is part of the series of “Jared parties” that we’ve been having. So far, they’ve mostly been celebrating his career achievements. But I can see the future episodes already. It’s gonna be the “Jared’s engaged” party, then the Jared wedding party, then the “Jared gives Mom and
Dad their first in-wedlock grandchild” party. Probably right before the “Jared becomes president of the whole damn U.S.A.” party.”

“Um…maybe I’m reading too much into this, man…but I’m sensing a little resentment here.” Booth didn’t answer him. Wow, both of them were really bad at this. What was he supposed to do now? Suddenly, he looked at Booth suspiciously. “Did Dr. Brennan back out of the living-in-sin plan?” He couldn’t imagine anything else that would put his friend in such a morose mood. Or make him talk such jibberish.

“Not with words,” he said flatly.

“With body language, then? Sign language? Did she spell it out with pieces of bone? What?”

“She thought she was pregnant.” Jack’s mouth fell open. “She wasn’t. But apparently, she wasn’t going to tell me.” He looked over at his speechless friend. “I know. I guess the thought of having a child with me just sent her into panic mode. Decided to just act like it wasn’t even happening.” He was feeling angry again, talking about this, and it was showing on his face.

Jack spoke slowly. “I get that this is a blow. But…I wouldn’t take it so personally. Brennan’s just…it’s not having a child with you that would make her freak out. She learned a long time ago that if she didn’t take care of herself, no one else would do it for her. The thought of being responsible for another life might just be too much for her right now. It’s enough of a change for her to devote some of herself to you, let alone…”

“How could I not take it personally?” Booth interrupted and looked stupefied at the suggestion. “She was considering not including me in a decision about my child.”

“I know. That’s rough.” Jack struggled to be soothing. “All I’m saying is that if she felt pressure to give up her life for someone or something else, I could really see her shutting down. I’m not saying it’s right not to talk to you about it; just that it’s an understandable move for her. Brennan’s not a woman who you push to go in a desired direction. You wait for it to come to her. And come to you.”

Through his confusion, Booth tried his best to comprehend this. “You think I’ve been pushing?”

Jack shrugged. “I don’t know what you’ve been doing. But it’s very, very clear what you want. You’ve got an edge of desperation there, man. What’s up with that?”

Booth didn’t know, so he stayed silent. Right now, he was with Bones on one front; he hated psychology at this moment.

“You know, if you really need someone to be something even close to homemaker-of-the-year, you better be honest with yourself about that real fast dude. ‘Cause that’s not our Dr. Brennan.”

“You think I don’t know that?” Booth snapped, and Jack shut up fast. Wrong thing to say. “Bones and me…Parker…it’s been great. Everything, really.” A long sigh left him. “Whether or not it’s something to throw a party about.”

There was an almost-audible click in Hodgin’s brain, and suddenly at least some of the jigsaw pieces fit together. “Just so you know, man…what you have with Brennan…it’s not less. It’s not less than anything that your brother is doing or is going to do. You don’t have to prove anything to anybody. Just be happy. That’s what it’s all about.

Booth opened his mouth to tell him that he knew all of this—that married with children wasn’t the only right way to be. Then, he had a realization. Just because he knew that, didn’t mean he wasn’t buying into that way of thinking. He remembered telling Temperance, what seemed like a long, long time ago, that he could usually convince himself he was a good man, when he thought about the life he had lead. A good man by his own standards. Suddenly, it became clearer to him how the standards of others were getting in the way of completely believing and accepting this. Whatever he had been about to say fell from his mind at this epiphany. Instead, he said, “Yeah…happy is good. Thanks.”

His friend looked incredibly relieved to have not had his head snapped off. “Anytime.” He leaned back in his stool. “Just for the record…you and Brennan…you should talk this out and get back to good, pronto. Because you’d be idiots not to. Let’s face it—neither of you is gonna do any better.”

Booth grinned at him, grateful for the levity. “Can’t do better when you’re the best.”

“I’m overwhelmed by your modesty.” Having finished his sandwich and drink, Jack stood and clapped his hand on Booth’s shoulder. “Good luck. And by the way…the next time I need therapy, you’re getting a call. And you better not complain.”

“Can’t make any promises, man. But I’ll buy you a beer.”

“Deal.” With a last smile, Jack left his friend to sort things out, shaking his head ruefully. Apparently, he wasn’t dating the most stubborn person on Earth, after all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He got home late. He had thought about going over to Brennan’s place, but no matter how long he sat in the diner he couldn’t think of how to start that particular conversation, so he decided to go back to his apartment and sleep on it. Or at the very least, lay in his bed and think on it. Okay, lay in his bed and think about Temperance, and how much he missed her already, and what she had felt like against him last night before all hell had broken loose and it seemed as if his heart had been filled up and burst all in the span of a split second. Damn it, she made him feel so much.

When he unlocked the door of his apartment, he was immediately put on alert when he saw the glow of a light coming from his living room. He never left his lights on when he was away from home. Stalking into the room, he peered about cautiously, his eye out for an intruder. It didn’t take long to find her—curled up with a blanket wrapped around her on the rocking chair in the corner, obviously having fallen asleep while waiting for him. He had that rocking chair since Parker was a baby. Smiling, a little tiredly himself, he eased himself onto the couch and watched her sleep for awhile. His Temperance…his Bones. He briefly imagined how it would feel to leave her, in hopes of finding another woman, one with family intentions. One who would be pleased with his desire to settle down. Despite how attractive that had once seemed, he felt a tightness in his throat at the thought of giving up what he had right now, with this woman. As frustrating as she could be sometimes.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn’t notice when her eyes fluttered open, and she regarded him with an unreadable look on her face. When he finally caught her eyes, he smiled weakly. “Welcome to the world of the living.”

“Hey,” she replied, her voice a little husky with sleep. She yawned and stretched a little bit. “I’m glad you came back.”
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:12 pm

PART II

“You could have called and let me know you were here.” She nodded, agreeing, but didn’t offer an explanation of why she didn’t. “Why did you come?”

“Because we’re supposed to go to PA tomorrow for your brother’s party.”

She remembered. He felt a surge of hope, then of guilt. He stood, walked over to her; kneeled in front of her, but didn’t touch her. She looked him curiously. “Temperance. I’ve been pushy lately. And not in a good way. Haven’t I.” It wasn’t a question. Biting her lip, she nodded a little. He sighed. “I’m sorry.”

Adjusting herself, she shrugged. It may have been meant to look nonchalant, but her face now reflected a struggle. Her voice was low. “I don’t want you to resent me in a few years because we pretended we could resolve this, and we couldn’t.”

He was thoughtful when he replied. “I think the only things we need to resolve are inside ourselves. I don’t have a good reason for being pushy. You and Parker…you’re my everything. There’s something external to me trying to convince me that I should need, require something else, but that’s not my belief, and I’ll try to remember that. Because it kills me that you felt the need to keep something so important from me, that you couldn’t trust me. And I die again thinking that something like that would cause me to lose you.”

She studied him carefully, as if trying to judge the sincerity of his words. She knew he wouldn’t lie to her just to tell her something she wanted to hear. But he might lie to himself, to avoid the pain of having to end this relationship. “Booth…just so you know…I understand at least part of the reason why you were upset. You were right…I should have told you what was happening, because you have the right to know that. I’m just…so used to dealing with things on my own. It felt safer that way. And that’s my issue to be resolved.” She sighed. “I’ve never been in this position before…feeling like any decision I make might be a disappointment to someone. I don’t want to disappoint you…but I can’t be someone I’m not.”

“It’s a good thing I love the person you are, then, huh?”

Despite herself, she smiled.

“I just want us to be happy, Temperance. I’ll try to stay open to all the paths that might get us there, okay? And not focus so much on just one.”

She thought about this. “Fair enough.”

“And do you promise to let me know if you’re freaking out? So I don’t have to worry that you might close down and hide from me?”

She nodded. “Just so you know…I never freaked out before I met you.”

He grinned. “I guess I have that effect on women.” His smile faded as he appeared to be considering something. “But Bones? On one more serious note…we have to be really, really careful from now on, okay? Because if what almost happened actually happened…it would kill me. Not because I need babies, or even because of my religion. Just because…anything we create together is so incredibly precious to me. I just can’t ever imagine giving it up.” His eyes were pleading for her understanding. “Okay?”

The pain in his eyes at the thought was apparent, and it hurt her heart. “Okay,” she whispered. They might have to talk about this again later…about how incredibly hard it was to even contemplate the notion of giving up a child that she and Booth had made together, whether or not she wanted to be a mother, whether or not she was usually a cool, rational person who made logical decisions based on facts and evidence. There was no possible way she could have maintained her coolness in this situation. There were no facts that could have soothed her broken heart. They had been given a second chance, and she would do everything she could to learn from that first one. Right now, though…she wasn’t sure she could handle anymore sadness. She had experienced a moment of wondering if she’d ever feel him in her arms again, and now all she wanted was comfort. Instead of waiting for him to provide it, she rocked forward, wrapping her arms around him as he kneeled in front of her. She rested her head on his shoulder and he murmured his contentment at the contact. “I’m sorry,” she said softly against his ear, and he held her tighter.

“Me too, baby.”

After a moment, she pulled back a little. “I suppose we should talk about…you know…everything else? This weekend, and the house, and…”

“Yeah, we should. Later, okay? Let’s enjoy this for a little while.”

Gratefully, she fell back in his arms. He pulled the blanket from her lap, and wrapped it around the two of them from behind, cocooning them in warmth. For the first time in several days, she felt completely safe again, surrounded by his warmth and his scent, and she sighed happily and snuggled in deeper to him.

Eventually, he chuckled against her neck. She pulled back and looked at him a little suspiciously. “What?”

He seemed a little reluctant to tell her, but he did anyway. “Oh, baby. This is such a sweet moment, and I’m so glad we’re good again. But I’ll be damned if being around you doesn’t just always make me think dirty thoughts.” He looked sheepish.

Her frown curled up into a smile. “Well, that’s understandable. Whatever else we are, we happen to be extremely sexually compatible, Seeley.” Scooting her hips closer to the end of the chair, she provided both of them with more of the full-body contact they were desiring, while resting her forehead against his.

“You know what I think? I think I just love you too much for my own damn good.”

“Then do it.”

“Do what?”

“Right now. Love me too much for your own damn good.”

His grin lit up her world, right before he closed the distance between their lips and drank of her eagerly. Their pent-up tension flowed out of their bodies and they melted into one another. Her hands smoothed down his shoulders, his back, and came to rest lightly on his ass. He wanted to feel those hands on his bare skin. “You wanna go to the bedroom?” he asked her, not waiting for answer before leaning over to press soft kisses onto her midriff before playfully tugging up the hem of her shirt with his teeth.

Laughing softly, she touched his head. “I don’t know. I’m kind of having fun right where we are.”

“Right where we are,” he agreed, using his nose to further nudge up her shirt and expose more of the honeyed skin underneath. She relaxed back into the rocker, letting him take his time to undress her at his leisure. It surprised her how relaxed she felt right now, when just a half-hour ago things had felt so uncertain, and so stressed. But with his lips roaming at an unhurried pace up her body, it was easy to let go. Not in the desperate, distracting way she had let go last night…but with a halcyon gentleness that left her feeling completely at ease with herself, with him, and the world. Finally unable to make anymore progress with his mouth, he used his hands to coax the shirt up over her head. He eased back and looked at her, a small smile on his face. “No one has a right to be this beautiful,” he told her.

“Like no one has the right to be this sexy?” she asked, pulling his mouth to her for a lazy, thorough kiss while she pulled up his own shirt, hands running appreciatively over the hard upper body that he worked so diligently on.

“We should be illegal,” he said seriously, and for the first time in almost two days, she laughed, throatily. The sound was intoxicating to him, and he moaned and buried his face into her chest, tasting her overheated flesh while he unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off slowly, kissing his way down her thighs and calves in the process.

Oh, this felt so ridiculously good. She wrapped her legs around his waist, trying to get him closer, and she gasped when his chest came in contact with hers, her nipples responding to the pressure. Squirming while he kissed her, her patience began to wear just a little bit as her arousal grew.

“Temperance Brennan…do you know what would make me the happiest man on Earth?”

Her eyes flew open and she looked at him warily. Oh, not this again. Please, please not this. They just talked about this…

“Going down on you for an hour.” She looked at him almost uncomprehendingly for a moment, before bursting into giggles.

“Don’t scare me like that,” she whispered, slapping his bare shoulder lightly but betraying the action with a simultaneous tug towards her with her feet around his ass. Soon, she was again breathless. “Maybe later,” she sighed in his ear. “But first…” Her slender fingers found their way into his pants. She knew just how to touch him, both from instinct and now, from months of practice, experimenting to find just what strokes made him gasp the loudest, shudder the hardest. She used this knowledge now, reminding him again of just how incredible this was, how amazing she was.

“Bones,” he moaned. “Not that I don’t appreciate just how much you drive me crazy, but much more of that and a perfectly good evening is going to end soon in the palm of your hand.”

She smiled wickedly. “It already has been a perfectly good evening. But point taken.” She pushed his pants off, felt herself body respond powerfully to the sight of him. Moving again to the edge of the chair, she gripped the armrests while his hands covered her. He knew what she wanted. It was what he wanted, too. He had been right when he told her that inside, they both wanted the same thing…to be loved.

Pressing against her, he felt her grip tighten under his. Pausing, he leaned forward, kissed her with a barely-there touch. “I wouldn’t trade this for anything, baby.” She squirmed, trying to get him inside of her faster, but he kept still, made her look in his eyes. “You understand?”

She nodded, her lust and love mixing together like a powerful potion in her belly. She had told him that he was over-idealistic in his belief about love conquering all, and she wasn’t one hundred percent certain that she was entirely incorrect about that. But along with that love come an incredible, potent strength and motivation to somehow make things work—even when they felt so, unbelievably hard. She understood. They could do this. “I love you,” she whispered…and with that, she rocked forward in her chair, impaling herself on him.

He gasped and his knuckles whitened against the armrest. Pressing, he rocked the chair back again, slipping himself out of her a bit…then pulling back hard so that they were both exclaiming their pleasure. On the rocker, there was no need to thrust…the chair did that work for them. All there was to do was set the pace, and they struggled to keep it even right now, wanting to feel everything but having difficulty postponing the inevitable explosion.

The chair tapped against the wall behind it at an increasingly frantic cadence, despite their desire to love one another slowly; their bodies demanded one another, needed one another, as badly as their hearts did. They pulled pleasure from one another, easily; her clit bumped against him with ever forward rock, and her breathing became ever more erratic; he struggled to move in the ways that would be the most gratifying for her and quickly found that they were the same as those that were the most pleasing to him, as well. He felt himself boiling on the inside, and struggled against it.

Sensing this, she spoke softly in his ear…“Don’t hold back from me.” He saw her eyes, and they were pleading, so not wanting this to be an exercise in pleasing her as much it was a mutual giving to each other. Pushing his fear aside, he moaned and let go, rocking her furiously. She followed closely behind, holding him and crying out both with her own intense sensations and the joy of making him happy.

The tapping grew slower, then stopped, as they sighed in relief from their orgasms and from their new understandings of each other. They had a ways to go. But they would go together.

“Booth,” she said quietly, her breathing slowing. “I really wish I could be everything you want…”

He shushed her. “You are everything I want. I don’t want you to be anything else. Just be…with me. Always. Okay?”

It was one agreement that she had no doubts about.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:13 pm

BGWGscienceteacher

Posted 11/10/2007 00:37:24 AM

Very, very nice. I love smut. After a hard day there's nothing like reading about a hard Booth Great job!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

miller0259

Posted 14/10/2007 02:03:36 AM

very very very very very very VERY nice!!!!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

CaRiNeSs

Posted 15/10/2007 01:02:06 PM

I am glad they made up....still wonder if it was just stress but I guess it was...can't wait to see what happens next...please post soon!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next