Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic: Bones Role Play--let the fun begin!

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Topic: Bones Role Play--let the fun begin! - Page 7 Empty Topic: Bones Role Play--let the fun begin!

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:24 am

Booth put his hands on his hips, trying not to think about what kind of sick bastard would stab a little kid to death. "No I.D. yet?"

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Topic: Bones Role Play--let the fun begin! - Page 7 Empty Topic: Bones Role Play--let the fun begin!

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:24 am

"No," Brennan shook her head. "No, no ID yet. Zack is finishing placing the markers on the skull and will be giving it to Angela as soon as he's done."

((Thanks Susan, but I have to say that I actually suck at the squinty stuff. It was Space that did the research and she and Puppet helped me put it together. Another big thank you to Space for making me that wonderful sig. Isn't it great?))

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:25 am

Booth looked around. "So...we have nothing so far? is that what you're telling me?" he asked, at a loss.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:26 am

((I did have the horrible flu these last few days. Thanks for the good wished but I'm much better now. So, let's see where we can go, shall we?))

"No," Brennan said, patiently. "That's not what I'm saying. We have the cause of death and we'll have an ID as soon as Zack finishes with the markers and Angela does the sketch." She paused and added with a shrug, "we're also comparing the bone break with those of the same type in all the hospitals and doctors of the area. But it's such a common injury, that it is slow going."

((Again, I'm sorry for the long wait but I was really sick; my head hurt way too much to think about writing. But, I'm back now!))

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:27 am

Booth put his hands on his hips. "How about Hodgins? Anything in the way of bugs and particulates?"

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

"I'm not sure," Brennan answered, turning her head to look at Hodgins on his station. "I don't think he's had enough time to get much of anything. But you can ask him." She paused and then added because she knew how frustrated these type of cases made him, "Don't worry, Booth. We'll have answers very soon."

((And Red, I love Booth with holding a gun!))

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Booth gave her a grim smile of appreciation. "I know we will." He swallowed hard as his eyes were drawn unwillingly to the remains on the table. "So tiny," he murmured with a crack in his voice. Blinking rapidly, he glanced over at Hodgins.

"Hey, made any progress with the particulates?" he asked in a stronger voice.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:28 am

Stifling the snide (and slightly sarcastic) remark that first registered in his mind, Hodgins set down the glass slide that was situated between two fingers. "Not yet," he said. "There's a lot to sort through here--I don't want to miss any anomalies. Check back in a few hours."

((Sorry, guys . . . I wanna do some research before I spew science.))

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:28 am

Booth sighed. Nothing more for him to do here but get in the way. "Okay, well...I've got paperwork I can do while you guys...do what you do. Call me when you have something, okay?" he said to nobody in particular.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:29 am

((Eek . . . sorry about the delay, guys! I didn't mean to be gone this long!!! Anyhoo, let's pretend some time has passed--it would be odd if one minute Hodgins hadn't discovered anything noteworthy, and then the next, he had completed a full report.))

A few hours later, Hodgins emerged triumphant. "Dr. Brennan? I think I've got something."

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:29 am

((good idea, susan...Booth can be reached at his office, if any of the squints need him...so, luli's turn to post?))

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:30 am

Yes, Hodgins," Brennan said, looking up from the bones she was studying. "What do you have?"

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

"When I was sifting through our victim's belongings, I noticed his shirt was torn. Not ripped to shreds, just torn. This," Hodgins paused to indicate a plastic baggy containing a scrap of reddish cloth, "is a sample I found at Carter Lake. The dyes from our victim's shirt and this piece of fabric are a match.

"Of course," he continued, "that isn't much to go on. Remember the Nostic pruniforme I found earlier? The same bacteria's in Carter Lake. I'd go back to the lake and give it a once-over to see if there's more evidence."

((Carter Lake is totally fictitious. . . . I've taken a literary license here and I'm pretending it's in Virginia. Hope no one minds. ))

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Brennan nodded as Hodgins finished talking, "I'll call Booth and tell him to send an FBI forensic team there." She turned around to go to her office. "Hopefully, they'll find something," she added as she left.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:31 am

Booth was up to his elbows in paperwork when his phone rang. He snatched it up, glad of the diversion. "Booth."

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:32 am

"Booth," Brennan said into the phone as she turned on her computer, "it's Brennan. Hodgins has matched scraps of clothes that he found in Cater Lake to the shirt the victim was wearing. He also found some bacteria on the victim that is found on Cater Lake. He'd like to go back to the lake to see if he can find more evidence. Do you want to send an FBI forensic team along?"

((ok, I'm am so, so, so sorry for having taken so long but we had to move and between packing, moving, unpacking and dealing with real life issues I'd have put off for too long, the days have just flown by and musie seems to be MIA. But hopefully she's back for good now.))

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:32 am

Booth thought about it. Did he really want to go on another field trip with Hodgins? Uh, no.

"I'll send a forensics team over right away."

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:33 am

((jeez, Booth, I see how it is . . . lol! nice to have you back, luli! how was moving?))

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:33 am

"I'll tell Hodgins to wait for them," Brennan said into the phone.

((The move went great, Susan, thanks for asking. And I loooooove my new place. Unfortunately, I think musie took advantage of the fact I was a bit distracted and she went off for a vacation. It's taken me this long to get her back but I think I finally have her back. So, how are things around here?))

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:34 am

((Same old, same old . . . *SPOILER* except, you know, Booth got shot--I like to think I'm taking it in stride. Glad you're enjoying your new place.))

Hodgins materialized in the doorway of Brennan's office. "What's the plan?" he asked.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

"Booth is sending a forensics team over," Brennan answered as she looked up from the computer. "You better be ready when they get here."

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

"Sounds good," Hodgins said, nodding. He left the office to suit up and grab his things.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Topic: Bones Role Play--let the fun begin! - Page 7 Empty Re: Topic: Bones Role Play--let the fun begin!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7