Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy Lauper to play "crucial role"

+19
Blue_Ink
bonesfan158
ReginaPhalange
future_anthro
mommahurley
joybrennan
Lo
katharine
tinkrella
bailey
HermioneGirl101
bones fan 99
RubyRuby
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
recoveringbonesaddict
jro54
treble21
jhi1005
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cindy Lauper to play "crucial role"  Empty Cindy Lauper to play "crucial role"

Post by jhi1005 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:32 am

From[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This is the first semi-spoiler that's made me really excited for this season?

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Cindy Lauper to play "crucial role"  Empty Re: Cindy Lauper to play "crucial role"

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:36 am

Love this. can't even say how much. now to get youtube to play the freakin video would be so awesome.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Cindy Lauper to play "crucial role"  Empty Re: Cindy Lauper to play "crucial role"

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:37 am

Yes!!! cheers cheers cheers
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:38 am

Yes!!! cheers cheers cheers
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:38 am

treble21 wrote:Love this. can't even say how much. now to get youtube to play the freakin video would be so awesome.

I was freaking out when I saw this, came here and it wasn't posted yet, so I got brave and decided to start my own thread for the very first time.

So Brennan episode is confirmed for #7, and Avalon is scheduled for #8 to deliver "very important news".

My Bones world is feeling right again Laughing

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:38 am

Well thank you for posting it!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:42 am

This is pure speculation, but she'll probably say something to Booth like Hannah isn't the right woman for him. She acted as a voice for shippers last time.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:44 am

What I found interesting is near the end where he is talking about a possible Christmas episode. He stated that they would hold onto the decision after seeing how they do ratings wise in the upcoming episodes.
It seems that Hanson knows the first couple of episodes are going to be critical to the show and the currently plan storyline

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:57 am

Best. Spoiler. Yet.
I am so looking forward to the return of Avalon and her crucial news. Hopefully she tells Booth to kick the blonde to the curb.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:03 am

recoveringbonesaddict wrote:What I found interesting is near the end where he is talking about a possible Christmas episode. He stated that they would hold onto the decision after seeing how they do ratings wise in the upcoming episodes.
It seems that Hanson knows the first couple of episodes are going to be critical to the show and the currently plan storyline

I don't think anyone doubts it's a killer timeslot this year, My favorite show and second favorite show are competing, it hurts me LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:03 am

Well... I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. Very Happy (And as pessimistic as I usually am, it's big progress! Razz )
I like CL very much. And I like her character, too. So as long as she won't be reading in his cards a "really crucial information" about... I don't know... Hannah's being pregnant or something like it, I assume I'll be happy with her predictions. ESPECIALLY if he tells Booth "to kick the blonde to the curb"! Twisted Evil
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 am

Crucial (to the plot) news? I'm going with something about the upcoming serial killer. Although I'm sure there will be shippery comments by her. as there were last time.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:14 am

Looking forward to seeing CL and Avalon, very much. cheers I can hear her saying, "So I see you've settled for second best. Hows that working out for ya?"

Last edited by RubyRuby on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:16 am

treble21 wrote:Crucial (to the plot) news? I'm going with something about the upcoming serial killer. Although I'm sure there will be shippery comments by her. as there were last time.
Oh. Didn't think about that. Very plausible. It could be really her prediction about upcoming serial killer and a poor squintern... Sad
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:22 am

Bring it!
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:41 am

Best spoiler... ever? I've decided to be optimistic. Reaching single digits in the countdown has done that to me. cheers cheers cheers
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:11 am

recoveringbonesaddict wrote:What I found interesting is near the end where he is talking about a possible Christmas episode. He stated that they would hold onto the decision after seeing how they do ratings wise in the upcoming episodes.

I'm not sure that's what he meant ... he also was saying they'd be seeing if Fox would leave them in that time slot or not, which would affect his timeline for a Christmas episode. Which, honestly I want either Bones or BBT moved because they're my two favorite shows and I don't want to miss either of them. Smile

Maybe Cyndi will predict the serial killer and do it in such a way that it leaves Booth worrying about Brennan ... "I see danger in your future. Make your choice now, or you will regret not telling her, time is running out. You have to remember what is truely important to you."
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:49 am

I think she'll probably predict something about the new serial killer...or since this episode is right after the Brennan centric episode (and I this specualtion on my part-Brennan will discover her feelings for Booth) maybe she might let Booth in on what Brennan has been feeling causing him to wonder why...because she has been the "supportive" best friend.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:57 am

I can't see Fox moving bones at this point. Unless major ratings disaster happens. They need it to anchor their thrus. nights.

Her coming right after the brennan episode will be great. I wonder when that will be? Baseball starts in October so we will have a break and then a break for winter. I wonder how many episodes will air before then.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:01 pm

We'll have 4 episodes before the baseball break...and then episode 5 is supposed to air Nov. 11, so we will have 3 more episodes before Christmas break, including Thanksgiving...so episode 8 is supposed to be the Christmas episode, if Hart is going to do one.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:05 pm

bailey wrote:

I'm not sure that's what he meant ... he also was saying they'd be seeing if Fox would leave them in that time slot or not, which would affect his timeline for a Christmas episode. Which, honestly I want either Bones or BBT moved because they're my two favorite shows and I don't want to miss either of them. Smile

Maybe Cyndi will predict the serial killer and do it in such a way that it leaves Booth worrying about Brennan ... "I see danger in your future. Make your choice now, or you will regret not telling her, time is running out. You have to remember what is truely important to you."

Yeah, he was talking about all of the breaks that they have because as someone said ealier, baseball and Christmas hiatus. They won't move what day the show airs on, just have to work around other things airing during their time slot. They've had that problem every year. It has either be AI, baseball, Olympics. Something always seems to make their hiatus seem very loooooooong.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:10 pm

I too agree that what he said may be something to smile about. I mean, really, we all know that Hanah will not be around forever. Longer than most will like, but I do believe she serves a purpose. As a lot of posters have said, Hanah will be that link that makes Booth and Brennan visit their true feelings this year.
I hate that we have to go to this point to get it, but if it brings out an emotional side to Brennan and Booth really digging into his feelings, I think it will be more than worth the pain and angst we will feel for awhile.
If Lauper's episode may air after Brennan's awakening it will hopefully be a good sign that a change is in the air. Remember, Avalon, did predict that it would be alright for them. Of course, she didn't predict a marriage and babies, but there's still hope on that front too.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:18 pm

I didn't really like her (Avalon) character (thought she was kind of gimmicky and cheesey). But, it's good to know that they are starting to line things up more in terms of when the episodes will fall.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:51 pm

treble21 wrote:

I don't think anyone doubts it's a killer timeslot this year, My favorite show and second favorite show are competing, it hurts me LOL

Love the Avalon thing! It does annoy me that whenever there is a ratings dip HH finds some perfectly valid reason why it happens - other than people didn't want to watch what he was writing about. Rolling Eyes (Catfish comes to mind). It should be interesting. I think if they lose audience to Big Bang it actually won't be a big deal because it's a highly rated show being moved into their time slot. They expect that. However, losing viewers to shows they beat last year, or to brand new shows would probably be seen as a rejection of his story direction.

So...it sounds like I'll be watching from episode five or six, that's like, november, right? That's not so bad. Smile

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Ya I would bet it has to do with murder...and pointing them in the direction of the serial killer...but of course you can bet on her to ship a bit!!! she's all about the ship!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next