Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone? (originally posted by Teardropsonmyguitar8615/01/2008)

Go down

Did anyone? (originally posted by Teardropsonmyguitar8615/01/2008) Empty Did anyone? (originally posted by Teardropsonmyguitar8615/01/2008)

Post by space Sat May 31, 2008 7:45 am

Read the books and think hmm this would make a good tv show?

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Did anyone? (originally posted by Teardropsonmyguitar8615/01/2008) Empty Various replies

Post by space Sat May 31, 2008 7:50 am

karlia, 15/01/2008:
Me me me *waves frantically with her hand*
I thought that with every book from KR

Teardropsonmyguitar86, 16/01/2008:
really? So how surprised were you when they came out with the show? Was it like what you were hoping? Worse? Better?

karlia, 17/01/2008:
I am actually doing it backwards haha, I saw show then read books, but still if the KR books would be adapted to tv-show or movie it would be a lot darker than Bones now...the way KR Tempe dives into murderer's actions and their thoughts gives me shivers sometimes

MissFabulous, 29/01/2008:
Im going to start reading them but I wonder which one of them is the best..
And should I buy one translated into my own language or just stick with english.. hmm but thats up to me!
Does anyone know which one is the best?

space, 29/01/2008:
Well, you should probably start with the first one (Deja Dead) as they do kinda follow in order, as far as the relationship between Tempe and Ryan... but personally, I liked Fatal Voyage the best, but they are all really good...

Meegs82, 30/01/2008:
Okay, it's official...I am going to buy her first book and read it! I keep telling myself I will and then I don't. So, that is my mission in the next few days (well, that AND moving), but I will get it, I swear!

ToZiKa, 01/02/2008:
I started to read the books when I was 13 I think and really liked them then...I never thought the books would make a great tv-show....I don't really like most of the movies or shows based on books I enjoyed....and I would have never started watching the show if I wouldn't have read about DB playing Booth....so I watched the first episode and then the second and I started to really like the show....and I saw all episodes already aired in germany...and most of the english ones.

SquirtandMilo, 22/02/2008:
I read her first one when it first came out. Was it 1998? So I was 8. Have been waiting avidly for the next one ever since.
Mum brought it and left it lying around, I picked it up and read. And I loved them! I nearly flipped my lid when I heard about the TV show. Haha.

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down