Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

official interview Kathryn Winnick

4 posters

Go down

official interview Kathryn Winnick Empty official interview Kathryn Winnick

Post by bonesparticulat Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:12 pm

So, we've probably all seen the Fox TV official interviews that came out just now (available at, e.g., 206_bones [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and [Only admins are allowed to see this link]). The interview with Winnick is the most surprising to me, not for what she says but for the fact that it exists at all: has there ever before been a case where a "guest star" got the official-Fox-TV-interview treatment? If so, did they then become regulars (maybe John Francis Daley or Tamara Taylor)? Just wondering... Seems exceptional, unless I'm wrong of course. If it's ideed exceptinal then why did they produce it? To counter vehement criticism beforehand? Are TPTB "feeling the heat"? confused
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

official interview Kathryn Winnick Empty Re: official interview Kathryn Winnick

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:22 pm

bonesparticulat wrote:So, we've probably all seen the Fox TV official interviews that came out just now (available at, e.g., 206_bones [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and [Only admins are allowed to see this link]). The interview with Winnick is the most surprising to me, not for what she says but for the fact that it exists at all: has there ever before been a case where a "guest star" got the official-Fox-TV-interview treatment? If so, did they then become regulars (maybe John Francis Daley or Tamara Taylor)? Just wondering... Seems exceptional, unless I'm wrong of course. If it's ideed exceptinal then why did they produce it? To counter vehement criticism beforehand? Are TPTB "feeling the heat"? confused

yeah they've had interviews with recurring stars before, they do them all the time... the squinterns (all of them at one time or another I believe) , Ryan O' Neal, Patricia Belcher, Stephen Fry etc. They also did one with Zooey when she guest starred and she was only in the one episode.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:53 pm

I'm thinking the do interviews with whoever they think is going to be of interest to the fans. And Kathryn is...even though most fans automatically hated just the very thought of her character. I don't think it was done to counter anything or because TPTB are nervous since they were very well aware of the fact that fans were going to tend to hate Hannah before even casting Kathryn in the role.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:12 am

Yea, I think there was a lot of interest in that video. It was one of the ones I really wanted to see actually. Had never heard Kathryn speak, it was interesting to hear her point of view on the subject. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down