Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you most looking forward to?

+12
gordongordonfan
mommahurley
HermioneGirl101
bailey
the beaver1965
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
tinkrella
jro54
elyon
treble21
bugaboo628
16 posters

Go down

What are you most looking forward to? Empty What are you most looking forward to?

Post by bugaboo628 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:34 am

As we approach the Season 6 Premiere, I wanted to take this time and ask everyone what they are most looking forward to in the upcoming season?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

What are you most looking forward to? Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to?

Post by treble21 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:35 am

- the B/B dynamic
- the new "big bad"
- Brennan solves her own murder episode.
-Hodgela
-Any of the squinterns, but mostly VNM and Wendell
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

What are you most looking forward to? Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to?

Post by elyon Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:39 am

The break-up with Hannah and what it means for B&B combined with the Brennan has an epiphany episode.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:40 am

I'm looking forward to...
-the sniper serial killer arch
-the "Brennan centric" episode.
-the Hodgela pregnancy.
-And even though I don't hate the SO storyline, I'm kind of looking forward too how it plays out...because after watching interviews with HH, I definelty think there is something more to this storyline...and I don't expect B&B to go running into each other's arms right after she leaves, I think it will somehow bring B&B closer together.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:58 am

I am most looking forward to the brennan centric episode. It will be excellent to see something centered on her. Woman in limbo from season 1 is one of my favs because we get that rare glimpse into brennan.

Behind the camera, I'm looking forward to Emily directing. She will be great and again, it will offer a new perspective.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 am

I'm looking forward to my favorite cast back on my TV with new episodes. Because there will come a day when the show will end and we won't have them all together anymore. IMO that outweighs a bad storyline any day.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:06 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I'm looking forward to my favorite cast back on my TV with new episodes. Because there will come a day when the show will end and we won't have them all together anymore. IMO that outweighs a bad storyline any day.

bowdown
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:31 am

Being a newer fan, this will be my first season of watching it unfold on a week to week basis from start to finish. I'm looking forward to see:

what changes Booth has undergone in Afghanistan
what changes Brennan has undergone in Maluku
how those changes affect B&B's relationship
seeing Booth happy, if only for a little bit...
having the team back together again
a new Big Bad

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:56 am

Wanna see some noticeable and not just subtle Brennan jealousy!!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:00 am

The return of Avalon Harmonia.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:03 am

bailey wrote:The return of Avalon Harmonia.

Oh yeah I forgot about that, yes I am looking forward to that as well.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:33 am

--the new Booth-like baddie
--Hodgela Smile
--Avalon
--Brennan-centric episode
--Seeing the entire cast back on my TV screen. Bring it on, S6!
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:48 am

I'm looking forward to :

New footage...new stories and new stuff to talk about. lol

How the So storyline plays out...
The serial killer storyline...
Bones, learning more about herself...
Booth learning more about himself, and Bones...
Hodgela being happy...
All the ssquinterns...absolutely every one of them....

Booth being happy!!! even if it's with her...cause i know she won't last...and cause now he'll get his Cocky Boothiness back!

Mostly I agree with MI_Bonesgirl - Any new Bones, is better than NO Bones!!!

Welcome back to the hopeful side of things...JRO...

I'm so excited. And three days after Bones, is the new Dexter...(which I also swore never to watch again after the finale!!! yes I get emotional, but I get over it....) and then two days after that Maui baby!!!!

I love this thread...It's all positives!!!!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:07 pm

[quote="mommahurley"]I'm looking forward to :

[quote]

Yep, your posts last week Wink...and watching interviews with HH, have made me feel a little better.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:16 pm

L.M.A.O..... treble said "the big bad".... I'm totally having flashbacks to "Spike" in the Buffy series! :-) LOL

I'm looking forward to:
The BIG BAD [Only admins are allowed to see this image] , gotta love a new serial killer
Protective Booth
A self aware Brennan
The departure of Hannah and what it may lead to [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Interns- gotta love VNM and Fischer!
Hodgins dialogue! I can't get some of his 1 liners outta my head...
"We're gonna need a bigger boat"
"You know what I think is creepy? The way British people say 'lovah'... " LOL
Harmonia coming back! YAY. (Now just tell me we can get some
Gordon Gordon! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:10 pm

[quote="jro54"][quote="mommahurley"]I'm looking forward to :

Yep, your posts last week Wink...and watching interviews with HH, have made me feel a little better.

So happy to have had a positive effect! Laughing

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

What are you most looking forward to? Empty What I'm most looking forward to...

Post by ShannonQ Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 am

Since my comment on the discussion board was erased because it was a spoiler, I am most looking forward to Booth dumping Hannah Banana! I don't think of this as a spoiler, just a wish, since I don't know what the future holds for Boothie and Hannah. Smile Very Happy

ShannonQ

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:24 pm

ShannonQ wrote:Since my comment on the discussion board was erased because it was a spoiler, I am most looking forward to Booth dumping Hannah Banana! I don't think of this as a spoiler, just a wish, since I don't know what the future holds for Boothie and Hannah. Smile Very Happy

It wasn't erased, it was spoiler tagged, if you click on it, you can still see the comment. it's just there as a warning for those that are spoiler free. and the reason it was spoiler tagged is that Hannah is actually a spoiler, there are those that are avoiding promo's and anything that has not actually aired on TV in an episode is considered a spoiler. Hannah has not appeared on TV yet and those that are avoiding any info related to this season would not know about her.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:56 pm

season seven. Razz
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Okay, I know this sounds like I'm overly optimistic and I’m not saying that we should bring out the champagne just yet, but I still think there is a possibility that B&B could get together this season. I thought that they were going to get together in the last seasons, but looking back, I really don’t think they were ready. In seasons 4 and 5, I think Brennan knew she was felt something for Booth, that she really cared about him, but I don’t think she knew what that really meant. For them to get together, she has to be able to verbally admit that she‘s in love with Booth…and it looks like that will happen this season according to TPTB. We know Hannah won’t last forever…and Booth will “torpedo” their relationship most likely because he realize that he can’t move on…so I think it’s assumption that by the end of this season, B&B will be able to admit that they love each other and that they want to be together…but then what else is there? I guess they could give Brennan a boyfriend. They could have her realize her love for Booth and then realize that she has to move on…but I don’t see that happening. I think once Brennan realizes her feelings, she won’t want to let go on them. She could realize that she has to move on, but I think she would most likely run off to Maluku alone, than get a boyfriend…because she’s not like Booth. He wants someone who he can spend 30, 40 or 50 years with. Brennan prefers to be alone.

jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm looking forward to the Brennan's POV episode.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:11 pm

RubyRuby wrote:I'm looking forward to the Brennan's POV episode.

Me too. Smile
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:34 pm

im just looking forward to new episodes. (:

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ShannonQ Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:48 am

A Hodgela baby!

ShannonQ

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down