Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things I'm looking forward to in Season 6

+22
Hello Salty Goodness
ShannonQuinn
a_rangergrl2
jsgemini
jhi1005
mommahurley
kat0505
elyon
Cordelia
tinge1990
TinkonBrink
MI_Bonesgirl
thatgirl61
Pat
19ana89
HermioneGirl101
crzy4bones
RubyRuby
mk25
jro54
bailey
treble21
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Things I'm looking forward to in Season 6 Empty Things I'm looking forward to in Season 6

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:52 am

Ok so there's lots of stuff we're not looking forward to, I thought I'd start a thread for things we ARE looking forward to.

I'm looking forward to the scene in episode 3 between Booth and Terror, cause damn DB is gonna rock that.

I'd appreciate if we use this thread strictly to state what we ARE looking forward to, not what we're not looking forward to, There's already multiple threads discussing those topics. Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Things I'm looking forward to in Season 6 Empty Re: Things I'm looking forward to in Season 6

Post by bailey Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:55 am

I'm looking forward to the return of the Gravedigger and whatever comes along with it. Sounds incredibly angsty and dramatic. Smile

Also looking forward to the moment Booth and Brennan first see each other again.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Things I'm looking forward to in Season 6 Empty Re: Things I'm looking forward to in Season 6

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:29 am

I'm looking forward to the 4th episode because I'm curious to see how Brennan is going to "solve her own murder" like will it be supernatural type thing or a will the victim will just be very similar to Brennan (life, appearance, age, no boyfriend/husband/fiance, kind of arrogant etc.)

jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mk25 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:31 am

I'm also looking forward to the 4th episode. It sounds awesome.

And can I just say I love this thread. It's nice to see some positivity (is that a word?)Very Happy

mk25

Number of posts : 15
Say What You Want : " Say what you want and do what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!" // Dr. Seuss

Registration date : 2010-07-31

http://www.twitter.com/MKHPotts

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:38 am

mk25 wrote:I'm also looking forward to the 4th episode. It sounds awesome.

And can I just say I love this thread. It's nice to see some positivity (is that a word?)Very Happy

It is now. Smile

The whole fourth episode thing has really gotten me thinking. Guess we'll be able to tell more once we see the sides, but I really think it's going to be a supernatural thing somehow. I can't wait to see how they do it. I know everyone has been saying it'll be a victim who looks like/acts like/has a similar lifestyle to Brennan, but I think it's gotta be more than that. At least I hope it is. Smile I love a storyline that I can't get a led on beforehand. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:41 am

I'm really looking forward to Episode 4, the return of the Gravedigger, and introduction of the the sniper serial killer.

Also looking forward to the much anticipated exit of starfire and the B&B moments which follow from then on.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:43 am

I'm looking forward to Bad Ass GI Booth in the first episode...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Well, for starters, I can't wait for David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel to grace my TV with their presence again.

I'm really looking forward to the fourth episode. It sounds so deliciously intriguing.

Of course I can't wait for the baddies: return of the Gravedigger (well, that sounds like a movie waiting to happen) and out Evil!Booth sniper guy.

And Hanninator's demise
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:00 pm

I look forward to the sniper too! I hope there is a situation where Booth has to save Brennan (again). I love things like that! Guy saves girl, then (eventually) Guy gets girl. Love movies and TV shows like that! Smile
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:11 pm

I'm looking forward to a real relationship--not longing looks, not playing house--more substance, i.e., the nuts and bolts of life. Some magical sex would be OK too.

Also looking forward to Caroline's reaction to Booth's raghag!

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Im looking forward to the 5th Episode because after the 4th episode hopefully Brennan will have that epiphany from her supernatural murder case and Hannah will be gone and maybe just maybe we can start to see progression between BB.Fingers crossed!!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Also looking forward to Caroline's reaction to Booth's raghag!

Lol me toooo. I was just watching Judas on a Pole and thinking how much I LOVE Caroline, and I can't wait for her reaction too.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Ok-I'm really going to try to pull some positive back out...

I'm looking forward to Ep 4. That one really intrigues me. And this will sound bad-but I'm looking forward to the sniper arc-I wanna know who dies!! This is killing me!
#1 on the list though is when Journo-Barbie goes bye-bye.

I still don't like the idea of a Hodgela pregnancy right now, but I'm looking forward to those 2 being all cute and adorable together-and you know that baby will be adorable!! So I can roll with that one. Very Happy

Oh and I'm looking forward to Emily's directorial debut!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:06 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ok-I'm really going to try to pull some positive back out...

I'm looking forward to Ep 4. That one really intrigues me. And this will sound bad-but I'm looking forward to the sniper arc-I wanna know who dies!! This is killing me!

I think Daisy dies. Don't know when it is supposed to happen but Fisher is in Ep 3. Maybe Daisy's death is the prequel to Ep 4; Brennan just might see the similarities between them as she works on the remains!

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:11 am

I'm looking forward to ep 4 as well (sounds intriguing and anything that causes Brennan to have a rethink has gotta be good, right?)

I'm looking forward to seeing all the squinters again. Simultaneously wanting to hug Daisy and tape her mouth shut, wondering if Prozac really is the way forward with Fisher, seeing what random fact VNM gives us next, wondering if Clark will be able to handle all the "personal" information and relationships in the Jeffersonian (I can just hear him going, "I think I liked it better when you were not here!") and nice Wendell whose just really very nice...hope that sniper does not like to kill nice peeps!

I'm looking forward to seeing Booth's father and maybe learning more about his mother...and maybe we'll get to see more of Pops? (I'd love to know what Pops makes of starfire) And more of all the Booth clan...I hope Parker will be back (also wondering what he makes of starfire) and Jared? How are things going with Padme? Are we invited to the wedding?

HH tweeted about the possibility of a Christmas eppy...I I love you the Christmas eps! (Dear Santa, this year I have been very good (mostly) and would like to request a special gift...not for me you understand...but a friend of mine is a reporter and would love to be a war correspondent in Timbuktu. D'ya think you could make my her wish come true? Thanx Santa. Love Tink x.)

I would love to see GordonGordon again...Think he needs to have more of a chat with Brennan this time around!

HH has also said that since Brennan's note didn't come up in Diggy's trial eppy...he supposed he'd be the one stuck with addressing it this time around. I'd love to know what's in that infernal note! I know it's not going to be the lovey-dovey sap fest that has graced many a fanfic...I just want to know what it says (I'm nosey like that! Very Happy )

I'm looking forward to seeing Diggy again and the new sinister sniper!

I'm looking forward to Booth and Brennan going undercover again.

I'm hoping Brennan and Angela have more screen time together this season. Angela really needs to get back to her Season 1 best and tell Brennan to get with Booth before we all have enough pent up frustration to power a small mid-western city!

I'm looking forward to seeing Cam again! I love it when she has to deal with crazy experiments and she's got that look on her face that says, "Oh! I SO don't get paid enough for this!"

Annnnnd...I'm looking forward to Santa giving my friend starfire that nice Christmas prezzie. So we can all have a Merry Christmas and start the new Bones year off without all the heart failure and the Hart FAILure and the affraid at the sides.

Wow! I'm really not looking forward to much am I ? Razz
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:42 am

Oh yes, Clark. In the middle of Booth/Brennan/journo-Barbie drama. Can we please hire him full time at least through the journo barbie arc? Because I would SO pay good money just to hear him say "I liked it better when you 2 were gone" LMAO!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:06 am

YES POSITIVITY WOOHOO! (:

I am looking forward to:
1) New episodes again. Gosh, I wonder how many times I can rewatch the episodes before I start reciting their lines? :/
2) Getting the journobabe over and done with. Don't like the storyline but I am interested to see how the storyline plays out. Also, I have a feeling the episodes after that will be goooddddddd.
3) Finding out who got killed! And the whole Booth-evil thing. Totally cool.
4) Episode 4. Not a fan of supernatural happenings but I am interested to see how this idea translates on screen.
5) GordonGordon. I prefer him as a therapist over Sweets. Not to say I do not adore Sweets, I do.
6) I hope we will have more character development! Very Happy

Okay, for now, here's it.

I LOVE POSITIVITY! (it's a word btw.)

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:29 am

1). Sniper! I always find the serial killer arcs intriguing. I think it is about time we get a new one. I'm really curious about how "evil booth" will effect everyone

2). Seeing Daisy and Brennan working together in the Maluku Islands. I know she can be annoying sometimes but I just can't help but heart Daisy. She is just so adorable, and her and Sweets are just ridiculously cute. I really hope she isn't the one to get killed, although I'm prepared for it because I know it would make the most sense because her death would have the biggest impression on Brennan out of all my dear squinterns.

3). Hodgela adorableness. The pregnancy story is Cliche, I know, but it's realistic if her goal is 1 million babies. It will make for some sweet moments, and possibly force Brennan to think more about family and her own desire to have a child that she seemed to have forgotten after the Booth/Coma thing.

4.) Episode 4, although I hope it's not really supernatural. I'm sure the writers will find a logical way in the end to explain why it feels like she is solving her own murder. The concept i intriguing.

5. Seeing Brennan attempt to be down with the Guidos. lol.

Really besides the SO, which I'm not overly concerned about besides the fact that I want Brennan's character development to come from a deeper place then jealousy, everything sounds good. I don't know how the writers are going to play that out and I like how the writers have developed Brennan so far,so I'm still very optimistic.

Cordelia
Cordelia
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:47 am

Cordelia wrote:1). Sniper! I always find the serial killer arcs intriguing. I think it is about time we get a new one. I'm really curious about how "evil booth" will effect everyone

2). Seeing Daisy and Brennan working together in the Maluku Islands. I know she can be annoying sometimes but I just can't help but heart Daisy. She is just so adorable, and her and Sweets are just ridiculously cute. I really hope she isn't the one to get killed, although I'm prepared for it because I know it would make the most sense because her death would have the biggest impression on Brennan out of all my dear squinterns.

3). Hodgela adorableness. The pregnancy story is Cliche, I know, but it's realistic if her goal is 1 million babies. It will make for some sweet moments, and possibly force Brennan to think more about family and her own desire to have a child that she seemed to have forgotten after the Booth/Coma thing.

4.) Episode 4, although I hope it's not really supernatural. I'm sure the writers will find a logical way in the end to explain why it feels like she is solving her own murder. The concept i intriguing.

Really besides the SO, which I'm not overly concerned about besides the fact that I want Brennan's character development to come from a deeper place then jealousy, everything sounds good. I don't know how the writers are going to play that out and I like how the writers have developed Brennan so far,so I'm still very optimistic.

WELCOME OPTIMISTIC ONE. We are happy to have you on board.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:59 am

Pat wrote:
Cordelia wrote:1). Sniper! I always find the serial killer arcs intriguing. I think it is about time we get a new one. I'm really curious about how "evil booth" will effect everyone

WELCOME OPTIMISTIC ONE. We are happy to have you on board.

Thankyou Very Happy
Cordelia
Cordelia
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:20 am

I'd like to see a father-daughter heart to heart between Brennan and Max. After all, Brennan's parents had a loving marriage all the time she was growing up. Instead of Angela, I'd like to see Brennan turn to her father for romantic advice and have him give Booth his stamp of approval. That might cut two ways for Brennan but at least it would get her to think which she hasn't been doing much of lately.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:26 am

elyon wrote:I'd like to see a father-daughter heart to heart between Brennan and Max. After all, Brennan's parents had a loving marriage all the time she was growing up. Instead of Angela, I'd like to see Brennan turn to her father for romantic advice and have him give Booth his stamp of approval. That might cut two ways for Brennan but at least it would get her to think which she hasn't been doing much of lately.

Emily said that she would do some thinking in Maluku and would regret turning him down. I'm still kind of feeling optimistic about the 4th episode because she might of a chance to rethink her life and her relationship with Booth.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:57 am

One of them said the 4th would change the way Brennan 'approaches' Booth. That could mean anything from she suddenly doesn't confide in him anymore to she rushes to his apartment naked. I vote for the latter. I'd really look forward to seeing that.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:01 am

elyon wrote:One of them said the 4th would change the way Brennan 'approaches' Booth. That could mean anything from she suddenly doesn't confide in him anymore to she rushes to his apartment naked. I vote for the latter. I'd really look forward to seeing that.

We have seen things much more unrealistic...
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:07 am

elyon wrote:One of them said the 4th would change the way Brennan 'approaches' Booth. That could mean anything from she suddenly doesn't confide in him anymore to she rushes to his apartment naked. I vote for the latter. I'd really look forward to seeing that.

At least it will be an opportunity for her to do some thinking. Very Happy
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum