Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What we are looking forward to in S6?

+18
geraghtyvl
Gea
joybrennan
tinkrella
dreamerktm411
19ana89
Murphs93
boreanazlover82
katharine
HermioneGirl101
elyon
jsgemini
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
Beliskner
treble21
future_anthro
jro54
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What we are looking forward to in S6? Empty What we are looking forward to in S6?

Post by jro54 Fri May 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Okay. Since everyone is getting all bent out of shape about this third parties nonsense, I think we should talk about more positive things and share what we ARE looking forward to next season like...
*Booth's past. (His family and his inner demons).
*Brennan's desire to have a baby.
*New interns (HH tweeted something about a deaf or bipolar intern)
*The new nemesis (I def think GD will come back and maybe we will meet her accomplice)

That's all I can think of...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

What we are looking forward to in S6? Empty Re: What we are looking forward to in S6?

Post by future_anthro Fri May 28, 2010 7:57 pm

jro54 wrote:*Booth's past.
*The new nemesis/more GD
That's about all i'm looking forward too.

Oh and of course the reunion!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

What we are looking forward to in S6? Empty Re: What we are looking forward to in S6?

Post by treble21 Fri May 28, 2010 8:59 pm

future_anthro wrote:
jro54 wrote:*Booth's past.
*The new nemesis/more GD
That's about all i'm looking forward too.

Oh and of course the reunion!

OMG I am all about the reunion.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat May 29, 2010 1:21 am

treble21 wrote:OMG I am all about the reunion.

I soooo don't want to get dissapointed, I not going to expect anything spectacular, at least that way I'll be twice as happy when ''something'' happens.

TBH I'm really looking forward to a season without B/B having a BF/GF other then eachother ofc. I'd rather have them stick to the very close friendship / ust then having another bluefish sultan in the picture, we've been there, done that and it just makes me feel depressed while watching.

I'm ready to watch Bones again and compliment on a well done episode then whine all the time.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat May 29, 2010 1:32 am

I want Bones to get back on track in S6.
I want the feel of the 1st couple seasons back. I want to get rid of sad, lovesick puppy, we can't be together B&B, and just get together, get happy, and go back to kicking ass. TNT is replaying S1 right now, and as we were watching the Man in the SUV last night, I made the comment that I really miss the dynamics of those older episodes. It's really like a completely different show. I know we can't go back to S1, but wow, it was written WAY better. It feels like now instead of BONES, we have As The B&B World Turns or something equally rediculous.
What I'm getting at is less relationship drama/angst and more of what the show really is.
Let's explore Booth's past. Let's get a new insane serial killer that makes Diggy look like the Easter Bunny. Let's explore Brennan's desire to have a baby-as long as it's done right. It has to be Booth's-and no artificial insemination crap. Let Booth man up and make a direct deposit. But most of all, let's keep the team together. Let the characters continue to grow and develop and PROGRESS. That's all I ask for Very Happy
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat May 29, 2010 1:39 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote: Let Booth man up and make a direct deposit.

made me LOL Very Happy drunken
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat May 29, 2010 2:23 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I want Bones to get back on track in S6.
I want the feel of the 1st couple seasons back. I want to get rid of sad, lovesick puppy, we can't be together B&B, and just get together, get happy, and go back to kicking ass. TNT is replaying S1 right now, and as we were watching the Man in the SUV last night, I made the comment that I really miss the dynamics of those older episodes. It's really like a completely different show. I know we can't go back to S1, but wow, it was written WAY better. It feels like now instead of BONES, we have As The B&B World Turns or something equally rediculous.
What I'm getting at is less relationship drama/angst and more of what the show really is.
Let's explore Booth's past. Let's get a new insane serial killer that makes Diggy look like the Easter Bunny. Let's explore Brennan's desire to have a baby-as long as it's done right. It has to be Booth's-and no artificial insemination crap. Let Booth man up and make a direct deposit. But most of all, let's keep the team together. Let the characters continue to grow and develop and PROGRESS. That's all I ask for Very Happy
I agree with everything, especially with: BB getting together, be happy and making a baby without artificial insemination crap. Twisted Evil
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Sat May 29, 2010 8:09 am

I'm looking forward to the reunion. I'm thinking they're gonna be a little ackward with each other but cute.

Having an intern that is deaf would be quite interesting. I could see Brennan going two ways with that: She will either be fluent in sign language and everyone else will have a problem communicating (it'd be fun to see Hodgin's interactions) or she will be her typical odd self and will speak real loud and slow(Booth would mock her, sayin something like they're deaf, not retarded.)

It would be great to see Booth's past. Maybe a new half-sibling is how it slams back in his life, like finding out he has a half-sister from his Dad and she hunts Booth down to meet him and tell him his Dad died or is sick.

I completely agree with the "direct deposit" with the baby talk & I really look forward to and hope a little more commitment is made between B&B.

I would love to see a new killer, a new bigger & better GD. I know this sounds cruel & evil but I think Brennan is overdue to be injured. It'd be nice if Brennan got a good ass-kicking and Booth gets to play the white knight again. Brennan needs some hospital time with a lovin protective Booth by her side.
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat May 29, 2010 8:28 am

Brennan needs to realize that decisions have consequences and that her decision to encourage Booth back into the army by running away again herself was maybe a bad move. I would so like to see Brennan remorseful, guilty, desperate or completely breaking down. The one brief scene with Angela and a teary last glance at Booth in the finale wasn't enough. That ice cold 'Maybe it's for the best' shocked me. And she looked so self-satisfied in the scene where she told Booth she was accepting the Indonesia gig that I wanted to smack her. Apart from that last glance, she didn't seemed too upset at the airport. Hell, if her worries are that Booth might be injured on a case, shouldn't she worry a bit that he's going off to a war zone?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sat May 29, 2010 8:38 am

I want to see the reunion, of course. That goes without saying!
I also think it's time for a new serial killer, someone with much more power than Epps, Gormagon, or Diggy.
And I want a Booth-saving-Brennan scene. Definitely.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat May 29, 2010 10:29 am

stumbled across this pic on tumblr *credit forensicmama, don't know who made it but it's brilliant and made me laugh. Wink

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Beliskner on Sat May 29, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar omg)
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sat May 29, 2010 10:44 am

Beliskner wrote:stumbled across this pic on tumblr *credit forensicmama, din't know who made it but it's brilliant and made me laugh. Wink

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
AWESOME!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sat May 29, 2010 2:06 pm

I'm really looking forward to seeing Booth return from the desert with a great tan..... DB looks great with a tan, huh, ladies????!!!!!!

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 Sat May 29, 2010 2:22 pm

The only thing I want for season 6 is for Booth and Bones to get together!!! Very Happy
Enough is enough!

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Sun May 30, 2010 7:02 am

I'd like to add that I am looking forward to Brennan returning to her eco-warrior look. For some reason, I always liked that look on her.
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun May 30, 2010 7:22 am

And some of those great ethnic clothes and jewelry from season 1. Note to Booth: the best gift from Afghanistan apart from you in one piece is some Bhadakshani lapis lazuli jewelry.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Sun May 30, 2010 7:24 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I want Bones to get back on track in S6.

Best use of the phrase man up I've ever heard! And totally agree with everything you said

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sun May 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Wasn't it said before that B&B are possibly finally getting together is S6? I don't know... I'm looking forward to EVERYTHING! Very Happy But if they do get together, THAT'S what I wanna see! lol.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sun May 30, 2010 12:44 pm

The first episode! I'm sure I'll have a heart attack before it's released.

And, by the way, Beliskner, that picture is amazing.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon May 31, 2010 3:54 am

19ana89 wrote:Wasn't it said before that B&B are possibly finally getting together is S6? I don't know... I'm looking forward to EVERYTHING! Very Happy But if they do get together, THAT'S what I wanna see! lol.

They say that every year, and so far it hasn't happened so I wouldn't hold my breath. Emily said she and Hart were discussing the possibilty for season 6 but talking about it doesn't mean they will actually do it. Just another way to keep the audience hanging on
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon May 31, 2010 6:34 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
19ana89 wrote:Wasn't it said before that B&B are possibly finally getting together is S6? I don't know... I'm looking forward to EVERYTHING! Very Happy But if they do get together, THAT'S what I wanna see! lol.

They say that every year, and so far it hasn't happened so I wouldn't hold my breath. Emily said she and Hart were discussing the possibilty for season 6 but talking about it doesn't mean they will actually do it. Just another way to keep the audience hanging on
Exactly. And I won't believe any it until I actually see them being together.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon May 31, 2010 7:21 am

For the love of god....they better spray tan emily b/c no way she spends a year on those islands and comes back being pale as a ghost! David is usually tan...so a little more wont hurt him. Very Happy

-I'm looking forward to his reaction to her new hair. Emily said she will keep it for bones. We probably wont even get a reaction...but it would be nice.

-I'm looking forward to the new interns and how they will play into the dynamic and also if we get a glimpse of the FBI agent/forensic person that replaced BB. It would be funny if we got to see their replacements.

I have to agree that I hope they get back to the season one type vibe they had going on. But then again, BB are so far from that that in regards to them, it would be hard. But they deff can get back to solid cases.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon May 31, 2010 7:23 am

mereva wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:

Exactly. And I won't believe any it until I actually see them being together.

DITTO! Evil or Very Mad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon May 31, 2010 7:23 am

I wonder if they're going to continue with Cam having a boyfriend. That was another blip on the SO screen that never went anywhere.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Mon May 31, 2010 9:19 am

elyon wrote:I wonder if they're going to continue with Cam having a boyfriend. That was another blip on the SO screen that never went anywhere.
Yet.. they were kind of focused elsewhere for now. If it's never mentioned again then we should question it.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum