Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyndi Lauper "Avalon" back in Bones

+13
heirofloki
treble21
19ana89
mereva
Cordelia
bones206
kokonut_soda
RubyRuby
ShannonQuinn
MI_Bonesgirl
elyon
jro54
kat0505
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cyndi Lauper "Avalon" back in Bones Empty Cyndi Lauper "Avalon" back in Bones

Post by kat0505 Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:56 am

Hart talked about the possibility, but he was saying then that it was not that easy to have her back because even if she was available one day the technical organisation of the episode shooting was requiring more time. It seems here it would be more than a possibility now.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

In a recent interview with San Diego Gay & Lesbian News, Cyndi Lauper revealed a few details about her new reality show and her return to the Fox series Bones.

“Also, I’m going to reprise my role as Avalon Harmonia on “Bones” this coming season. I am going to do a few episodes. Shoot the first one in late October.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Cyndi Lauper "Avalon" back in Bones Empty Re: Cyndi Lauper "Avalon" back in Bones

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:59 am

Ooh. yay! I like Avalon. Maybe she can give us some hope for B&B. cheers
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Cyndi Lauper "Avalon" back in Bones Empty Re: Cyndi Lauper "Avalon" back in Bones

Post by elyon Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:02 am

She'll probably tell Booth that Hannah is totally the wrong woman for him.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:06 am

Yes, I can also see something good coming out of this!
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:08 am

elyon wrote:She'll probably tell Booth that Hannah is totally the wrong woman for him.

She says they will shoot the episode in late October, which means it will air a couple months after that, pressumbly when Hannah has already left. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:08 am

Depending on how she's defines 'late October' that would be either epi9 or epi10, probably right around or just after the time Hannah vamooses back into her return to sender box.

The only problem with hoping that Avalon helps push B&B together is that Hart originally said the story they were holding for her was basically a stand-alone episode. But if she's going to be in more than one, maybe they've decided to pull her into the whole B&B romance mess. She certainly was a factor in Harbingers. Another indication that the romance is still going to be at the front of the action and not peddled back.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:29 am

A few epsiodes??? cheers cheers cheers
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ShannonQuinn Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:10 am

Yeah! I loved Cyndi's part as Avalon. Hopefully she will be able to make Brennan more aware of her feelings for Booth.

Better yet...I'm picturing a duet with Brennan and Avalon singing Girls Jus Wanna Have Fun! Laughing
ShannonQuinn
ShannonQuinn
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Say What You Want : I am a crime show junkie! I love them all, especially BONES!! I also love NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI NY, Criminal Minds, Rizzoli & Isles, Law & Order SVU, Cold Case (sad that it was canceled), The Mentalist, and many more.
Registration date : 2010-03-12

https://www.facebook.com/ShannonCQuinn

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:37 am

Excellent news!! Can't wait. cheers thumbsup

Last edited by RubyRuby on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : temporary inability to spell simple words)
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kokonut_soda Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:59 pm

ShannonQuinn wrote:Better yet...I'm picturing a duet with Brennan and Avalon singing Girls Jus Wanna Have Fun! Laughing

YES! thumbsup
kokonut_soda
kokonut_soda
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Don't kick the baby!
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:39 pm

kokonut_soda wrote:
ShannonQuinn wrote:Better yet...I'm picturing a duet with Brennan and Avalon singing Girls Jus Wanna Have Fun! Laughing

YES! thumbsup

THAT would provide some much needed frivolity for our favourite Doctor. Orrrrr, B&B could dance to Time after Time in Brennan's kitchen....oohhh how my corny, broken, shippy heart and romantic imagination behaves.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Hmmmm, maybe she's the new serial killer.....
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 am

bones206 wrote:Hmmmm, maybe she's the new serial killer.....

This would make me very sad No
Cordelia
Cordelia
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 am

bones206 wrote:Hmmmm, maybe she's the new serial killer.....
Of course she is! Twisted Evil And Gordon Gordon is her apprentice! Twisted Evil loco
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:43 am

YES!!!!! I was hoping they'd bring her back! I love Avalon!cheers cheers I can't wait to see her! Maybe she'll chew them out for not getting together! lol.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:11 am

I don't really think she'll be a serial killer, but wasn't Booth trying to arrest her right before he went to go save Brennan? *I may be wrong, it's been a while since I've watched the episode
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:14 am

bones206 wrote:I don't really think she'll be a serial killer, but wasn't Booth trying to arrest her right before he went to go save Brennan? *I may be wrong, it's been a while since I've watched the episode

yes he was, as a suspect in her sisters murder, which by the end of the episode she had been cleared of.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:16 am

Yeah, I don't think she's the serial killer. Though it would make an interesting twist.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:18 am

treble21 wrote:
bones206 wrote:I don't really think she'll be a serial killer, but wasn't Booth trying to arrest her right before he went to go save Brennan? *I may be wrong, it's been a while since I've watched the episode

yes she was, as a suspect in her sisters murder, which by the end of the episode she had been cleared of.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks for the clear-up!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:42 am

Earlier this year, Hart said that she would only be in one episode and that she would "stand alone", but now, it seems as though she might appear in more than one episode. I sooo hope that they bring her into the B&B romance mess. Maybe she will tell Booth that Hannah isn't the right woman for him. cheers cheers
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 pm

I love CL but ... uh, guess I could live without Harmonia. Oh, well, another for the greek chorus. She'll keep Angela company there.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 pm

I see CL as the the first positive spoiler/news for this season. I like her.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:50 pm

mereva wrote:I see CL as the the first positive spoiler/news for this season. I like her.

Yes exactly!
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:26 pm

RubyRuby wrote:
mereva wrote:I see CL as the the first positive spoiler/news for this season. I like her.

Yes exactly!

I agree too, as my mind drifts back to last seasons opener as she says "this all works out eventually...." It dam well better!!!!!!!!!!!
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:34 am

Nothing like alittle tarot magic to get HH out of his mess of a reset - bring on Avalon! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next