Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Fall Party

+16
MI_Bonesgirl
HaileyBabyU
the beaver1965
crzy4bones
Manjachka
RubyRuby
IheartB&B
mereva
bones fan 99
geraghtyvl
joybrennan
tinkrella
jro54
CanadianBones
bailey
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fox Fall Party - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by tinkrella Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:22 am

I watched the critic interviews. Nothing new really. I actually got a bit of hope from hart. He says all these great things about Hannah but then says "but, she's not brennan....and that will be what this season will contend with." That's exactly the point of Hannah. I've said it all along and I will keep saying. She's great. She's wonderful. She's the type of girl booth could be with for 40 or 50 years. BUT at the end of the day, she's not the love of his life. She's not brennan. Booth will realize that (eventually) who knows, maybe he'll have help from Hannah in that department. Women generally know when a guy is in love with someone else. It's painfully obvious. In the meantime, brennan will realize she could actually lose booth....and she'll be fighting with whether she should just be happy for him or if she should stand up for her man and realize love is worth it. IMO. There is nothing to freak out over. It may take an entire season. Or it may not. Who knows. But, realistically, you don't introduce a third party love triangle for no reason. The whole point is to move the story forward somehow.

I'm just going to give hart and emily the benefit of the doubt and give the storyline a chance. The show can only be what you make of it at this point.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:23 am

That's the impression I got, too, treble. Since I wasn't around when Cam and Sweets first came on I don't know what went down with them. I get the not liking Cam, since her and Booth had a past and then they got back together, but I'm baffled on the Sweets things...because he cracked me up from the very start....

And tink...that's exactly how I look at it...on paper, she's the perfect woman for Booth...fun, flirty, smart, independent, beautiful....but in the long run, she's not what completes Booth. And I just had a flash back to that scene in"Fools Rush In" when the Matthew Perry character declares that the girl was "everything I never knew I wanted"

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:18 am

Manjachka wrote:
jro54 wrote:I simply can't enjoy anything about my favorite show anymore knowing that Hannah will probably be around for whole season. No No No
For whole season? OMG, so GREAT!!!! Thank you HH! bowdown

...but she will probably only be in 5 or 6 episodes...so don't get to excited because you probably won't even see her that much.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:25 am

tinkrella wrote:I watched the critic interviews. Nothing new really. I actually got a bit of hope from hart. He says all these great things about Hannah but then says "but, she's not brennan....and that will be what this season will contend with." That's exactly the point of Hannah. I've said it all along and I will keep saying. She's great. She's wonderful. She's the type of girl booth could be with for 40 or 50 years. BUT at the end of the day, she's not the love of his life. She's not brennan. Booth will realize that (eventually) who knows, maybe he'll have help from Hannah in that department. Women generally know when a guy is in love with someone else. It's painfully obvious. In the meantime, brennan will realize she could actually lose booth....and she'll be fighting with whether she should just be happy for him or if she should stand up for her man and realize love is worth it. IMO. There is nothing to freak out over. It may take an entire season. Or it may not. Who knows. But, realistically, you don't introduce a third party love triangle for no reason. The whole point is to move the story forward somehow.

I'm just going to give hart and emily the benefit of the doubt and give the storyline a chance. The show can only be what you make of it at this point.

Where is the interview with Hart?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:27 am

jro54 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:I watched the critic interviews. Nothing new really. I actually got a bit of hope from hart. He says all these great things about Hannah but then says "but, she's not brennan....and that will be what this season will contend with." That's exactly the point of Hannah. I've said it all along and I will keep saying. She's great. She's wonderful. She's the type of girl booth could be with for 40 or 50 years. BUT at the end of the day, she's not the love of his life. She's not brennan. Booth will realize that (eventually) who knows, maybe he'll have help from Hannah in that department. Women generally know when a guy is in love with someone else. It's painfully obvious. In the meantime, brennan will realize she could actually lose booth....and she'll be fighting with whether she should just be happy for him or if she should stand up for her man and realize love is worth it. IMO. There is nothing to freak out over. It may take an entire season. Or it may not. Who knows. But, realistically, you don't introduce a third party love triangle for no reason. The whole point is to move the story forward somehow.

Where is the interview with Hart?

( all the other interviews are up in the home of the spoilers thread as well)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:42 am

jro54 wrote:...but she will probably only be in 5 or 6 episodes...so don't get to excited because you probably won't even see her that much.
Honey, don’t worry about me.
I'm happy when Booth is happy. And thanks to Hannah I hope see more happy Booth.
I'm so tired. All season 5 (thanks to Brennan) Booth was mopey, lost puppy.
More Booth/Hannah please! cheers

Last edited by Manjachka on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : Booth/DB team
I love Booth/Hannah
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:44 am

Thanks Treble!

"She's not Brennan...and that is what this season will contend with." Very Happy And I saw the interview with Emily again...and she just says, "through" the season, which could just mean throught the season so far. It doesn't mean that Hannah will stay for the whole season.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:49 am

Manjachka, Since we are greatly in the minority here, I so agree with you.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 am

Off Topic. Maybe someone can answer this for me. Since only a certain number of households have these NIELSEN boxes, how can we verify that 10 million viewers watch Bones like HH states? Just curious !!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 2Tup so very very true
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:35 am

the beaver1965 wrote:Off Topic. Maybe someone can answer this for me. Since only a certain number of households have these NIELSEN boxes, how can we verify that 10 million viewers watch Bones like HH states? Just curious !!!!

the ratings are determined by the neilsen boxes, and the ratings say that Bones averaged about 9 million last year ( it peaked at about 12 million). How that determination is made, I have no idea.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:38 am

Looking forward to reading everyone's take on things as the show unfolds. Smile
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:45 am

treble21 wrote:
the beaver1965 wrote:Off Topic. Maybe someone can answer this for me. Since only a certain number of households have these NIELSEN boxes, how can we verify that 10 million viewers watch Bones like HH states? Just curious !!!!

the ratings are determined by the neilsen boxes, and the ratings say that Bones averaged about 9 million last year ( it peaked at about 12 million). How that determination is made, I have no idea.

If you go to nieslen site they'll take you through the formula of how they do it. Since my thing is story analysis, not statistical analysis, (English, not math)I didn't even try reading it. Razz
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:34 am

I'm holding onto one HH quote from the summer this is paraphrased not an exact quote "Hannah is lovely, lovable everything a man could want BUT she's not Brennan and that is what we are contending with this season"

Yup should write that on the board next to the computer.... and maybe I'll chant it before each episode.....
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:00 am

joybrennan wrote:Looking forward to reading everyone's take on things as the show unfolds. Smile

Your avi looks good Joy. Glad you're using it. Wink

Back on topic ... I could've slapped Hart when he gave a decisive answer to how many episodes the serial killer would be in without even being asked. Lol.

And he said the Brennan episode would be the one after the one that's prepping now which we'll see sides for on Friday ... so 8 days after that, we should get the Brennan centric sides.

Also very excited as to Avalon's part in all this. Especially the timing ... Hart admitted he's bad at linear thinking (or else that he likes messing with us on this stuff) but he said Brennan's solving her murder would be episode 7, then Avalon makes a very important statement in episode 8. All part of the Hannah/Brennan/Booth triangle falling apart.

And Emily and Hart talking about Hannah being warm and likeable actually makes me feel better. If she's nice, and is nice to Brennan about all this (especially after she starts figuring out the relationship that Booth/Brennan have) it'll be easier for me to watch I think.

Sorry about putting so much into one post ... long day. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 am

And he said the Brennan episode would be the one after the one that's prepping now which we'll see sides for on Friday ... so 8 days after that, we should get the Brennan centric sides.

If the Brennan episode is #7, then the next sides we get are the Brennan episode...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:24 am

crzy4bones wrote:

If the Brennan episode is #7, then the next sides we get are the Brennan episode...

Oooh, ok, I originially thought that but then for some reason I was thinking the last one's we got were from episode 5. Awesome. Then if Hart is right about the order, these sides should be up this Friday. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:01 pm

Neilson has the most confusing formula ever and it is probably going to change in the near future because of the high instance of DVR and online viewers. Bones is actually the only show I watch live anymore. sad, but true. (well, not sad for bones!!)

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:25 pm

We used to be a Neilson family. My mom said we received a Neilson paper to fill out, but she isn't sure if everyone gets the paper an then they decide based on what you filled out or if its random. Not sure, hard to know if you are even part of it. Let alone figure it all out in ratings/viewership of a show.

And Bones is the only show I watch live too, besides the Office. But they happen on the same night so i only watch tv on one night.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:59 pm

what's interesting is they are starting to look at on-line viewing also, but it's a separate count.

(as I'm typing this I'm wondering if the topic is being derailed...)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:01 pm

bailey wrote:

And Emily and Hart talking about Hannah being warm and likeable actually makes me feel better. If she's nice, and is nice to Brennan about all this (especially after she starts figuring out the relationship that Booth/Brennan have) it'll be easier for me to watch I think.

Me too! I just keep thinking how we have to 'like her' cause she's so perfect but still not good enough for Booth to kinda re-prove his 'love'/feelings for Brennan
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:16 pm

^At first, I kinda hope they would make Hannah to be a really mean and bitchy because I don't want to like Hannah...and don't want to start thinking that perhaps she is better for Booth than Brennan is...But if you think about it (and as she starts figuring out the type of relationship B&B have) she could be an advantage for them...and I wouldn't want to see Booth try to convince himself that he's in love with someone whose bitchy and mean.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:24 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:
bailey wrote:

Me too! I just keep thinking how we have to 'like her' cause she's so perfect but still not good enough for Booth to kinda re-prove his 'love'/feelings for Brennan

Oh, hell no! We DO NOT have to like her. Tolerate her presence because the end justifies the means, MAYBE. LIKE HER? [Only admins are allowed to see this link]LIKE HER?!!! [Only admins are allowed to see this link] HART HANSON [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:33 pm

joybrennan wrote:
bones fan 99 wrote:
bailey wrote:

Oh, hell no! We DO NOT have to like her. Tolerate her presence because the end justifies the means, MAYBE. LIKE HER? [Only admins are allowed to see this link]LIKE HER?!!! [Only admins are allowed to see this link] HART HANSON [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Its funny, the more they keep telling us that we'll like her, the more I DISLIKE her. Now Emily is in on it too. Nope, not gonna happen, not now, not at the end of the series when/if Brennan and Booth live happily ever after, not ever! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Suspect shoot
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:26 pm

LOL I can't possibly imagine LIKING Hannah. Even if she is the reason BB get together. Even if she hangs around after she and Booth break up and is a friendly/warm/funny person. I don't care about her character whatsoever, I cannot envisage anything changing my dislike of her whatsoever, and I liked Cam and Sweets early on too. I think it's probably because I dislike the entire SO storyline and will never agree that it was right or necessary, even if it gets BB together.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next