Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Fall Party

+16
MI_Bonesgirl
HaileyBabyU
the beaver1965
crzy4bones
Manjachka
RubyRuby
IheartB&B
mereva
bones fan 99
geraghtyvl
joybrennan
tinkrella
jro54
CanadianBones
bailey
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fox Fall Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by 192630 Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:42 pm

The interviewer was not professional at all. I love Emily's hair. I would like to see the whole outfit. I did not like the 'Hannah throughout the season statement' and 'Booth in love'.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:36 pm

The interviewer really failed. Couldn't they find someone else?
I'd like to see pictures of the event.
192630 wrote:I did not like the 'Hannah throughout the season statement' and 'Booth in love'.
Oh well.. Why should my worst predictions about BB come true?.. Now I could say with a clear conscience "I told you so" but somehow it doesn't make me feel good, not at all... No Because I wanted to be proved wrong! No No
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by IheartB&B Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Okay going into this season I was very positive even regarding Hannah however with Emily's comment I'm now feeling very very apprehensive. I will still watch but I seriously seriously want confirmation as to when Hannah will leave or will she be there for the entire season.

IheartB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Throughout the season puke

Emily talking about Brennan being mad about Booth being puke in love. "I'm happy for him becasue I love him, but I think there's some jealously." pale

Yuck. Back to my self-imposed Season 6 excile
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Bonesspoilerblog has all the little interview's the cast did on the red carpet.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:19 pm

jro54 wrote:I simply can't enjoy anything about my favorite show anymore knowing that Hannah will probably be around for whole season. No No No
For whole season? OMG, so GREAT!!!! Thank you HH! bowdown
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : Booth/DB team
I love Booth/Hannah
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:27 pm

"Throughout the season" doesn't mean the WHOLE season..it just means we don't learn about her in just one episode. Kinda like "dirt" doesn't mean anything to Hodgins...your Brennan would be soooo disappointed that you all jumped to conclusions without having all the facts...

And where was David? Sad TJ is just so darn cute...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:45 pm

You are so right!!! TJ is just the THE BOMB. Cute and classy. LOVE HIM.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Manjachka wrote:
jro54 wrote:I simply can't enjoy anything about my favorite show anymore knowing that Hannah will probably be around for whole season. No No No

Yep, Booth is gonna have a lot of sessions with Sweets talking about Raghag and trying to understand how he could have been havng sex with and infatuated by a murderous Russian spy. Razz

I'm going with this because otherwise season six could end up being the FINAL season. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:18 am

Ok after rewatching Emilys interview I feel better. She just said "through" the season. As tinkrella said Emily just means through the episodes we've already done. Honestly I doubt even Hart know exactly how long Hannah will last. She's there to forward this story and will remain only as long as she's useful.

It amazes me how fast and passionately ppl fly off the handle over nothing. Wish I'd never pointed her remark out last night.

On another note the futon critic has interviews up from the party with ED and Hh. I'm can't access then from my phone but wanted to let you guys know they were there. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by HaileyBabyU Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:47 am

I know people will kill me for saying this, but I so love the fact Booth is getting a girlfriend.
I am not a shipper of Booth/Brennan, so it doesn't matter if they get together or not, but we all can tell that Booth & Brennan do love each other (some how). But I like to see a little rumble before things smooth out! Cool
HaileyBabyU
HaileyBabyU

Number of posts : 24
Say What You Want : Hiya all!!
Registration date : 2010-09-09

https://www.facebook.com/unofficialdavidboreanazsite

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:00 am

HaileyBabyU wrote:I know people will kill me for saying this, but I so love the fact Booth is getting a girlfriend.
I am not a shipper of Booth/Brennan, so it doesn't matter if they get together or not, but we all can tell that Booth & Brennan do love each other (some how). But I like to see a little rumble before things smooth out! Cool
No one's going to kill you for posting a different, respectfully said opinion - which yours is. Smile Welcome. to the Aby! Smile
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:13 am

All I'm gonna say is....UGH.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:23 am

bailey wrote:

On another note the futon critic has interviews up from the party with ED and Hh. I'm can't access then from my phone but wanted to let you guys know they were there. Smile

here!! Thanks Very Happy

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:28 am

HaileyBabyU wrote:I know people will kill me for saying this, but I so love the fact Booth is getting a girlfriend.
Thank you!!! cheers
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:29 am

I do, too...mainly because I need some happy Booth....not the mopey, lost puppy one from last season. And whenever he's involved with someone it means we get half-naked Booth which is never a bad thing....LOL! And it's just an added benefit that maybe now Brennan will get a clue...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:33 am

this season will be like most of season 9 and 10 from JAG it seems, it took 5min for me to watch each episode and that was it. with ofc the exception of a few episodes, xmas and season ender Razz.

I have to say, I've been reading less and less spoilers and watched less Bones and I have peace with it, I honestly believe I can stop watching the new season till at least xmas break and then reevaluate.

but I doubt miss paparazzi will be around the whole season, that would effect the whole ''thing'' the serie is based on..it's not like a lot of people watch it because of the cases. If you want that plenty of CSI shows to watch ^^

Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:36 am

Manjachka wrote:

to bad it will crash and burn Twisted Evil

and I learned never to trust anything that comes out of his mounth loco
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:53 am

crzy4bones wrote:I do, too...mainly because I need some happy Booth....not the mopey, lost puppy one from last season. And whenever he's involved with someone it means we get half-naked Booth which is never a bad thing....LOL! And it's just an added benefit that maybe now Brennan will get a clue...
WORD!!! And half-naked Booth = AWESOME!!! Smile
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:19 am

I just have to add a little story here...I was talking to a friend of mine over the weekend, she has beena Bones fan since day one. She hasn't seen every episode over the years, but she has seen enough to consider it her favorite show. She does not have cable, so doesn't have access to all of the TNT reruns, and she has a family and 2 teenage daughters who are very involved in sports, and 4-H and several other extra curricular activites. She and her husband also own a medium sized farm, so there are various animals and chores that they must do every night.
Needless to say her TV time is fairly limited, she catches shows as she can. She missed the 1st run season finale last spring and saw it last week when Fox reran it. Now she and I have talked about the 100th and S5 storylines on and off, but I haven't said a word to her about the finale or upcoming "plots"
The 1st words out of her mouth after seeing the finale and seeing the new promos were "what the HELL are they doing to my show"???? she is also more of a Booth fan than a Brennan fan, but she wants them together.
My point is that it was nice to know of someone who doesn't rabidly follow the show, isn't on twitter and doesn't search for spoilers, who is most definitey NOT at all happy with the new storyline.. IMO that doesn't look good for ratings. Especially the longer Hannah is around.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:21 am

bailey wrote:Ok after rewatching Emilys interview I feel better. She just said "through" the season. As tinkrella said Emily just means through the episodes we've already done. Honestly I doubt even Hart know exactly how long Hannah will last. She's there to forward this story and will remain only as long as she's useful.

It amazes me how fast and passionately ppl fly off the handle over nothing. Wish I'd never pointed her remark out last night.

Yes. I really doubt Hannah is going to be around all season, I imagine she'll be gone by the halfway point. JMO though.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:44 am

Hiya Treble, Your favorite adversary here, HaHa. I just saw HH's interview with the Futon Critic and get the impression from what he said about JFD and TAMARA that K WINNICK(Hannah) is going to be around a lot longer than only half the season. JMHO!!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:57 am

and Bones will jump the shark, if it hasn't already
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:17 am

the beaver1965 wrote:Hiya Treble, Your favorite adversary here, HaHa. I just saw HH's interview with the Futon Critic and get the impression from what he said about JFD and TAMARA that K WINNICK(Hannah) is going to be around a lot longer than only half the season. JMHO!!!!

Funny how people can get different meanings from the same interview, I thought he was saying that it took years for people to like Cam and Sweets, and that was why he isn't sure that Hannah will be able to win over the audience ( because she isn't going to have that much time) But again it's perspective, no one associated with the show has confirmed anything about how long Hannah's going to be around, so we can all interpret it the way we want.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:21 am

the beaver1965 wrote:Hiya Treble, Your favorite adversary here, HaHa. I just saw HH's interview with the Futon Critic and get the impression from what he said about JFD and TAMARA that K WINNICK(Hannah) is going to be around a lot longer than only half the season. JMHO!!!!
Maybe we get happier Booth?! Thanks GOD! Smile
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content