Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones S6 Premiere: Watch, Wait, or Skip?

+25
future_anthro
TinkonBrink
bailey
dreamerktm411
virtualhorizon
jhi1005
Kasper
SnoopGirl
HermioneGirl101
i_heart_bones
treble21
Ankuuh
mereva
AMarty
bones fan 99
Lo
RubyRuby
Manjachka
LoveU2
katharine
DoctorB
mommahurley
joybrennan
crzy4bones
andreana22
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bones S6 Premiere: Watch it, Wait for Reactions, or Skip?

Bones S6 Premiere: Watch, Wait, or Skip? - Page 3 Vote_lcap62%Bones S6 Premiere: Watch, Wait, or Skip? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 97 ]
Bones S6 Premiere: Watch, Wait, or Skip? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Bones S6 Premiere: Watch, Wait, or Skip? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 11 ]
Bones S6 Premiere: Watch, Wait, or Skip? - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%Bones S6 Premiere: Watch, Wait, or Skip? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 44 ]
Bones S6 Premiere: Watch, Wait, or Skip? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Bones S6 Premiere: Watch, Wait, or Skip? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 156

Poll closed

Bones S6 Premiere: Watch, Wait, or Skip? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bones S6 Premiere: Watch, Wait, or Skip?

Post by Beliskner Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 am

Booth and Brennan just have to share one of their looks, like the one from Death in the Saddle, with Hannah walking in on a moment like that. it will probably be the end of her relationship with Booth.

If my bf would share those looks with a female friend, I would ask some serious questions.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Bones S6 Premiere: Watch, Wait, or Skip? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bones S6 Premiere: Watch, Wait, or Skip?

Post by bones fan 99 Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:49 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:I'm watching it!

Will I be jumping up early hours of the morning to watch it online?...You know, I probably will!
Why? Coz this is the only episode that we know Hannah appears in picture form only...on Booth's mobile phone. Next episode she shows up in person. This might be the only safe one to watch! Razz

Also...as much as I hate the SO storyline...and I really hate the SO storyline! And I hate that they had to make her a typical Booth Barbie doll...I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Barbie (yes, I know...it's a shocker! loco ) She meets this great guy (knowing nothing/virtually nothing of the years of pain and teetering on the brink that B&B have put themselves and us through) and she thinks he's worth a shot...he's worth a gamble...he's worth putting yourself out there for. In short she is Booth in the 100th.
But season six is the season where everyone is kidding themselves. Brennan is masking/realising/masking her feelings for Booth coz he's happy (as she told GG there's nothing she wouldn't do for him...including putting someone else’s happiness before your own. You are miserable but they are happy. That is what Booth has done for Jared and Brennan...that is love.) Booth is kidding himself that he's happy and he must feel responsible for Hannah taking a gamble on him...moving to DC to be with him, moving her job (something she said she wouldn't do) and that is why he has her move in with him. (Coz that's what Booth does, takes on everyone else’s responsibilities...look at Jared.)
The only one who's not kidding themselves is Hannah. Poor girl. I still want to drop an anvil on her...but in a pitying "I feel sorry for you" kind of way! Very Happy This whole thing is gonna blow like a lit match in a firework factory. affraid

The premier might be the only eppy that I can watch without shouting at the screen or feeling sick!...Then again... scratch

SO very very true!!!!!!!!
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveU2 Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:30 pm

RubyRuby wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
LoveU2 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:Watching it...and I am excited. I am not going to let other people's opinions decide my tv viewing habits...

confused I don't think anyone is trying to influence anyone's viewing habits. Speaking for myself - I've decided not to watch based on how I feel about what's going on - and I've voiced my opinion how I feel, and why I think not watching is a good idea. Other people voice why they like what's happening and/or why they plan on watching. It's that why this is a forum?
then why do you constantly voice your opinion on any positive post poeple make. again and again and again, its annoying. make your statement and go. don't worry. i'm gone back under my bridge now. haters gonna hate. whatever.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Why do you contstantly voice yours?? Because its a public forum where one is allowed to make as many statements as they like. EVEN YOU are permitted to comment on other people's opinons as many times as you like. That is the nature of engaging in a discussion.

I cannot stand the fact that some people only watch the show because they think DB is god, hence his character can do no wrong, and nothing else matters, but just because "I" don't like it, it doesn't meant I'm going to tell those people to piss off and keep it to themselves. If you don't want to know what other people are thinking, DON'T READ what they write.

i wasn't even going to respond but i can't help it. Constantly??? do you even know what that word means? And don't read what they write? Would be a boring forum then wouldn't it? might as well just keep yur thoughts to yourself then. Write them on a napkin and wipe your mouth with it. i haven't been this entertained by a site in so long that even though i'm not a bones fan anymore I can't help but read here. maybe if i keep writing hate posts i can be a moderator soon. lol i am constantly proved right in my opinion that darwin was wrong because if we are the fittest who survived, we be fuckeed as a race. lol!

LoveU2

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveU2 Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:36 pm

im so watching the premier so i can come back here and read all the hater posts.

LoveU2

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Kasper wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:I'm still totally baffled that fans of the show would choose to skip it, because the plot line isn't tailored to exactly what they want??

haha I have totally agree with you on that... I had the same thoughts as I was reading through the spoiler section

I missed this one Kas Very Happy Very Happy
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:56 pm

LoveU2 wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
LoveU2 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:Watching it...and I am excited. I am not going to let other people's opinions decide my tv viewing habits...

confused I don't think anyone is trying to influence anyone's viewing habits. Speaking for myself - I've decided not to watch based on how I feel about what's going on - and I've voiced my opinion how I feel, and why I think not watching is a good idea. Other people voice why they like what's happening and/or why they plan on watching. It's that why this is a forum?
then why do you constantly voice your opinion on any positive post poeple make. again and again and again, its annoying. make your statement and go. don't worry. i'm gone back under my bridge now. haters gonna hate. whatever.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Why do you contstantly voice yours?? Because its a public forum where one is allowed to make as many statements as they like. EVEN YOU are permitted to comment on other people's opinons as many times as you like. That is the nature of engaging in a discussion.

I cannot stand the fact that some people only watch the show because they think DB is god, hence his character can do no wrong, and nothing else matters, but just because "I" don't like it, it doesn't meant I'm going to tell those people to piss off and keep it to themselves. If you don't want to know what other people are thinking, DON'T READ what they write.

i wasn't even going to respond but i can't help it. Constantly??? do you even know what that word means? And don't read what they write? Would be a boring forum then wouldn't it? might as well just keep yur thoughts to yourself then. Write them on a napkin and wipe your mouth with it. i haven't been this entertained by a site in so long that even though i'm not a bones fan anymore I can't help but read here. maybe if i keep writing hate posts i can be a moderator soon. lol i am constantly proved right in my opinion that darwin was wrong because if we are the fittest who survived, we be fuckeed as a race. lol!

1) No you won't become a moderator.
3) Your spelling mistake riddled attempt to mock others using your skewed understanding of Darwin's theory, is just plain laughable....
2) The point of this forum isn't to come here and provoke people, by all means give your own input and your own opinion, but I guess it has to be said, since you seem to miss the point again and again, please refrain from criticising others.
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:20 am

MOD WARNING

This is a sensitive topic for a lot of us, it is something that has been discussed ad naseaum all summer long, and there are some tense feelings. That does NOT make it ok to personally attack another poster for their opinion. debate is great thing, but provoking one another ( which is an increasing problem in these threads) is not debating, and is not ok. Everyone has the right to state their opinion about the show but PLEASE refrain from making "attack" posts to other posters about their opinion. When you are "debating" please re-read your posts so that you are able to see how the other person would view your response, what we seem to be lacking lately is basic politeness. If you feel like someone is deliberately provoking you , ignore it, or if you aren't able to do so, PM a mod or admin to let them know what's going on. Thank you
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:18 am

I will be watching as soon as it is available for DL.
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesfan158 Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:36 am

Will I be watching it? Yes, I will and I will probably DVR it to watch again. I always like Bones better the 2nd time around. Will cringe when Booth kisses Hannah in episode 2. Yes I will. Will it stop me from watching--No it won't!

bonesfan158
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:34 pm

bonesfan158 wrote:Will I be watching it? Yes, I will and I will probably DVR it to watch again. I always like Bones better the 2nd time around. Will cringe when Booth kisses Hannah in episode 2. Yes I will. Will it stop me from watching--No it won't!

I always watch it at least twice in the first day I download it Razz
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:31 pm

ha ha Me too. I usually watched it at 11:00 when somebody posted the link...then again when I woke up before school...then watched it live so I could see the preview and also so I could see it on the big flat screen in HD>..lol...

I guess since it's not seen in Canada on Wednesday this year..I'll have to wait and see it Thursday night...but since it's on at 8 in the east, which is 5. Pacific time... I can still get in two viewings before I watch it on my TV.... that;s how much I love this show! Still counting on those uploads and links!!!! Oh ya and I'll be in Hawaii for the second ep...so I can watch it another 3 hours earlier....2 O'clock...I'll come in from the pool for that!!!! lol.

I aint afraid of no RAGHAG!!!!! lol [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesfan158 Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:46 am

Sounds like you have it all figured out. I will watch it once on Thursday at 8pm. Thats when it airs in the Boston area. I will DVR it and watch it again Friday when I get home from school. I have about 4 hrs to myself while my daughter is at dance and my husband is at work. That's when I really enjoy the 2nd viewing.

bonesfan158
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:49 pm

bonesfan158 wrote:Sounds like you have it all figured out. I will watch it once on Thursday at 8pm. Thats when it airs in the Boston area. I will DVR it and watch it again Friday when I get home from school. I have about 4 hrs to myself while my daughter is at dance and my husband is at work. That's when I really enjoy the 2nd viewing.
I love your BONES planning watching Schedule [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
I don't have a PVR and VCR is a pain to operate without a remote control so I download as soon as it is available and watch WITHOUT distractions at my computer. 90% of the time I get interrupted while watching it on TV despite my MANY pleas and demands to NOT interrupt me from 8-9pm on BONES night. And I always enjoy and get more out of second viewing [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:07 am

See, now I'll be able to watch 'Mastodon' Friday morning here...'The Couple In The Cave' however...I'll be away on holiday! 2Tup
Just realised that I'll miss Barbie's debut...Gosh, that's a shame! What a shame! Blimey, that really is a shame! thumbsup
So, if I get back and turn on my computer on Saturday and the ABY has turned into a smouldering pile of forum Barbie meltdown...I'll know to brace myself for impact! Very Happy
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:46 am

TinkonBrink wrote:See, now I'll be able to watch 'Mastodon' Friday morning here...'The Couple In The Cave' however...I'll be away on holiday! 2Tup
Just realised that I'll miss Barbie's debut...Gosh, that's a shame! What a shame! Blimey, that really is a shame! thumbsup
So, if I get back and turn on my computer on Saturday and the ABY has turned into a smouldering pile of forum Barbie meltdown...I'll know to brace myself for impact! Very Happy

ME TOO kinda glad I'll be able to get my game face on after checking in with the aby!
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:42 pm

i still think i am going to watch it but basically to just support the show until they fix it. I just feel that HH has forgotten the show he first created and the SB and the TB he created. It seems there may be someone talking in his ear to move the show in the wrong direction. I just hope I stick with it, and that in time he will remember what he created.

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3