Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch with Kristen Latest - Look on Bones face..!

+9
kat0505
crzy4bones
gordongordonfan
mommahurley
jro54
katharine
treble21
royaldinerlurker
13 posters

Go down

Watch with Kristen Latest - Look on Bones face..! Empty Watch with Kristen Latest - Look on Bones face..!

Post by royaldinerlurker Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Delia in Maine: I need Bones news!
(1) Emily Deschanel's new bangs are sooo cute! (2) If you missed Hodgela as much as we have, you have got to tune in. Their joy at being prospective parents is palpable and adorable. (3) B&B fans should keep their eyes peeled for the look on Brennan's face just before they take down the bad guy, because there's never been clearer visual evidence that she loves Booth like crazy. Very Happy

royaldinerlurker

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

Watch with Kristen Latest - Look on Bones face..! Empty Re: Watch with Kristen Latest - Look on Bones face..!

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:52 am

thanks for posting...and now I will clearly be staring at Brennan that whole scene LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Watch with Kristen Latest - Look on Bones face..! Empty Re: Watch with Kristen Latest - Look on Bones face..!

Post by katharine Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:55 am

Wow, now that's a spoiler!!!!! I can't wait until Thursday to see that.

I'm telling you this is the year of Brennan. She will figure out what we need her to and go after her man like a pack of wild dogs. I can't wait.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:09 am

I will definitely be staring at Brennan in that entire scene. I have no doubt that this is Brennan's year. I'm just curious to see what she does after she comes to terms with her feelings...and after the Raghag leaves-is she going to pursue Booth or she going to pull away...because she won't think he's in love with her after she sees him with the Raghag and thinks about everything he's said about love and relationships, so it wouldn't make sense for her to pursue him if she thinks that he won't be receptive...but who knows. Anything can happen.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:32 am

I think that is the minefield that Hart is in this season. Brennan will visual show that she loves Booth, but will not take any action because she thinks that Booth is happy and in love with Hannah. I think she will protect her heart, and back away from Booth.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:34 am

I'll be watching.... but off subject..but I saw a pilot for a new show last night...it was great! and just the kind of show I think this audience will love. It's called Lone star. So good. except it's gonna be confusing cause you've got to relationships to ship....with the same guy! and he's so adorable!!! I feel sorry for him alreaedy!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:44 am

192630 wrote:I think that is the minefield that Hart is in this season. Brennan will visual show that she loves Booth, but will not take any action because she thinks that Booth is happy and in love with Hannah. I think she will protect her heart, and back away from Booth.

That's what I'm thinking too. Brennan will realize that she loves Booth, but she won't act on it because she'll think he's happy and in love with Hannah...and even after Hannah leaves, she still won't think he's in love with her, so it wouldn't make sense for her to pursue him...and the same with him. He won't put his heartout on the line again unless she gives him a signal that she will be receptive, but she won't.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:05 am

royaldinerlurker wrote:Delia in Maine: I need Bones news!
(1) Emily Deschanel's new bangs are sooo cute! (2) If you missed Hodgela as much as we have, you have got to tune in. Their joy at being prospective parents is palpable and adorable. (3) B&B fans should keep their eyes peeled for the look on Brennan's face just before they take down the bad guy, because there's never been clearer visual evidence that she loves Booth like crazy. Very Happy

Ooooh, can't wait for this! Sign me up as one of the "watching this scene obsessively" crew! LOL

Edit- 2 MORE NIGHTS!
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:46 am

mommahurley wrote:I'll be watching.... but off subject..but I saw a pilot for a new show last night...it was great! and just the kind of show I think this audience will love. It's called Lone star. So good. except it's gonna be confusing cause you've got to relationships to ship....with the same guy! and he's so adorable!!! I feel sorry for him alreaedy!

Seen the previews for Lonestar...he is a cutie, but it didn't really interest me but I thought it seemed like it might be a hit. But I think I read where it didn't do very good in the ratings...not sure what happened there.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:30 pm

jro54 wrote:
192630 wrote:I think that is the minefield that Hart is in this season. Brennan will visual show that she loves Booth, but will not take any action because she thinks that Booth is happy and in love with Hannah. I think she will protect her heart, and back away from Booth.

That's what I'm thinking too. Brennan will realize that she loves Booth, but she won't act on it because she'll think he's happy and in love with Hannah...and even after Hannah leaves, she still won't think he's in love with her, so it wouldn't make sense for her to pursue him...and the same with him. He won't put his heartout on the line again unless she gives him a signal that she will be receptive, but she won't.

Maybe Booth won't catch Brennan's signals but I do think Hannah is going to notice. She's a woman, hey! And that might be the end of B&H.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by royaldinerlurker Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:51 pm

I wonder about whether Booth will pick up on something. For some reason I keep thinking about that quote: "I'd know if she loved me". Would he?

I think he might get a hint but only when she finally accepts to herself that she is in love with him (as opposed to loving him - as a friend - which I am sure she knows already. After all, she knows she "loves" Hodgins). I see this as a gradual realisation over the course of this season culminating in the Brennan POV episode.

And I can still imagine Booth asking her at some point "Do you love me" and her replying "Do you want me to prove it to you".

Maybe that, plus a reunion at the reflecting pool is just too obvious, but it just seems like they were done for a reason and will be revisited at some point.

Similarly, I found it interesting that in the 100th episode Booth did not tell Bones he loved her. Yes, he alluded to it but he didn't say it. They withheld that for a reason - they are saving it. For when Booth is confident enough to say I love you and we must be together (rather than "let's give it a shot").

Anyway, very excited to see what develops this season. One day to go!

royaldinerlurker

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:14 pm

I like that "Year of Brennan" idea and completely agree with the rationale. Last season was all about Booth admitting his feelings out loud and the struggle that brought him. This season, the tables will be turned and we will see how Brennan deals with the same feelings. What will be interesting is how long it will take her to a) admit the feelings to herself b) admit them to someone else and c) admit it to Booth. I see those three points as her character arc for the season. If that means we don't see actual B&B action til s7, I think I would actuaklly be ok with that (gasp!!).

PS. I am dying to see the "do you love me" "want me to prove it to you" scenario play out in the "real" Bones world!!!

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by nclabrat Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:25 am

Well I'm hoping that this first story arc of 8 episodes that Hart has described will allow Brennan to realize her feelings for Booth are deeper than for anyone else she's ever known.

I don't think the rest of her feeling development can happen if the SO is around. Because will she even allow herself to contemplate Booth as anything but a friend while he's actively with another woman?? She'd NEVER make a play or an overt advance toward him if he was in a relationship.

I think once the SO is gone - Brennan then has to face her feelings, decide how to proceed etc.....that's the part of the season that will most interesting to me!! This first part is going to be awkward and painful. Bring on the post-SO story!!

nclabrat

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:10 am

nclabrat wrote:Well I'm hoping that this first story arc of 8 episodes that Hart has described will allow Brennan to realize her feelings for Booth are deeper than for anyone else she's ever known.

I don't think the rest of her feeling development can happen if the SO is around. Because will she even allow herself to contemplate Booth as anything but a friend while he's actively with another woman?? She'd NEVER make a play or an overt advance toward him if he was in a relationship.

I think once the SO is gone - Brennan then has to face her feelings, decide how to proceed etc.....that's the part of the season that will most interesting to me!! This first part is going to be awkward and painful. Bring on the post-SO story!!

Agreed 100% Hopefully things will only go forward-in a good direction-from there.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:29 am

nclabrat wrote:Well I'm hoping that this first story arc of 8 episodes that Hart has described will allow Brennan to realize her feelings for Booth are deeper than for anyone else she's ever known.

Totally agree. I can only predict good things a comin'...and I'm really looking forward to seeing how Brennan proceeds with her feelings-like is she going to pursue or pull away.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:59 am

nclabrat wrote:

I totally agree!

I just hope Booth will be the one to end it with Hannah. Somehow I want it to be his decision that - despite trying to move on - he's still hopelessly in love with Brennan. Maybe he'll finally figure out Bones loves him (after she faces that realization herself). [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I'm probably going to end up re-playing the Bones-expression during the take down at least 3-4 times I'm guessing. I can't wait for tomorrow night!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down