Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tidbits about upcoming episodes and scheduling...

+4
Hello Salty Goodness
lena152
mereva
bonesblogger
8 posters

Go down

Tidbits about upcoming episodes and scheduling... Empty Tidbits about upcoming episodes and scheduling...

Post by bonesblogger Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:31 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Tidbits about upcoming episodes and scheduling... Empty Re: Tidbits about upcoming episodes and scheduling...

Post by mereva Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:53 am

"To complicate matters even further, Booth has feelings for Perotta."

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Tidbits about upcoming episodes and scheduling... Empty Re: Tidbits about upcoming episodes and scheduling...

Post by bonesblogger Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:55 am

Mereva.... I knew you wouldn't gonna like it... Wink But try to keep a positive attitude after all our boy takes Brennan to the ring in the end of episode... cheers cheers

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:58 am

What can I say? You're right! I really DON'T like it for a second!!!!!!

And yeah... He will take her... to the ring, I mean! But Blondie will appear again in the Diggy episode... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:04 am

hey, it says "guest star", that's a good thing, right!? and who knows what they mean by "feelings for her". maybe he's just horny. Wink
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:05 am

My take is that because Booth is kidnapped, so he cannot possibly investigate his kidnapping and Brennan has no jurisdiction to investigate, so they will need some official from FBI as a lead for the investigation that is why Perotta is there....But that's my take...

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:12 am

Good point, bonesblogger! VERY good point, actually!

And Lena, "guest star" sounds just like music to me!

BUT! I still don't like her appearance. And she'll be in 2 episodes, at least. Brrrrrrrrrrr!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:24 am

Mereva other thing to support my theory is that if the agent and Booth were involved, she wouldn't be on the case as it would be a clash of interest which is somehow not allowed. I mean she cannot lead the investigation to find someone she is involved with. She can help to find him but not head the investigation. Enough rambling...

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:31 am

May I kiss you?! In Angela's totally platonic, non-lesbian way?! That is one excellent reason. (And I hope - so hope! - Booth and Blondie don't start a relationship after that incident...)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:37 am

okay, it says "Marisa Coughlin will guest-star in a midseason episode of the Fox series"... A midseason episode, meaning ONE, right!? so no relationship!
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:40 am

lena152 wrote:...A midseason episode, meaning ONE, right!? so no relationship!
She will be at least(!) in 2 episodes: the one with ice hockey and the one with Gravedigger.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:48 am

oh no. so that article was lying. but hey, let's all think back to season 2. in the end, neither rebecca nor cam or sully could seriously threaten what's between booth and brennan. on the contrary, they just proved that neither of them seriously want to be with anybody else. so i'm sure it'll all be good in the end. Smile
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:59 am

lena152 wrote:... so i'm sure it'll all be good in the end. Smile
That's for sure. But seeing him with a Blondie still would be a pure torture for me.
Even now, almost 2 years after seeing it for the first time, I can't rewatch episodes 2x05 till 2x12 because of Cam, it's such a heart-wrenching feeling to see them in bed or holding hands, even if for a very short moment.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:58 am

Oh oh, more than one epi, Booth develops feelings for Perotta *sighs* do you think she is sticking around till the end of the season, on and off? Hart enough of the third parties already!!! Sad
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:42 pm

I'd put my money on it that Perotta will come in and out throughout the season. It makes sense since she's an agent and all...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:09 pm

I don't like the thought of the blonde agent. But I guess you need to mix up the pairings to make the show more interesting. I hope Perotta does not stay too long. I want BB all the way.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:13 am

"To complicate matters even further, Booth has feelings for Perotta."
Of course he has feelings for her, did you see the pic of the actress playing her - GORGEOUS! AND she is an FBI agent, someone he can relate to on many levels. As much as I would like B&B get together Booth is human and Breannan isn't the only woman who will catch Booth's eye and attention.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:53 am

...And that is exactly what bothers me.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by piratesmiley Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:34 am

Okay, I am getting really fed up with this whole thing... Sad

I am praying that they are together by the end of this season, even if it means that the show will start to decline...
piratesmiley
piratesmiley
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : "I can read people's auras." "What color is mine?" "Sunset-y. It's like a sunset. Congratulations, it's a really good color."

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:39 am

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12

--"BONES"(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

A CON-MAN LEADS THE TEAM INTO A DUPLICITOUS INVESTIGATION OF MURDER ON "BONES" WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, ON FOX

Brendan Fehr ("Roswell") Guest-Stars as Booth's Brother Jared

Booth and Brennan investigate the scene where a body was uncovered during a botched practice police raid. The team identifies the body as a struggling inventor's father who had recently reunited with his son. But when a second body surfaces, the team is led on a trail of deception to find out who was the actual con-man in the inventor's life. Clark Edison returns to the lab, and he and Hodgins work on piecing together blueprints from one of the inventor's potentially valuable inventions. Meanwhile, Booth's younger brother Jared (guest star Brendan Fehr) moves to D.C. to take a job at the Pentagon, and Brennan, smitten with Jared, agrees to go on a date with him to a White House function. Her date with Jared leads her to learn information about Booth's past and give her a far greater understanding into her partner's motives in "The Con Man in the Meth Lab" episode of BONES airing Wednesday, Nov. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-404) (TV-14 D, L, V)

I like the way this sounds: "Her date with Jared leads her to learn information about Booth's past and give her a far greater understanding into her partner's motives..."
So, she'll probably find out why Booth let that other guy take the credit, find out what kind of a man Booth is, and we'll get our fluffy ending after all. I don't think that it's a coincidence that they said it's Booth's birthday. There'll be a nice ending for us. I wouldn't worry about Jared. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum