Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episodes Left in the Season

3 posters

Go down

Episodes Left in the Season Empty Episodes Left in the Season

Post by otismotis Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:48 am

I know this has been posted before, but I can't find it. Who knows the order of the upcoming episodes after tonight. I assume the next one will be with Dr. Byar (sp), there is one with Lead Singer from Buck Cherry and one about a witch or something,...... Do they already have the finale episode done or will it changed based on tonight's episode and how the fans react. I have been reading in the spoiler section and I can't wait for tonight.
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Episodes Left in the Season Empty Re: Episodes Left in the Season

Post by Groovycathers Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:26 am

otismotis wrote:I know this has been posted before, but I can't find it. Who knows the order of the upcoming episodes after tonight. I assume the next one will be with Dr. Byar (sp), there is one with Lead Singer from Buck Cherry and one about a witch or something,...... Do they already have the finale episode done or will it changed based on tonight's episode and how the fans react. I have been reading in the spoiler section and I can't wait for tonight.

I'm not sure if I can post spoliers here (even small ones with basic details on the episodes)

I believe that the Finale is all but in the can though - they wrap tomorrow I think, knowing HH (albeit from afar) I think once his mind's made up about something he won't change it, so I can't see any change to the finale. Initial fan reaction to 5x16 has been very positive anyway.

Groovycathers
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:19 am

I don't think this is too spoiler-ish... (and I might have them wrong)

reunion
bluefish
rocker
witch?
trial???
finale

That should be suitably vague. *crosses fingers*

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum