Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ottawa Citizen Article on Bones --Finally! Bush is gone and Bones is back

3 posters

:: News

Go down

Ottawa Citizen Article on Bones --Finally! Bush is gone and Bones is back Empty Ottawa Citizen Article on Bones --Finally! Bush is gone and Bones is back

Post by Annie Oakley Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:13 am

I was reading the Ottawa Citizen this afternoon and I found this article on the show...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

They comment on the "Canadian" content that is going to be on the next two shows...and hopefully all the other Canadians have access to Fox because apparently Global is not running both of the new episodes, just Double Trouble...

Enjoy!
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 81
Say What You Want : Never do anything that you can't explain to a paramedic....
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Ottawa Citizen Article on Bones --Finally! Bush is gone and Bones is back Empty Re: Ottawa Citizen Article on Bones --Finally! Bush is gone and Bones is back

Post by CanadianBones Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:33 am

wow...the citizen is actually on the ball covering something I like(other than the Sens)!! hahah
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Ottawa Citizen Article on Bones --Finally! Bush is gone and Bones is back Empty Re: Ottawa Citizen Article on Bones --Finally! Bush is gone and Bones is back

Post by willgirl Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:58 am

I know! Stupid Global!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:16 am

oh really...I didn't realize that. I do have Global though....so does that mean Global will play The Fire in the Ice next week??? Global also has Bones online to watch too...
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie Oakley Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:49 am

Yes I am with you CanadianBones, the Citizen is finally running something I am interested in.....I am a Leafs fan ...so usually there is nothing interesting for me to read in there.

I am lucky that I am visiting my parents this week and they have a satellite disk which includes Fox....I picked a good week to go home. As for Global I don't know why they are only running one episode and I also didn't know you could watch it online...good to know for future episodes because my apartment in Toronto has no cable and I usually have to download/stream them the next day....
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 81
Say What You Want : Never do anything that you can't explain to a paramedic....
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:04 am

Yes, they say they are going to have the episodes up online...http://www.globaltv.com/globaltv/globalshows/bones/index.html

They are also up on Roger's on Demand too.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down