Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember me?

3 posters

Go down

Remember me? Empty Remember me?

Post by redrider Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:47 am

Hi, y'all! Just wanted to pop in and let you know I've been thinking about you. I've been busy reading and reviewing on FanStory, plus writing and posting my original stuff and getting a lot of excellent writing advice. I think my writing has improved tremendously in the past 2+ years. Even so, I really miss writing fanfic. Crying or Very sad I miss the comraderie and all the wonderful readers who encouraged me. Very Happy

On the publishing front, I've had six of my microfiction (100 words or less) published in FlashShots ezine, and three longer stories in A Long Story Short ezine--the third one will be out in their Sept. 7th issue. Cool (If you want me to send you the link when it is available, let me know.) Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of paying gigs in the short story field, especially when it comes to flash fiction. Sad

Still working sporadically on my novel. I will definitely let you all know if that ever comes to fruition.

Anyway, I gotta run. Take care and GO BONES!
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://fanstory.com/mypage.jsp

Back to top Go down

Remember me? Empty Re: Remember me?

Post by i_heart_bones Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:03 pm

That's great to hear!
Keep writing, and I'll look forward to reading your novel!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:40 pm

That's wonderful news! But we miss your stories, Red, so links are a good thing!!!! Very Happy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down