Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Brennan or Team Whatever her name is?

+19
JennyK
dreamerktm411
bonesfan158
SnoopGirl
crzy4bones
Brain&Heart
boreanazlover82
treble21
bones_fanatic19
TinkonBrink
DONEWITHIT
jro54
HermioneGirl101
Ankuuh
bones206
tinkrella
IheartB&B
MI_Bonesgirl
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Team Brennan or Team Whatever her name is? Empty Team Brennan or Team Whatever her name is?

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:02 am

Just for fun-who's better for Booth...Brennan or the SO??

I'm Team Brennan-All the Way Very Happy
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Team Brennan or Team Whatever her name is? Empty Re: Team Brennan or Team Whatever her name is?

Post by IheartB&B Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:06 am

Team Brennan!!!

IheartB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Team Brennan or Team Whatever her name is? Empty Re: Team Brennan or Team Whatever her name is?

Post by tinkrella Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:09 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Just for fun-who's better for Booth...Brennan or the SO??

Thanks told you I was too shy. Wink

You already know my stance. TEAM BRENNAN. I'll put it on a shirt if I have to. Razz

"Team Brennan: Making science sexy since 1975" Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:10 am

Is this really a question?

Team Brennan!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankuuh Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:18 am

Team Brennan for sure ! Im never ever gonna be on the side of whatever her name is....
Ankuuh
Ankuuh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:19 am

Yeah-I already hate Ashley/Hannah. HATE her. Evil or Very Mad
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:04 am

Team Brennan all the way!

I have a question. What if they actually make us like Hannah/Ashley? To the point where we become Team Whatever-her-name-is? That scares me. Just saying.

Oh. And I need one of those shirts. thumbsup
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:42 am

Team Brennan all the way. cheers I will defend my girl to the grave if I have to. And I hate that Hannah/Ashley whatever her name is. Evil or Very Mad (Is it weird to hate a fictional so much?)

jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:03 am

I am in! thumbsup
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:54 am

I'm supporting team Brennan.
(T-shirt, flag, personalised Lab coat, face paint, novelty wig and vuvuzela cheers )

However...I have a few provisos before I sign on the dotted line:
Anymore...
"I'm a scientist not a gambler" malarkey or "Love is just a chemical blah blah...heart just an organ..." or pushing people away when they are kissing you or riding off in yellow taxi cabs... batterup
I'm telling ya...I'll turn feral and start supporting Reporter Barbie starfire instead.
(Coz lets face it...if you found out that a guy like Booth was single what would you do? Say...Hmmmm...No, I'll pass thank you very much. I know he wanted to be with this one woman for the rest of his life and she turned him down. loco No my friends...you'd say finders keepers losers weepers...then you'd take Booth away and...errrr...see just how "Special" Special Agent Seeley Booth really was! Twisted Evil )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:00 am

TinkonBrink wrote:I'm supporting team Brennan.
(T-shirt, flag, personalised Lab coat, face paint, novelty wig and vuvuzela cheers )

Anymore...
"I'm a scientist not a gambler" malarkey or "Love is just a chemical blah blah...heart just an organ..." or pushing people away when they are kissing you or riding off in yellow taxi cabs... batterup
I'm telling ya...I'll turn feral and start supporting Reporter Barbie starfire instead.
(Coz lets face it...if you found out that a guy like Booth was single what would you do? Say...Hmmmm...No, I'll pass thank you very much. I know he wanted to be with this one woman for the rest of his life and she turned him down. loco No my friends...you'd say finders keepers losers weepers...then you'd take Booth away and...errrr...see just how "Special" Special Agent Seeley Booth really was! Twisted Evil )

I support AND adopt your disclaimer heybaby
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:15 am

Team Brennan!
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:37 pm

aren't we all team Brennan in here?

I don't hate the SO cause I haven't seen the character air yet, but clearly I'm supporting Team Brennan.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Believe it or not, not everyone is team brennan. My cousin (GASP) is full team booth and said and i quote "brennan is a fool who lost her chance now he deserves a real woman." OUCH CUZ! Wink

that being said, i value all teams because it makes it all the more fun. but, you don't get more real woman than temperance brennan.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Team Brennan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:19 pm

with out a doubt, TEAM BRENNAN!!!!!!

I hate this new woman! we havent even met her, but i don't care!
i generally feel that i shouldn't make a decision on whether to like someone or not without meeting them... but to hell with that, this is Brennan we're talking about....this is B&B we're talking about!!!

and more than anything, I'm on TEAM B&B!!!!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:18 am

Team Brennan

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:33 am

In the short term I'm on Team "I'm tired of mopey Booth and just want him happy" LOL!

Long term I'm on Team Brennan though...she'll dispatch the journalist in short order (or Angela will like she did with Tessa) and then Brennan can get her clue on finally....

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:20 am

crzy4bones wrote:In the short term I'm on Team "I'm tired of mopey Booth and just want him happy" LOL!

Long term I'm on Team Brennan though...she'll dispatch the journalist in short order (or Angela will like she did with Tessa) and then Brennan can get her clue on finally....

I agree. I am tired of mopey booth. Although, if he's still in love with brennan....this new woman wont make him happy for long. It's like....putting a band-aid on a bullet hole. It may stop a bit of the bleeding...for a second, but sooner or later....it wont do anything.

My most favorite thing about brennan is her heart. She has this huge heart and yet...hides it behind her cool and complacent exterior. Sure, it's frustrating as hell, but I love when we get those glimpses into her heart like when she shoved jared off that stole for making her think booth was a loser and when she adopted that dog that was trained to murder and then was so upset when booth told her it was put down. She's such a contradiction. And I love it.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:46 am

TinkonBrink wrote:I'm supporting team Brennan.

Anymore...
Agree with everything you said cheers
Finders Keepers LMAO!!!

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Team Brennan or Team Whatever her name is? Empty TEAM BRENNAN

Post by bonesfan158 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:14 am

TEAM BRENNAN all the way!!!
I don't hate the new girl, I didn't hate Cam when they were an item either, but I don't want them together.
Its Booth and Brennan for me-----I'm willing to wait---but I am a definite TEAM BRENNAN all the way

bonesfan158
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:55 am

I love how everyone here is Brennan. This isn't even a question. Wink
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 pm

haha I know. It really was just a team brennan fan club. I'm not gonna lie. But....it sounded better to be nice and ask people what they preferred. it was very democratic. Laughing

I wish I could get away with wearing a team brennan t-shirt like the twilight folk do about jacob and what's his name. sigh.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:30 pm

tinkrella wrote:haha I know. It really was just a team brennan fan club. I'm not gonna lie. But....it sounded better to be nice and ask people what they preferred. it was very democratic. Laughing

I wish I could get away with wearing a team brennan t-shirt like the twilight folk do about jacob and what's his name. sigh.

I think that guys name is not-jacob. Wink
and you could wear a team Brennan t-shirt, but I'm sure you'd have to explain it to every moron on the street ( I had a heroes t-shirt years ago that said "save the cheerleader, save the world" and I swear to god believe it or not, only the biggest tv geeks knew what the heck that t-shirt was about LOL)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyK Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 am

tinkrella wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Just for fun-who's better for Booth...Brennan or the SO??

Thanks told you I was too shy. Wink

You already know my stance. TEAM BRENNAN. I'll put it on a shirt if I have to. Razz

"Team Brennan: Making science sexy since 1975" Wink

Brilliant tagline sunny

JennyK

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next