Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Booth's Girlfriend Details- Zap2it

+26
elyon
virtualhorizon
LeeLeeG
19ana89
empiricist
Beliskner
crzy4bones
jhi1005
Pat
jsgemini
JennyK
heirofloki
geraghtyvl
katharine
DONEWITHIT
recoveringbonesaddict
HermioneGirl101
Lo
mommahurley
treble21
jro54
bailey
tinkrella
Brain&Heart
MI_Bonesgirl
dreamerktm411
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Booth's Girlfriend Details- Zap2it Empty New Booth's Girlfriend Details- Zap2it

Post by dreamerktm411 Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:51 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

*shoots up ice cream truck clown head*
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

New Booth's Girlfriend Details- Zap2it Empty Re: New Booth's Girlfriend Details- Zap2it

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 pm

She moves in with him. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????????? Mad Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad puke loco

And I do have to say this. Hannah. BURLEY?????? Bwahahahaha. Won't take much to come up with an aweful nickname for that.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

New Booth's Girlfriend Details- Zap2it Empty Re: New Booth's Girlfriend Details- Zap2it

Post by Brain&Heart Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Sad puke No Sad
This is horrible!
i was so hoping for hero to follow him back in some stalkerish kind of way! NOT LIKE THIS!!!!

but i guess this is something (among everything else) that we will have to deal with... all though putting up and dealing with all these 'obsticles' is starting to become a tiring and repeatitive routine!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:24 pm

nothing new there. we know she "moves in with him" because in the sides he gives her a key. seems like zap2it is just taking what we already learned from the sides and making it a bigger deal than it is. AS usual. I'm not saying the girl wont be serious. But, she had no where else to live. He's stand up guy. He's not just gonna ship her off to a hotel after she came all that way to be with him. If she had a place to live in DC and was still living with him I'd be more worried.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:14 pm

tinkrella wrote:nothing new there. we know she "moves in with him" because in the sides he gives her a key. seems like zap2it is just taking what we already learned from the sides and making it a bigger deal than it is. AS usual. I'm not saying the girl wont be serious. But, she had no where else to live. He's stand up guy. He's not just gonna ship her off to a hotel after she came all that way to be with him. If she had a place to live in DC and was still living with him I'd be more worried.

Yeah-I read the Zap2it article on my phone this morning-I've read through the thread on the sides but haven't actually read the sides yet. Ugh. puke
IDK that whole Booth giving her a key/moving in thing doesn't sit well with me. She can't get her own apartment? Any self-respecting woman isn't going to make a major move to a new city just to follow her "boyfriend" whom she has only known for at most 7 months without having living arrangements. I mean if she got a place and moved there-fine, but to follow him back like some little puppy who has lost her way? Nope. Sorry. I already hate her.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:31 am

The part I didn't like was "will be recuring through the season."

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:52 am

bailey wrote:The part I didn't like was "will be recuring through the season."

The article just says, "You can pretty much count on her being a recurring character in the beginning of the new season." But they always say that that "they will be recurring." I remember reading so many articles about how Catherine was going to be a recurring character, but I think Hannah Montana will be a recurring character by the looks of this, but I doubt she will last for the whole season.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:19 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
tinkrella wrote:nothing new there. we know she "moves in with him" because in the sides he gives her a key. seems like zap2it is just taking what we already learned from the sides and making it a bigger deal than it is. AS usual. I'm not saying the girl wont be serious. But, she had no where else to live. He's stand up guy. He's not just gonna ship her off to a hotel after she came all that way to be with him. If she had a place to live in DC and was still living with him I'd be more worried.

Yeah-I read the Zap2it article on my phone this morning-I've read through the thread on the sides but haven't actually read the sides yet. Ugh. puke
IDK that whole Booth giving her a key/moving in thing doesn't sit well with me. She can't get her own apartment? Any self-respecting woman isn't going to make a major move to a new city just to follow her "boyfriend" whom she has only known for at most 7 months without having living arrangements. I mean if she got a place and moved there-fine, but to follow him back like some little puppy who has lost her way? Nope. Sorry. I already hate her.

In the sides she says she's staying in a hotel for now and in response Booth gives her the key and says that she's staying with him. I don't really think that's moving in together, it's like " Hey stay here while you find your own place"
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:21 am

jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:The part I didn't like was "will be recuring through the season."

The article just says, "You can pretty much count on her being a recurring character in the beginning of the new season." But they always say that that "they will be recurring." I remember reading so many articles about how Catherine was going to be a recurring character, but I think Hannah Montana will be a recurring character by the looks of this, but I doubt she will last for the whole season.

exactly there is nothing to indicate that she's gonna be around for more than a few episodes, even the original spoilers said she'd be only be around for that long.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:26 am

You girls are making me feel better. Smile I read a different article on digital spy (can't copy the link cause I'm on my phone but if you google David news it'll come up) that said "the character is expected to recur throughout the season. "

I do not like their wording. I'm sure the length for all this will come up today at comic con.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:27 am

treble21 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:

In the sides she says she's staying in a hotel for now and in response Booth gives her the key and says that she's staying with him. I don't really think that's moving in together, it's like " Hey stay here while you find your own place"

But STILL. I just don't like it. It's too convenient. Of course Booth isn't gonna let her stay in a hotel (is it bad that I'd let her rot there?) she probably knows that-Because Booth is perfect in every way. So she conveniently tells him she's staying at a hotel instead of, oh I don't know-GOING OUT AND GETTING HER OWN FREAKIN PLACE. I can handle the SO-I do not like the idea of them moving in together. Evil or Very Mad puke
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:47 am

UPDATE. and she's scheduled for 5 episodes. puke

MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:49 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:UPDATE. and she's scheduled for 5 episodes. puke

heh I was just gonna post this link, and I'm looking at it like it's only 5 episodes, not the whole season so YAY!! cheers LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:50 am

and her name is ashley now?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:51 am

Well, at least she's only in 5 episodes, not the whole season cheers
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:53 am

How is she in the premiere? flashbacks? cause we know she doesn't actually show up until the second episode.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:55 am

And according to Ausiello, her name will be Ashley.... Hammer,.... nails....get in he coffin! It's time!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:57 am

treble21 wrote:How is she in the premiere? flashbacks? cause we know she doesn't actually show up until the second episode.

We don't see everything in the sides...remember...there's tons of time between the bits that we do see. She probably shows up right at the end, like when Booth and Brennan are doing their, B&B coffee/drinks time... Hope that counts as one of the 5... Just gonna bear it, and stop obsessing over it...but I can't guarantee you I won't find something else to watch...I've hear about a couple new shows....... Evil or Very Mad loco

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:58 am

Yeah I'm not happy about the 5 episodes. I was hoping for 2 or at the absolute most, 3. Not 5. Yuck. I hate this storyline like death.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:00 am

mommahurley wrote:
treble21 wrote:How is she in the premiere? flashbacks? cause we know she doesn't actually show up until the second episode.

We don't see everything in the sides...remember...there's tons of time between the bits that we do see. She probably shows up right at the end, like when Booth and Brennan are doing their, B&B coffee/drinks time... Hope that counts as one of the 5... Just gonna bear it, and stop obsessing over it...but I can't guarantee you I won't find something else to watch...I've hear about a couple new shows....... Evil or Very Mad loco

But at the beginning of the sides of episode 2 Booth and Brennan are talking about Hannah/Ashley being in Iraq and Booth missing her. she doesn't actually show up until a few pages later when she suprises Booth. So if the sides for episode 2 are right she can't be in the premiere unless it's a flashback ( I'm still thinking the end of the episode is going to be Booth telling Brennan about Hannah/Ashley)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:00 am

So according to Ausiello, her name is Ashley and she will be in the season premiere, but in the sides and according to the Zapsit article her name is Hannah Burely and she doesn't show up until the second episode....mmmm...I just hope that HH, ED and DB will straighten this out at comic con.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:28 am

5 episodes isnt much. 5 eps out of what like 26. Really not a big deal.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:33 am

5 out of 23. And I'm seeing some interesting questions being raised in the comments on Auseillo's site. Is it 5 consecutive episodes or 5 episodes spanned throughout the season? After thinking about it, IMO the lesser of 2 evils, I hope it's 5 consecutive. Like a band-aid, rip it off as quickly as possible. Although 5 consecutive episodes is still over a month long. UGH.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:15 am

I'd like it to be 5 consecutive episodes, because then after those, I know she's gone!

People over at EW keep saying that she's going to be another Lucas (House)... I sincerely hope that this is not the case. nervous
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:23 am

even if they aren't consecutive I'd imagine that they still air pretty close together. I can't think that the writers would drag this out for a long time, and so far there has been no indication that they are going to.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next